[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have come to the realization that there is only one way to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: waffenss.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
waffenss.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
I have come to the realization that there is only one way to end feminism, degeneracy and any kind of SJWism with one single thing.

War.

There's 2 parts to this (Maybe more),
1) Male scarcity
2) Security

When males are scarce, females will have no other option than to embrace them, they will have to fight for the males, in order to come out on top, they have to better themselves, that being, they have to get rid of all the ridiculous ideals that feminism implanted in her, and turn into a good little submissive wife.
Security for obvious reasons, as females are weak and need a man to protect them.

The golden years of America was right after a war, and then it turned to shit. Clearly.
But during the years of war, and not only in America, even here in Estonia, women were women, men were men, everyone embraced their roles, and nobody complained, even now, the remnants of that past age, the older women scorn the females today how they're acting.
It is during war, and right after a war, when prosperity happens.

This is why we need a war, to stop feminism, to stop degeneracy.
>>
File: GNFOS3.jpg (35 KB, 1012x548) Image search: [Google]
GNFOS3.jpg
35 KB, 1012x548
>>67408897
kill em all
>>
File: 1246.png (185 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1246.png
185 KB, 300x300
>>
Also you live in Estonia, so why do you even care about America?
>>
>>67408897

It is not the older generation that is pushing for immigration, gay rights, you name it.
They are the ones who are against it, it is the younger generation that has somewhat been brainwashed by the media, but that is not the only reason, it's not that they're brainwashed, it's that they lack any real problems, such as war, famine, disease, those are all gone in their bubbles, which is why they need to create problems, so they could solve them.
But their solutions to the problems they created are destructive to the world they live in, namely the western world.

>>67409221

Yes, I live in Estonia. you ask why I care about America, it's a simple reason: globalism (I even pointed it out in the first post), media,
there is no youth today that isn't connected, and America is the number one super power. Music, Television, Cinema, anything.
Our culture, and most western cultures are being poisoned by the culture of America via globalism.
In the past this couldn't have happened simply because we weren't connected.
During the soviet era Estonia had a cultural wall, I forgot the name of it, Iron Wall? It wasn't a wall literally, but no culture could come from the outside, no news, etc.

Basically, if America falls, and it is falling, it won't just go down by itself, it will take others down with it via proxy, it doesn't cause them to fall down with it, but by globalism it happens anyway, it could be stopped, with many measures, with one extreme being simply restoring the iron wall, but that's an extreme, it could also just be policies adapted, though I can't think of any that would stop what's happening right now
>>
>>67409951

It is not a coincidence that the only countries opposed to immigration in the form of the refugee crisis are former east block countries.
They dealt with war directly long after America was already in the golden years, so naturally they are behind on the so called "progressivism" of the western world.

They are against gay rights, gay marriage, immigration, degeneracy in the form of transsexuals and whatever you can name.
They are more in tune with the natural order of things, gender roles.
There is nothing more natural than gender roles, they are what helped us survive, and thrive, to become the apex predator of the planet.
To dismiss them is to simply concede that position, to admit that we are weak and should not thrive or survive.
>>
>>67410561

Ok
>>
>>67409133

How is this edgy exactly?
You complain about feminism and degeneracy yet when I bring out what could possibly solve the problem you call it edgy
>>
File: reeve.jpg (4 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
reeve.jpg
4 KB, 201x251
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
ANGLO MASTER RACE
>>
>>67409133
are you scared?

>>67408897
i agree. its always estonians, you guys are fucked in the head
>>
Explain Vietnam then.
>>
>>67409951
iron curtain is what its called
>>
>>67412087

Yes thank you, that's what it was, I forgot the name of it.
Though some news still got through by people communicating, and there were newspapers sold under the counter by storekeepers.
>>
All of these entitled faggots need to be genuinely scared for their lives and nations to be thrown back into reality. It's hard to justify a "hurtful word free zone" when you have commies kicking down your door to rape and murder your children. Maybe then some people will man up, mature, and start fending for themselves
>>
File: fill.jpg (13 KB, 240x478) Image search: [Google]
fill.jpg
13 KB, 240x478
Reminder that death in battle is the most glorious death.
>>
as long as there's enough money flowing for everyone to jerk off and twiddle their fingers no war (real war of survival, not political proxy bullshit like vietnam) will break out. of course it will happen eventually because OPs gripes are symptoms that are burning money and producing nothing
>>
>>67412272
>Maybe then some people will man up, mature, and start fending for themselves

Exactly.
They will suddenly realize that they have real problems that can, and will, endanger their lives, and they have to stop the ridiculous bullshit about their degenerate ideals so they could survive.
>>
>>67412526

The refugee crisis may be a catalyst.

It is also why a lot of people are suddenly voting conservative, though unfortunately not the majority.
>>
>>67414371
that would be horrible. it needs to start here; if it started over there then american involvement would only benefit my state. see WWII
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.