[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women visit /pol/? If they do what are they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 04-15_Lois Chiles.png (291 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
04-15_Lois Chiles.png
291 KB, 820x820
Do women visit /pol/? If they do what are they?
>>
>>67415507
Yes
What are we what?
>>
>>67415507
feminists, lesbian emos, whores for an example. wait you are a woman?
>>
To remind myself men are self-entitled degenerates and that staying a virgin is the right choice. And to fuel my kebab hate.
>>
fat scene girls come by here from /b/ once in awhile
>>
>>67415507

Cunts can't handle these redpills.

Some cunts become stormniggers because MUH 1488 and they can dress up in swastikas for attention but cunts have no interest in a total no bullshit place like this where they can't get attention
>>
>>67415507

Yes hello, I am a girl.
>>
>>67415507

If they're smart, they don't go the attention whore route by claiming to be female.
>>
i met my ex gf on pol
i cant stand 99% of girls, i only get along with girls that hate everything, so this is a good place to find that
>>
>>67418171
Namens alle mannen, bedankt dat je deel uitmaakt van het geslacht dat de samenleving kapot maakt.

Geemancipeerde vrouwen zijn de kanker van de samenleving. Al het groots is voortgebracht door mannen.
>>
>>67415507
>Do women visit /pol/?
No.
> If they do what are they?
MtF trannies. They aren't actually women.
>>
Yes, and they're bigger sluts than you could ever imagine. Women who go on 4chan are the most hysterical, irrational, "i'm special" people in the world. Why would you go on a website where people despise you simply for being female and that's known for being a place where social misfits and sociopaths congregate? It just displays how mentally ill they are.
>>
>>67418451
How did you meet a girl on pol?
>>
>>67418601

Is dit aas?
>>
Yes.
>>67418285 and >>67418451 are accurate, personally I just think it's nice to have a place like this to discuss things outside the usual liberal hugboxes that pass as news nowadays. My coworkers stopped just short of crucifying me when I wore a trump hoodie.
>>
>>67418731
XX here.

At least people here are honest, and most have an actual sense of humor. Nothing's worse than going on facebook and seeing all of your friends pretend to be sad after some celebrity dies, instead of making fun of them.

I brought my moderate dad onto here a few months ago for the election threads, and now he sends me links about how Aborigines are not human.
>>
>>67419136
Honki desu.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.