[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ is just bernie and trump posting When are you going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: shillary.jpg (75 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
shillary.jpg
75 KB, 900x600
>/pol/ is just bernie and trump posting

When are you going to realize that this is your next president?
>>
i'm going to be living under her rule for four fucking years, at least give me a few months to pretend otherwise
>>
File: 1456174924324.png (351 KB, 640x574) Image search: [Google]
1456174924324.png
351 KB, 640x574
>>67398428

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOTb4GotVuc

Fuck off shills
>>
>>67398606
Come on, you really think she will get away with what she did? No indictment? Only in the USA can a politician get away with this shit unharmed.
>>
>>67398775
>you really think she will get away with what she did?
absolutely, but i hope time proves me wrong.
>>
>>67398606
>four

TWO TERMS
>>
>>67398717
>that Bosnia part
This fucking bitch
>>
>>67398775
Haven't seen anything happen to Bush and Cheney yet, and their cases are a lot clearer cut.
>>
>>67398775
>believing that the law applies to the Washington elite
>thinking that the Democratic Party would prosecute and imprison one of their own
>trusting the Federal Government to regulate itself and punish those running it
>>
>>67399328
what did Bush do that was illegal fellow deutschfag?
>>
>>67398775
She will get away with it, and if you think it's "only in america" then you need to educate yourself.
>>
>>67398428
If Hillary wins the election the US is done for. She is the Merkel of America. Will import tens of millions of democrat voters and support their fertility rates with social securities for strong independent women aka single mother breeding machines. It will force the republican party to become liberal if they ever want to win an election ever again.
>>
>>67400099
Started a war under false pretenses
Started a war without ever declaring a war
Tolerated and encouraged torture
>>
>>67400485
I agree. A lot of people are thinking "eh... she's just Obama 2.0" when the far closer truth is the American Merkel
>>
>>67400932
>Started a war under false pretenses
>Started a war without ever declaring a war
Every other US president did that since JFK and there's no proof Bush knew about WMDs. Im not saying he didn't but show me proof. As for your third point okay kind of
>>
>>67398428
How is she going to be president from a jail cell?
>>
>>67401572

Implying she wouldn't just get a presidential pardon from Obama or the next crook who takes the White House... which could very well be her.

Can you pardon yourself?
>>
>>67401410
If he didn't know, cheney knew for sure
There is a reason I meantioned them both in my original post
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 245x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 245x314
>>67398428
>realize

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
>>
>>67402433
She is probably one of the worst candidates ever faced in us history but she probably will win. She's going to be appointing multiple Supreme Court justices that will help strengthen corporate America and continue to fuck over the population at large. I weep for our nation
>>
>>67402433
Sounds like the best candidate to be honest. Not because of ethics, because she's brazen.

If you have the balls to continue after being caught in all your lies, you have the balls to lead.
>>
File: 1457774236965.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1457774236965.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
>>67399571
She absolutely will not get away with it, the FBI is just trying to build an air tight case.

There can be no wiggle room in cases of top secret clearance violations. It would set an incredibly dangerous precedent and put the foundation of the entire government at risk.

She will 100% be indicted. Whether or not she is found guilty and punished is another issue entirely and will depend on which administration it falls under, but she is absolutely going to face an extremely drawn out and invasive legal battle. It's pretty shocking to me how everyone is literally burying their heads in the sand regarding this.

This impending litigation is why I have absolutely no doubt that Trump will be the next president. Hillary takes out Bernie, the FBI (whose director is very much against the current administration) takes out Hillary, then Trump wins against her replacement in a landslide.
>>
Daily reminder:

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
>>
>>67402957
DUDE WEED
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.