[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it would be worth joining the KKK just for their titles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
>>
>>67403105
> dressed in orange satin
> called the grand wizard
>>
>>67403105
Don't be fooled, they have not magic in the slightest.
>>
>>67406523
Im pretty sure they are magical, the kept the chimps in their place for a time
>>
>>67403105
There is no point in that desu,i'll be a wizard regardless if i don't kill myself in the next 6 years.
>>
>>67406523
they can make niggers and minorities explode into uncontrolable anger by simply walking about. Thats some pretty strong power
>>
>>67403105
I don't need to join to reach the rank of grand wizard. Just 2 1/2 more years.
>>
>>67407121
Damn that's harsh senpai,especially considering how german women are willing to fuck the first refugee they see.
>>
>>67403105
>can't use Wizard in mainstream fantasy fiction for 40 years
No, fuck the KKK. I had to call shit 'mage' for a decade for fucking stupid associated connotation reasons.

Same thing with Clans. Developers would try any word other than Clan if they could help it.

Fucking hate the KKK.

>grand cyclops
Some of the dumbest things for a real person to want to be called.
>>
Niggers are naturally afraid of tall trees and the woods in general for a reason.
>>
>>67403105
>joining a bunch of FBI agents
>>
>>67407250

German women are generally regarded as the sluts of Europe. If you cant get a drunk German girl to blow you in a bar bathroom you fail pretty hard at life
>>
File: 1456093667721.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1456093667721.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>being called a grand wizard
>can't level up, can't summon, can't element or conjure anything
>mfw

No thanks fan, I'll stick to larping
>>
>>67407410
Dude you can say wizard. Nobody fucking cares. Does Harry Potter ring a bell? Witches and Wizards. Nobody bitches about Harry Potter.
>>
>>67407410
>Same thing with Clans. Developers would try any word other than Clan if they could help it.

Fuck, really? I really hate the new faggotshit "guilds".
>>
>>67407619
Why did i laugh so hard?
>>
>>67407500
All women regardless of race or nationality are degenerate sluts.People need to stop that there's a difference betwwen them,they're all subhuman parasites.
>>
File: black-panther-men-newsweek1.jpg (66 KB, 697x255) Image search: [Google]
black-panther-men-newsweek1.jpg
66 KB, 697x255
>wanting to wear cheap-looking pointy-headed ghost costumes
>>
>>67406674

Now they just get their asses kicked by BLM. Kek
>>
>>67403105
but they don't exist.

It's just used as a scapegoat for liberals.
>>
>>67408173
I think their titles and ranks are pretty cool and I am black, I think I'll just become a cop instead. The KKK was pretty much decimated after the Michael Donald lynching
>>
>>67407121

Wizard = 30
Grand Wizard = 40
Demi-lich = 90+
>>
File: 1456164240426.png (348 KB, 451x379) Image search: [Google]
1456164240426.png
348 KB, 451x379
When i was a kid i tought Klu Klux Klan members were wizards and i wanted to join them,but i didn't know how. I even started to read Harry Potter books.
>mfw i discovered the truth
>>
>>67408551
I wonder if there was anyone that achieved the demi-lich status in human history.
>>
>>67409092

Pretty much all the 90+ popes, before they were interred in the demi-lich collection under the Vatican. It's how they keep up their projection of mind control worldwide. The number of Christians hasn't really dwindled, but the number of people has risen so fast they can't keep up. That's why we are going through popes so fast now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0IivHDHT-k
>>
>>67403105
Their titles are pretty hilarious.
That doesn't make them any less of an irrelevant false flag organization controlled by the big alphabet blocs used to discredit political opponents.
>>
>>67403105
Why would you want to join a democrate organization?
>>
>>67403105
I like their music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfKCngmnAC8
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.