[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Struggling to live now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 2400.jpg (76 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
2400.jpg
76 KB, 620x372
/pol/

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/14/young-families-priced-out-rental-markets-in-two-thirds-uk

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/mar/14/tony-cherie-blair-property-empire-worth-estimated-27m-pounds

>I dont often get triggered, but when i do it's by a war criminal.

Tony Blair the War criminal and the Establishment Tory cunts, rich Boomers are a greedy cancer that needs removal. the Buy-to-let landlords in the UK need shooting, it can't go on. There are no enough homes for people anymore, but the govt keeps sending in more and more Polish and Romanians to drive down wages and hike up rents.

It's impossible to buy a house and now it's impossible to even rent while working min wage.

Something has to stop.

What % of your income is on rent, lads?

I earn £1300 a month and spend nearly £900 on rent, I can't do it anymore, I'm sick of BTL LL getting rich of the back of hard workers, it's time lads, its time to take to the streets again becuase I dont know a solution, suggestions?
>>
Its the Arabs, Russians and Chinese that buy up all the property in London, it's a crime.

I would need to quadruple my wages JUST to be able to pay the rent where I used to live.

I want to leave the UK as soon as possible now, I hate it here, I hate what it's become it's become a greedy fucking corrupt shithole where Oligarchs and Arabs launder their stolen money.
>>
>>67403817
>>67403817
Our ancestors shared a house for numerous generations from great-grandparents living with their great grand children. We'll just go back to that again.
>>
>>67404376
It's been a greedy shit hole since the 1700s pal. Its what got us on top.
>>
Is there a way I can find out through land registry or something where all of Tony Blair's houses are?

I'm going to start protesting, its time we stopped foreigners owning property in UK and we need to take them back.
>>
>>67404417
>>67404500
Aye maybe, but that's not working for most people, most Brits, anyone who doesn't own property now will never own it unless there is a massive crash or something. Or you're a prem footballer.

Fucking Thatcher that bitch
>>
>>67403817
I was going to move to the UK until I found out about your love for shitskins. Even the school I wanted to go to for my MBA.
"Saiid business school" at fucking OXFORD. Wtf is wrong with you guys? Letting Oxford be infected with paki filth?
>>
I live with my mom.
I make around 13k a year + benefits
Its not enough to live on my own place in my state of NJ. The cost of living never goes below 1k a month.
Maybe I can share a small apartment with a room mate but I figured I'll just live with my mom. worry about transportation etc.

I can try to save this way, and luckily get pension benefits so I have some promise of retirement.
>>
We need more immigrants, it's the only solution
>>
>>67405250
Does she charge you monthly?
>>
Tough shit, cry more.

Move somewhere else.
>>
>>67405203
Don't get me started lad, the niggers wants to tear down all of the statues at Oxford Uni becuase muh Slavery

Cecil Rhodes, the cunts want to remove him, just like ISIS removed all the history in Syria.

I will goto war if that happened, literally i would take up arms.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/13/cecil-rhodes-campaign-oxford-david-mitchell
>>
>>67405511
I pay for everything except my housing. We have helped each other when we need it along with my brother.
Its gotten tough to keep our house is what i've thought for a long time.
Ive wanted to move somewhere smaller, w/e is more affordable. We've had the same house so long no one but me wants to leave it.
>>
>>67405373
more people = more rent money for the BTL LL scum cancer.

There should be ONE home per person, not fucking 50.

Housing should be a right, like healthcares and education. But the Boomers and rich landowners will be NIMBY cunts and stop any new build dead in their tracks becuase muh house price will fall!

I live next to a bunch of fucking gypo Polish cunts, I hate them, they are feral, they litter, they breed and they leach off the state, they have criminality in their blood, they can't help but be thieving pikey fuckers, I hate them and their alcoholic ways and smoking and fucking Adidas shit
>>
>>67406352
>I live next to a bunch of fucking gypo Polish cunts, I hate them, they are feral, they litter, they breed and they leach off the state, they have criminality in their blood, they can't help but be thieving pikey fuckers, I hate them and their alcoholic ways and smoking and fucking Adidas shit

Good to know your feelings anon. Pole here. Reporting btw. And no, not to the mods.
>>
>>67405902
I'm charged $300 monthly but most of the mistakes are made by her. Shit like getting a second car for shit that I knew she'd never do like uber. Getting a THIRD dog even though the second dog we have just found out he probably has cancer and she can't afford to take care of it. I'd actually pay more if I knew she wouldn't do stupid shit like that constantly. She bitches at me about going out to eat to much but damn she makes the stupid decisions.
>>
Oy but you need to take more immigrants goy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jehg1HQENnU
>>
What if you buy a used camper and pay someone under the table to let you live in their backyard, paki style?
>>
>>67405548
kek are you that Indian-Canadian poster?

poo in the damn loo
>>
>>67403817

Just move out of London
>>
>>67406790
Who are you reporting him to? The thought police?
>>
>>67404376
Fun fact, you need to live in Beijing for FIVE YEARS before you are allowed to own property there. And that's if you are native Chinese.
>>
>>67406790
reporting in or reporting me?

Whatever, I know not all Polish are the same, I can only go by what i see and i see full blown feral behavior.

Seriously, fuck off back to Poland, you're not welcome and when we leave the EU we will fucking drag you all out kicking and screaming.
>>
>>67403817

>earn £1300pm
>spend £900 on rent

wew lad. Just roomshare with a mate until you make more £££
>>
For the same job I was offered 34k GBP just outside of London and 100k USD in California. I can't imagine why anyone would want to stay in the UK.
>>
>>67403817
What a funny little country uk has become.

No problem sending out teams of goons to find out if you have a to and shake you down for licence money, yet let people from abroad bring money in from fuck knows where and how and literally destroy your countries demographics and working/middle class social structure.
>>
>>67410132
You can get that much for cleaning toilets?
>>
>>67410815
Maybe you could, I never checked.
>>
>>67403817
>I earn £1300 a month and spend nearly £900 on rent,

Why do you insist on living in London ffs? You retards piss me off
>>
That's good for the UK. Migrants couldn't afford such prices.
>>
>>67411613
Russian oligarchs and Saudi princes can, they're a big part of the problem
>>
>>67406352
Don't worry anon, I know your feels. Our old neighbours went into debt and the house got bought up by some shitter landlord who deliberately rents to Eastern Europeans because he knows they won't raise the alarm about there being too many people in there. Was in the situation where there were like 12 Polish/Lithuanian people living next door, constantly drunk, partying at 4am and even pissing over the wall into our garden. Reported numerous times but nothing ever got done.

The guy eventually decided to sell off after one of the pole's drunken brawls broke a window. We've got some local people in again and it's been fine. Quite an eye opener too. Now whenever someone goes "based eastern europe" on /pol/ I have to roll my eyes a bit.
>>
>>67411746
Russian guys already have bought what they wanted. Russian economics is stagnating there'll be no more oligarchs. Now it's China's turn, I suppose, but I'm in doubt the Chinese are interested in the UK more than the USA. The USA has money and hope and is more multicultural and less conservative.
>>
>>67411348

Two points:

1. Person may have been born and raised in London

2. If a person is pursuing a career in certain fields, your options basically boil down to London, London, or abandon all your dreams.
>>
>>67412117
Is it cool to booze in London? I like to be drunk in Saint Petersburg.
>>
>>67411746
Also I don't understand how the Russian oligarchs can influence the housing market for the working class, I thought they buy premium and luxury real estate.
>>
Is there some kind of protectionism for real estate?

It seems all of the Anglo countries are getting rekt to some extent by foreigners buying out property.
>>
>>67410132
I prefer Europe anyway, Ireland is good.
>>
File: 1385940059144.jpg (37 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
1385940059144.jpg
37 KB, 229x377
>>67404376
year i live in east London (little Syria) and it's the rich arabs here, they buy half the houses on one street then just leave them empty so they can give them to their kids/ nephews/ grandkids general family etc it should be fucking banned
>>
>>67413441
In which parts of London people speak cockney, like in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?
>>
File: 1444596773674.png (263 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
1444596773674.png
263 KB, 800x675
>>67411348
if you want jobs in pretty much any kind of scientific/cultural/banking or big business then you don't have a choice m8, thanks to the refusal for the government to spend money on anything that's not london it's the difference between working in "massive global mega organisation PLC INC ETC LGBT" in London and "bobs burgers" outside London
>>
>>67412539
Off by a few hundred miles, I'm from Scotland.
>>
Get rid of "green spaces" and zoning regulations.
>>
>>67413701
>like in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?
that's general east london grime more than anything m8, even i have that accent and i'm not a proper cockney
>>
>>67414377
Thanks
>>
>>67403817
Good goy. Blame the Polish and Romanians, not the poor refugees.
>>
File: 1445936638489.jpg (31 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1445936638489.jpg
31 KB, 426x341
>>67415104
>mfw I probably just helped a ruskie spy
>>
>>67415321
Hey, m8, we are all friends here ;^)
>>
>>67405654
>brits
>owning arms
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.