[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KUCKICH CONFIRMED TOP KUCK http://www.breitbart.com/immigrat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: kuckich.png (637 KB, 650x626) Image search: [Google]
kuckich.png
637 KB, 650x626
KUCKICH CONFIRMED TOP KUCK
http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/14/john-kasich-goes-all-in-for-amnesty-illegals-made-in-the-image-of-the-lord/
>>
kasich is unapologetically running in the wrong party. this bozo should be in the communist party
>>
>>67405615
>All of mankind are brothers, so fuck laws and countries. #letsallunite
>My country is Earth
>I-i'm totally a conservative though.
>>
who's that
>>
>>67405615
is breitbart /pol/ approved now that shapiro has left?
>>
>>67405615
>This Kuch will win Ohio just because he was the governor

Never mind, Ohio can join the other cucked states outside of the wall
>>
ahaha what a limp dick faggot
>>
he is such a cuck that he does not even need to cuck haircut shop
>>
>someone isn't a human because they were born outside an arbitrary man-made boundary
>>
>>67406250
>>67405615
This faggot keeps going on about how he 'meade jobs' rather than lucking the fuck out.
>>
>>67405615
Oh jeez. That's nuts. Golly.
>>
>>67405615
If you take a look at Kasich's actual policies, he's basically your run-of-the-mill neocon that is being disguised by his nice guy veneer.
>>
>>67406450
Anyone got that image of Black Science Man (RIP) getting asked if he believes in doors or locks?
>>
>>67406006
They've always been as /pol/ as MSM gets
>>
where are all the "kasich is the best of the bunch, most level headed, so much more above everybody else" faggots
>>
>>67406700
Over at the Commu-.. Democratic Party
>>
>>67406450
Where did anyone say they weren't human?

Nice strawman btw
>>
>>67406250
He made a lot of Banker/Globalist friends early in his career. He likely decided to be Gov. of Ohio just to get the delegates to run. Same with Bush in Florida.
>>
>>67406700
reddit
>>
>>67406611
He talks about the lowered wages 'truckers' and 'mailmen' get all the fucking time. Idiots think he's a salt of the Earth man's man and friend to blue collar guys.

In reality he's supporting the parasites fucking their jobs in the first place.
>>
>>67405615
I just heard his Ohio polls imploding from hundreds of miles away. I'm checking CNN now for any survivors.
>>
>>67406450
Oh they are human

They just arent american unless they go through the proper legal channels.

Dumbass liberals
>>
>>67405615
Can't believe arnie endorsed him
>>
>>67405615
What a communist
Him and Bernie
>>
File: 1457966705780.jpg (27 KB, 673x600) Image search: [Google]
1457966705780.jpg
27 KB, 673x600
>>67406450
>>
>>67407300
Arnold doesn't care about anything except his Ohio expo. He knows Kasich won't win but it's all about the publicity.
>>
How the fuck do you even call yourself a Republican at this point?

If he wins Ohio, then it's proof that the state is beyond cucked
>>
>>67407300
Arnold is a California Republican

That means he is a Democrat in all but name
>>
>>67405615
Kasick called God an illegal alien?
Is that niggah a Freemason?
>>
>>67406964
"made in the image of the lord" = human. Idiot.
>>
>>67407834
that's not the issue though, you genuine autist

who am i kidding, your obviously trolling
>>
>>67407434
>implying the constitution even mentions immigration at all

Trumptards are so fucking stupid. The constitution says that illegals should be afforded the same rights, if anything.
>>
>>67408229
What is the issue? All I see in the article is that he is claiming that many illegal immigrants are hard-working and that they should be treated with compassion as you would treat any other human.

I know Trumptards actually believe they are all rapists and stealing their jobs, but that isn't reality, it's just losers blaming brown people for their own failures.
>>
>>67405615

GET THE FUCK ON TWITTER AND SPAM IT ALL OVER #OHIO PRIMARY.
>>
>>67408240
So illegals have the right to vote?
>>
>>67408458
i could explain it to you, or I could let you embarrass yourself some more
>>
File: footballisformen.gif (2 MB, 364x165) Image search: [Google]
footballisformen.gif
2 MB, 364x165
>>67405615
>Uses religion to back flimsy boarder arguments
>People are made in the image of God
>Therefore NO PRIVATE PROPERTY BECAUSE EVERYONE IS AMAZING!!!
>These people are unchallenged and it russtles my jimmies to hell and back
I hate this planet
>>
Kasich's a RINO that really has no republican, conservative, or even general right-wing politics. Like that clown Huckabee, his entire constituency is "christians." The kind of christians that have zero knowledge of politics or government and just want people to mention the bible a lot when the talk.

Politically he should be a democrat, out there doing "what jesus would do." Aka giving away other people's possessions at gunpoint because that's who jesus was, a robin hood with the IRS/FBI behind him. Everyone remembers that from the bible, "force people to support lazy slobs and accept undocumented criminals into your home or go to jail/be killed," - Book of Cuck 21:19

It's been confirmed he's taking Soros money to spoil the primaries and it's been confirmed he still has ties to the banking industry from when he was a crook. Everyone wants to argue if Trump is "conservative" enough to be running, but nobody in the party even wants to look in Kasich's direction.

Ultimate proof that the GOP needs a revolution.
>>
File: BobPage.png (296 KB, 515x510) Image search: [Google]
BobPage.png
296 KB, 515x510
We're all aware of the fact that the elites want immigration of cheaper workers for more profit and that it will undermine the one part of society that can stop them
>why contain it
>>
>>67408801
Isnt Tyrone done with your chick yet? Might want to go check
>>
File: scalia and reagan.jpg (75 KB, 824x551) Image search: [Google]
scalia and reagan.jpg
75 KB, 824x551
>>67408240
>The constitution says that illegals should be afforded the same rights, if anything.
Citation needed faggot
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.