[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAN SCREAMS AT RUBIO RALLY "HE IS TRYING TO STEAL MY GF"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: _20160314_142010.jpg (84 KB, 720x401) Image search: [Google]
_20160314_142010.jpg
84 KB, 720x401
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/14/heckler-accuses-marco-rubio-of-trying-to-steal-his-girlfriend-video/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UN30fXKWdF0
>>
So much cringe, what is wrong with people these days?
>>
>those weak Marco chants
>>
Clearly he was at the wrong rally.
>>
I feel like this was staged as a desperate attempt for media attention.
>>
>>67397526
That Rubio...Sure isn't a homosexual ay OP.
>>
>>67398220
Yeah
>>
Lubio is actually relieved he was screaming "girlfriend" and not "boyfriend".
>>
>>67398220
same feeling here
>>
"He will probably steal yours too!" Fucking lol wtf
>>
>>67398220
and to force the meme that he's straight
>>
The Rube is trying to create a womaniser persona?
I don't think that'll work now that he's been branded a robot but I'll give him points for being creative.
>>
>>67398793
LOL, must be very insecure about the whole thing
>>
>>67398793
This
>>
>>67398413
>>67398335
>>67398220
Obviously. His campaign realizes that his only appeal is being comparatively attractive, in that he's the only one young enough to still have a working dong and not hideously unattractive. They've already utilized this tactic in the debate by giving his allowed GOP tickets to shrills (like shills but worse). If you listen to the debate, anytime Micro said anything it was always followed by three or four women screaming as loudly as they can.

They know that Obama won the election because he was seen as attractive compared to McCain. They want to do this with Lubio. He's already out of the game though, as his meme magic was too weak.
>>
>>67397526
>We don't beat up our hecklers in our events

BASED MARCO

DRUMPF BTFO
>>
File: 1457672099442.jpg (12 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1457672099442.jpg
12 KB, 292x292
I think his gf is safe
>>
>>67399065
Rubio is REKT, good job m8.
>>
>>67398220
Fucking Anglo don't think we forgot Monte Cassino I'll hook u in the gabber faget.
>>
File: can't barage popcorn.jpg (111 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
can't barage popcorn.jpg
111 KB, 858x536
>>67399564
>Fucking Anglo
>>
kek Rubio's top bantz.

I'm only sad we'll never get to see him put Hillary on blast with that hot fire he spits.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.