[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prisoners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: california prison.jpg (220 KB, 1000x520) Image search: [Google]
california prison.jpg
220 KB, 1000x520
Should ex-felons be allowed to vote? Why?

Mi opinias ke ne.
>>
>>67411968

There's no such thing as an ex-felon
>>
>>67411968
what was the felony? smoking weed or murder? makes a differnces
>>
Felons that are not incarcerated can vote in every state now. I think KY was the last holdout.

If you're in prison/jail you can't vote except some states allow pre-trial prisoners to vote.
>>
>>67412082
Should felons who have finished serving their prison sentences be allowed to vote?
>>
>>67411968
Yes, if they have enough money to bribe the president for a pardon.
>>
>>67412283
Jew alert
>>
>>67412283
Everything's a felony in Cali.
>>
>>67411968

no such thing as ex felon... or a female worth educating
>>
>>67412356
Achtung, Juden!
>>
File: jew spurdo.jpg (16 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
jew spurdo.jpg
16 KB, 259x194
>>67412283
There is no difference legally.
You must respect the laws, kike.
>>
>>67411968

No. Welfare recipients or people on any kind of benefits should also not be allowed to vote.
>>
>>67411968
yes
>fucked up when i was 19
>current felon for a selling weed and a probation violation
>cant vote for trump
>>
Yes, felons should be able to vote. They did their punishment, now it's time to let them back into society and give them something positive to do.
>>
No they lose all their rights when they break the law. Also pic related makes me hate them even more for wasting our money so they could be degenerate. I think we should use them for experiments.
>>
>>67412374
Only if you're white.
>>
>>67412510
Please explain why you think that way. I'm a bit confused. Is there a reason people who get assistance shouldn't be able to vote, or is it just more of an opinion without any validation?
>>
>>67411968
If they are out of prison and pay taxes then sure
>>
>>67412616
the first experiment you can test on them is finding out how to upload a pic
>>
>>67412510
Think that one through, champ.

Also, felons can't vote. Ex-felons can and this is how it should be.
>>
>>67412672
Nah, nigga. Only if you're Jewish.
>>
>>67411968
If you can't follow the law then what makes you think you should be able to decide the laws?
>>
>>67412734
They don't pay taxes, they have no say on political matters.
>>
>>67411968
EXECUTE ALL VIOLENT FELONS
>>
>>67412734
As a milfagwe should have to take a pay cut to vote. Nothing the state provides should be free.
>>
>>67411968
Surprise! Education is cheaper than sustaining and restraining an adult human.
>>
>>67412452
so you are saying every law obongo passed is 100% legitamate and just as vital to follow as the laws banning murder?
>>
>>67412958

So many men are felons for domestic violence where there are no injuries, so basically bitch decides to get even she'll ruin a niggers life and call the police.
>>
>>67412286
Varies state to state, shit head
>>
Failure to pay child support is a felony , so since you failed to pay for your kid the state will pay your room and board for a year and for your kid.

State logic.
>>
Yes, how else would you get the black vote?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.