[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another day another gun nuts of /pol/ BTFO thread. https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1379111229406.jpg (156 KB, 978x686) Image search: [Google]
1379111229406.jpg
156 KB, 978x686
Another day another gun nuts of /pol/ BTFO thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDI-kSTMWiQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: straightjacket2.jpg (12 KB, 236x316) Image search: [Google]
straightjacket2.jpg
12 KB, 236x316
>>67397815

This level of delusion isn't healthy.
>>
>>67397815

I was shot by a 9mm.

Boohoo Ive been stung by a bee before too.
>>
File: cowardlyshitposter.gif (2 MB, 361x247) Image search: [Google]
cowardlyshitposter.gif
2 MB, 361x247
>>67397815

How exactly was anyone BTFO here except you?
>>
>>67397815
Someone post the comic that has the jew in it
>>
>>67399375
She was shot like 20 times, you literal nigger
>>
OP is acctually correct.
I dont say /pol/ is a bunch of fucktards, but if someone acctually asks for explanation you start memeing like crazy.
>>
>Jewish community center
>>
>>67397815
how is it BTFO? the gun nut argument is that if she had a gun, she could have defended herself.
>>
>>67402297

>OP is correct

Ok. Now you get to explain how "gun nuts" were "BTFO."

Good luck, since the guy you're defending obviously can't support his own bullshit...
>>
File: sad.png (203 KB, 540x384) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
203 KB, 540x384
>>67402633
shiiiiieeeet, I was paying to much attention to the thread picture.
Also you didnt read my whole point.
Lets just asume I am relating to the picture only.
>>
>>67403506

Ok. But it's a spurious argument, as there were really no points presented, either to argue against or simply meme in response to.
>>
>>67403862
I thought the point is that /pol/ lacks of acctual explanations about feminism and other leftieshit.
>>
>>67405496

It seemed more like the point was to drop some shit video in which no one was BTFO, proclaim "BTFO!" and run away in a typically cowardly fashion, to me.

I guess we'll never know, since OP ran away.
>>
>>67405798
I guess you are right since I am new here. I dont know the retarded ethics of this board.
>>
>>67402548
this, desupai.

I don't understand the arguement from the left.

>we don't like guns
>we don't see the value in guns
>therefore there is no value in having a gun
>therefore no one should be allowed to have a gun

for all their talk about individual freedoms, they sure as shit don't believe in it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.