[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Lies they told you in school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
So as the title suggests we name and discuss the political/historical and social lies/overly tendentious things we got taught in school.

>Nelson mandela was not a terrorist but a freedom fighter
>Apartheid was only built on racism, not to protect the lives of white africans
>Hitler litteraly did nothing good
>No mentioning of Stalins or Mao Zedongs mass murdering of people
>Communism is promoted as an ideal ideology, Nationalism is scorned and they constantly refer to war in Balkans and WW2
>There are no jewish elite families who control banks or media
>A company, funded by fucking Antifa were at my communal school talking about how wrong the nationalistic parties (specially the presence of SD as far-right wing neofascism in Sweden) were and how immigration is profitable and not dangerous at all with really really doubtabe and unworldy numbers and arguments
>Religion has never, in particulary christianty ever helped people and is something that should be purged away from society. muh inquisition.
>Black slaves brought to the US were taken prisoners by white colonials, and not sold to the colonials from other african warlords as it was.

Probably missed out a ton of other deranged shit and some sentances may have gotten fucked up but hope you guys got the point
>>
>>67412436
the dark ages were a myth
>>
File: 1416860819791s.jpg (8 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1416860819791s.jpg
8 KB, 234x250
>nazis were the bad guys
>muh 6 million
>democrats are the good guys even though they fought to keep slavery
>>
>>67412436
Why were you taught about our slaves when Spain had little to do with any of it?
>>
>>67412436
We were actually assigned to write reports on genocide in my 10th grade English class. But then again, this was 11 years ago.
>>
Hitler was Jewish, and he wanted kill everyone who did not have blonde hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>67412436
>Race is only skin deep.
>Bush is evil (yeah, they pretty much made us protest Bush)
>The Christians started the crusades
>>
>>67412436
People are born equal
>>
>The earth is not flat.
>>
>>67412436
>Apartheid was only built on racism, not to protect the lives of white africans
hahahahaha
that is true, are you this stupid to believe they did apartheid to protect themselves?
why didnt they just take some land and made it their country?
that would have been a great idea
>>
>>67412935

most of my history teachers have been leftists.

75% of public teachers in Spain identify themslefs as "lefists"
>>
File: 1457961991857.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1457961991857.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
I were literally told that 12 million jews were killed in the holocaust and that hitler jugend used to hunt jews with sticks and stones and bows and shit for fun.
No making any of this up
>>
>>67412436
Just realized my old history professor in high school was trying to redpill us.
>every week given extra credit for watching and writing about topics in a Fox News show or writing how full of shit somethings on msnbc was
>>
>>67412436
six buhjillion
>>
I was taught that white people sailed to Africa and lasso'd up niggers and threw them onto boats to make them slaves.
>>
>implying teachers are an authority on how the world works

The people I know who teach are your typical late-20s women. They like social media, fad diets and talking about where they went on their gap years. It paints a fairly grim picture.
>>
women's rights was a good thing
feminism is good
communism is good
america is bad
government is good
free speech is bad
i grew up in a public school near seattle and 90% of everything they taught was propaganda.
>>
>>67413707

>Fox New is redpilled.

I want newfags to leave.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.