[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't wait until Trump deports all those Mexicans. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: kill me.jpg (23 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
23 KB, 620x350
I can't wait until Trump deports all those Mexicans. It's about time we open up close to 11 million jobs that Americans didn't want to begin with which is why we hired Mexicans. That surely wont fuck over the economy.
>>
>le epik americans dont want hard jobs meme

Just stop.
>>
>>67408561
>11 million jobs that Boomers didn't want to begin with
ftfy
>>
Just let niggers do these jobs. It's that easy.
>>
>>67408561
Americans are willing to do shit jobs, just not at the prices the illegals are selling themselves for
>>
Americans are not legally allowed to do the jobs because they have to make minimum wage, where illegals can get paid less.
>>
id scrub a bathroom if i got paid 20 $ an hour

but jose has to undercut me and do it for 6$
>>
>>67408561

Yes, homelessness and starvation is so much better than gardening
>>
Crashing this thread
>>
Maybe if those jobs people didnt want to begin with became the base entry level point in the job market it would drive up wages for more labor intensive and skilled work
>>
It's so fucking ironic that liberals pretend to care about America's poor, then shit on them and say they're lazy, stupid, and deserve to have their jobs taken by foreigners
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 489x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 489x443
>>67408561
You sound like a literal 16 year old know it all liberal. Get fucked
>>
>>67408561

fuck off fat retard IDIOT
>>
>>67408561
Holy shit. We don't want illegal beaners taking our jobs, voting in liberal democrats, joining gangs, causing rape, spreading drugs...

I mean there's more but you retards just don't get the point. When you go "HURR DURR" I am attempting to refute "X" reason.

You would have to refute all 10+ reasons to even consider giving amnesty or letting them stay
>>
B-but if trump taxes chinese goods and brings manufacturing back to the american m-market how will i-i-i justify workin2 part time jobs at Starbucks and Sears for the rest of my life?
>>
>>67409064
Amen
>>
>>67408561
>It's about time we open up close to 11 million jobs that Americans didn't want to begin with which is why we hired Mexicans.

>1985-2005
>blue collar workers complain about how they're being replaced by cheap illegal mexicans at their jobs
>they're called dumb and ignored

>2015
>AMERICANS DIDN'T WANT THOSE JOBS GUISE

I would punch you in the face if you said that in front of me.
>>
File: 1328034952044.png (431 KB, 654x496) Image search: [Google]
1328034952044.png
431 KB, 654x496
>>67408561

I guess companies that want those jobs filled will have to offer better pay and/or benefits to attract American works.

Sounds good for the middle class to me.
>>
not creating jobs + easy welfare = failing country

Creating jobs + easy welfare = illegals work

not creating jobs + no welfare = crime

creating jobs + no welfare = prosperity
>>
>>67408561
>that Americans didn't want to do for $7.25 an hour, or less to begin with which is why Mexicans took them.

Fixed that for you, Paco.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.