[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illegal Immigration Myths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: Doubt[1].png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
Doubt[1].png
85 KB, 492x280
Do you actually have proof that illegals commit more crime than citizens? Or that they're hurting our economy?

Or are you just vigorously agreeing to whatever Trump says? Everything I've found from any reputable source says illegals aren't causing more crime.
>>
File: 1457890050416.jpg (133 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
1457890050416.jpg
133 KB, 700x476
Every "study" only compares illegals to other criminals not the overall population

hmm I wonder why
>>
They are called illegals. Their very presence is a crime you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>67407148
Yes, the moment they enter the country illegally they're committing a crime. You're saying every citizen is a criminal? Because every illegal is by definition.
>>
>>67407393

Can't get much higher than 100% criminality
>>
ITT:

OP is underage.
>>
>>67407393
>>67407514
>>67407547
I mean crimes that have actual victims you morons. Them being here illegally wouldn't be an issue if they weren't robbing places and killing people.
>>
>>67407148
Well considering their very presence is a crime, every illegal immigrant has committed at least one crime.

With that as a base-line, we can definitely say that illegals commit more crimes because as a population, all of them have committed one.

Even a population of 11 million niggers will have some that have not committed any crime at all.
>>
>>67407338
How the fuck do they get to Hawaii?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>67407764
Obviously asking for proof of a claim is something kiddies do.
>>
>>67407148
>Do you actually have proof that illegals commit more crime than citizens?
Well, considering that illegally immigrating is a crime, that means that every single illegal immigrant by default has committed a crime that is not committed by everyone else. So yes.

>Or that they're hurting our economy?
They take jobs en masse for extremely low wages, most of which they send back to their home countries. This means that money is leaving our economy.

>Or are you just vigorously agreeing to whatever Trump says?
Only when he's right.

>Everything I've found from any reputable source says illegals aren't causing more crime.
This depends entirely on your definition of reputable.
>>
>>67407785

How is that a victimless crime?

Them being here means that less legal immigrants can come in since our country has quota's set on immigration since a country can only support so many immigrants in a year ( since we only have so many jobs opening and so much money we can put into our public aid system ).
>>
>>67407785

>flooding a country with millions of illegals who don't pay taxes and live on welfare doesn't cause a massive strain on economics and infrastructure

Fuck off back to re_ _ it, nigger.
>>
>>67407785
Illegals being here is an issue because they're taking advantage of our welfare programs despite the fact they never paid into them. That's without even taking into account the other crimes.
>>
>>67407148

All illegal immigrants are criminals.

Therefore, illegal immigrants commit more crimes than citizens.

This logic is infallible. Go ahead and try to refute it.

Tip: You can't.
>>
illegal immigrants have already committed a crime hence the word illegal
>>
>>67407785
>mass illegal immigration
>victimless

jesus christ, go back

you have to go back
>>
>>67407785
First off, you never clarified what kind of crime.

Second, there are victims of illegal immigration. They're an immense drain on the economy and legal immigrants are the direct victims of their crimes.

Everybody who spends the time, money, and effort to come to the United States (or any country) legally is being spat at.
>>
>>67407785
>I mean crimes that have actual victims you morons.
the American taxpayer is the victim, the job-seeker is the victim, the middle-class as a whole is the victim.
>>
>>67408058
Except the ones who still pay taxes
http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/high-school/top-10-myths-about-immigration
>>
>>67407865
You don't need to produce a passport or proof of identity to fly or take a boat within the country.
>>
Faggot, you are now aware that EVERY illegal immigrant is a criminal.

Did I just blow your fucking mind, bernout?
>>
>>67407785
Victims include those waiting in line legally, anyone who ever paid taxes, children in schools who now have crowded class rooms, anyone who ever went to a hospital for medical treatment has to wait in a longer line. etc. the list goes on.
>>
>>67407148
It's just that they look really ugly that's the only problem really.
>>
>>67408340
So what about the illegals who come here and are taken advantage of and exploited? Are they victims or what? Explain that to me you fucking bait master.
>>
File: German integration.jpg (2 MB, 1280x6318) Image search: [Google]
German integration.jpg
2 MB, 1280x6318
>>67407148
>>
>>67407785
>gets anally prolapsed
>calls others morons

Found the sperg
>>
Fine, let me rephrase the question.

Do illegals rape, steal and murder more than citizens? And can you prove that they are causing a big enough drain on the welfare system that it's even worth it to deport them?

Meme all you want, the only person who has provided evidence of anything is >>67408588
and I wasn't even asking about other countries, just the US.
>>
>>67408524
It is good for the owner of the factory. It is bad for the man who wanted that job at the factory. It is bad for the taxpayer who have another unemplyed to feed. It is bad for the cohesion of the nation.

You can see them as being exploited, but then, why would they voluntary abandon their old life to come here? They think being what you call exploited is better than their previous life.
>>
>>67407148
illegal immigrants steal jobs because they work for dirt compared to americans and they don't pay taxes so that makes them dangerous because the government has no record of them.

also every dollar given to an illegal immigrant is exactly the same thing as diverting money to the black market as it is untaxed, and not recorded it literally just disappears from the economy.
>>
>Everything I've found from any reputable source says illegals aren't causing more crime.

You're a lying sack of shill, OP, there's no such source.

Here's a tip: If one illegal immigrant commits one crime, that's an increase - because that one guy has no business being in the country in the first place.

And it's...more than one guy.

Also, I don't need proof that illegal immigrants are hurting the economy. All I have to do is go to a certain intersection about 10 miles from my house and watch the 100 or so illegal Mexicans in the Mapco parking lot get picked up for a day of half-wage work by local contractors.

Then I just count how many American jobs that just took away, multiply by about 20,000, and that's how badly they are hurting our economy.

Get off /pol/ OP, your shill is weak.
>>
Every study conflates legal and illegal immigrants. Add to that there not being any definitive number of illegals, and you get a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>67407148
>>67407785
Less than niggers
More than whites
>>
>>67409198
>>67409079
Proof of this?
>>
>>67407148
Funfact: They commit a crime when they enter the country illegaly.
>>
>>67407148
1. Yes.
2. No.
>>
>>67408995
>It is good for the owner of the factory
I find this ironic that the Bernie supporters hate the CEO's and 1%'ers but yet love illegal immigration. It's literally giving more to the people they hate.
>>
>>67408906
Do you know why Trump originally had to defend himself by stating "someone is doing the raping"?

Because he was originally referencing two studies, one that said 80% and the other that said 66% of illegal females, during their illegal crossing of the border, are raped by either human traffickers, drug traffickers, or other illegal male immigrants. I don't have the studies with me, but they were both from pro-illegal organizations.
>>
>>67408906
Good plan, better move that goal post, almost had us that time.
>>
>>67407148
Well right off the bat they're ILLEGAL meaning they've at least broken one more law than American citizens. Soooooo you're retardrd.
>>
File: 1449698734508.jpg (40 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1449698734508.jpg
40 KB, 695x850
>>67408906
Maybe this will help.
>>
>>67409592
Because your answers aren't helpful to the issue. I support Trump, but I also would like to defend what he says. Saying that they commit a crime by being here doesn't justify deporting them and building a wall. What is the actual reason to go to all that effort?
>>
>>67409765
it does justify it. if I snuck into great britain or russia or saudi arabia they would have a right to charge me with a crime.
>>
>>67409325
source: i had my $37 per hour job (in american citizen dollars) stolen from me by an arab coworker who jumped the mexican border because he did it for $12 per hour.

$12 an hour is a lot of money for poor illegal immigrants who don't pay taxes.
>>
>>67409480
It's the great trickery of our time. They shamed the left to be open to social dumping. This is so clever it is beautiful.

If only the best part of the world didn't had to go, I would call that art.
>>
>>67409079
It is even worse: they got some sort of benefits like food stamps so the taxpayer even pay a part of their salary.
>>
>>67407148

weather illegals commit more crimes or not, it is still an issue that can be controlled easily more than crime that citizens commit.
>>
>>67407148
They already committed a crime to get here. Literally the first thing they did in the US was commit a crime.
>>
>>67409765
Someone does not need to be physically harmed to be negatively impacted by illegal immigration.
Legal immigrants get fucked by it, job seekers get fucked by it, the taxpayer gets fucked by it. None of the posts above detailing this have been responded to.
>>
>>67407148
>Do you actually have proof that illegals commit more crime than citizens?
The definition of "illegal" ought to be enough proof.
>>
>>67407148
71% of illegals collect welfare. We're subsidizing their taking jobs that they can't afford to live on.

Also, they have to commit identity theft and/or fraud to work most jobs
>>
>>67410430
But how do we know this is happening enough to warrant deporting them? I can list a bunch of anecdotes about gun violence, it doesn't justify banning all guns. If we're going to talk about forcefully removing 11 million people, whether they got here illegally or not, shouldn't we have a legitimate reason, based on numbers showing that they are causing a big problem?
>>
>>67409765
If we can't stop thousands from entering the country illegally, how can we stop those who wish to inflict terror upon our populace? The easiest way to smuggle a WMD is to hide it in marijuana. National security is more important than anyone's feelings about immigration.

They have to go back. Build wall.
>>
>>67407148

1. In 2014, illegals represented 37% of all federal sentences despite making up only around 3.5% of the population. The percentage of illegals in state/local prisons/jails is unknown as only the federal government keeps track of the immigration status of its inmates, but you can reasonably assume that a significant portion of local and state inmates are illegal as well. Thus, a CONSERVATIVE estimate of the number of inmates in county/state/federal prison who are illegal is probably 40%.
2. 90% of all heroin trafficking in the US is done by illegals
2. More than 2000 illegals are deported by ICE every year for sexual offenses
3. Over the past 3 years, over 1000 children have been the victims of sexual assaults by illegals in Texas alone.

You're being misled by the media and lied to by the politicians. The amount of damage done to this country by illegals is unfathomable. If this were happening to any other country, the idea of even DEBATING whether or not to deport the illegals and build a wall would be considered absurd. To actively oppose these measures would be considered borderline treasonous.
>>
If they are criminals or not, even if they are ""helping"" the economy by working and spending money they should be deported because it's a fucking pain in the ass to get a visa and I get mad if some fucker enters the states in an illegal, easy way.
>>
>>67411047
>illegally or not

Nope, just the illegal ones. Because they broke the law. A nation needs to enforce it's laws. I have no problem with people coming here legally. Neither does Trump.
>>
>>67411373
Thank you, this is what I was asking for.

I'm not even saying just let them all in however they want, I just wanted some data to back up Trump's claim that they were committing crimes like drug trafficking.

Is there a site that shows all these statistics?
>>
>>67407785
>I mean crimes that have actual victims you morons.

Every legal resident of country is victim when someone immigrates into country illegally.
>>
>>67411692
>http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/illegal-immigrants-accounted-for-nearly-37-percent-of-federal-sentences-in-fy-2014/
>http://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/quick-facts/Quick-Facts_BOP.pdf
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/tracing-the-us-heroin-surge-back-south-of-the-border-as-mexican-cannabis-output-falls/2014/04/06/58dfc590-2123-4cc6-b664-1e5948960576_story.html
3 & 4.
>https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-texas-field-offices-remove-more-800-sex-offenders-so-far-year#wcm-survey-target-id
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.