[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Betrayal of Joe Scarborough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: TheTraitor.png (444 KB, 706x712) Image search: [Google]
TheTraitor.png
444 KB, 706x712
>tfw Morning Joe wrote an anti-Trump article
fucking traitor. mika's still on our side right?
>>
>>67415221
Why would Joe fuck a potential VP slot?

FUCKING MORON.
>>
>>67415221
MSNBC made him do it after they listened to the friendly voicemails he left Trump. I can't blame the guy for trying too keep his job, but he's a traitor nonetheless.
>>
>>67415221
I don't get Joe. I think he just does what his master's tell him to do. Mila got silenced hard when she started crushing on Trump. They made her interview melania to put mika down.
>>
poor joe, he used to be a good guy
>>
It's Donald Trump vs the world at this point. Yet despite everbody being against him, he's still winning. The silent majority of the American people are still with him.
>>
>Unfortunately for his opponents, most of the protesters who appeared on camera during the night shouted profanities at cameras, intimidated others being interviewed by networks and played directly into the Republican front-runner’s hands. Fox News’s John Roberts kept asking a stream of protesters why they were out in force against Trump, and none could answer the question.

>There was so much that could have been said but instead those protesting against Trump being interviewed on camera seemed to be about as shallow as the reality-show routine of the man they love to hate.

Joe's not wrong. Trump wanted this to happen. It did. Bernie's people took the bait.
>>
>>67416046
He is losing untrustworthy support and gaining solid support from real, dedicated people who know the risk. Real loyalty. It's crazy to watch.
>>
He's one of the SJWs now.

F
>>
>>67416237
That support is going to follow him anywhere and everywhere.
>>
File: trumpmika.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trumpmika.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>67415221
Joe must have found out that Mika craves Trump's schlong and is being a jealous cuck.
>>
>>67415221
>POSSIBLE security breech

Well this is just scary at this point.
I mean imagine if they wanted to lie about the death of any of us.
>>
INDIVISIBLY
>>
File: 1424623561474.gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1424623561474.gif
2 MB, 400x240
>>67416711
>his hair moves as multiple solid pieces
>>
>>67417253
that's generally what happens when you use styling products

>>67416711
yeah, she's in love
>>
File: 0860 - htQzoRR.jpg (61 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
0860 - htQzoRR.jpg
61 KB, 640x560
That's it. Some of you are alright, don't go to the next Morning Joe taping
>>
>>67415221
It's literally because he was called out for being to nice to trump and he has to do that because MSNBC is making him
>>
File: trumpuniversity2.jpg (61 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
trumpuniversity2.jpg
61 KB, 600x479
>>67415221
HAHAHAHAHA WE TOLD YOU.

The media hasn't even STARTED on Trump yet. Wait until the general election.

You morons fucked up by backing this worthless meme candidate.
>>
>>67415221
Total horse shit
>>
The most hilarious thing that came out of chicago was this hilarious interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqcO1nhglM

what a fucking moron, Bernie just dealt his own campaign the biggest blow it ever received.
>>
>>67417969
>The media hasn't even STARTED on Trump yet. Wait until the general election.

Are they going to compare him to Hitler again? Will the KKK "endorse" him again?

It's too bad the media blew their load so soon. When you attack someone over and over again and it doesn't work the attacker looks more pathetic each successive attempt

I HOPE the media ramps it up approaching the GE, normal people are starting to wake up to their trickery
>>
>>67418958
Speaking of KKK did you see hillary just got endorsed by a CURRENT grandmaster?
>>
Remember when Trump was cucked by a bunch of liberals
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.