[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHA!!! RUSSIA HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!! The Russians are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

RUSSIA HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!!

The Russians are abandoning Syria and declaring that FSA, ISIS and the Turks have defeated them!

Combine this with the fact that polls show Trump is going to lose EVERY SINGLE state!

This is going to be a good week for sane people everywhere.
>>
>>67397117
/pol/ btfo!
>>
>>67397117
>supporting Wahhabi jihadists
>sane

>ignoring the thousands of Syrians who support assad
>ignoring the large amount of internal refugees that the Assad government is helping
>ignoring the stable areas of Tartous, Damascus and others where people are glad the government keeps them safe
>sane

okay whatever
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 860x650
>>67397117
>>
implying its not a based ass strategy to let the terror flow and libcucks will beg putin to fight for them when its to late, all while he's sitting in his icethrone lauging at the west, the king of the north.
>>
>Marxist shiteater
>sane

You can't lie to me you ugly fuck.
People are waking up and your influence shrinks smaller and smaller just like your penis.
>>
>>67397117
A months from now everyone will be asking why Assad hasn't fallen yet. Then they'll start to notice that he's newly rearmed with Russian weaponry. Russia knows how to pull out, while the US always gets into a pussy quagmire and has to pay child support for 18 years.
>>
>>67397390
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/14/world/russia-syria-withdrawal/

Hahaha!!! I'm so excited to see Trump and Putin crash and burn I forgot the link.
>>
>>67397471
>Nervous? I-I'm not nervous...
>>
>>67397494
This. Russians "pull out" and travel light. Assad just got himself a brand new tank battalion and shitload of warplanes.
>>
>>67397676
Sweet sauce there, bro!
>>
>>67397628
Nice shill bruh. I hope you know that /pol/ is impervious to shills. All of you are wasting your time.
>>
>>67397661
What the fuck is there to be nervous about pussy?

Hordes of shitskins flooding wanting to cut my head off.
Bring it! I wasn't raised to be a pussy like you leftist shitstains.
Hell, maybe one day I'll be the next Trump on tv with you faggots grinding your molars down to their roots in impotent rage.
I'll piss on your pundits and your "news" entertainment trash AND YOU WILL KNOW I AM THE LORD!

And you will cry as I send your armies of demons back to hell who will be waiting for you to return to eternity.

Amen.
>>
File: _20160219_142753.jpg (229 KB, 1796x818) Image search: [Google]
_20160219_142753.jpg
229 KB, 1796x818
>Putin Stronk!
Kek
الله أكبر all the way to Moscow.
>>
>>67398118
You're just as delusional as the leftists, m8.
>>
Russia are true pleb tier military

Gone home crying into their vodka just like when the Mujahideen totally fucked them.

I feel sorry for Russians
>>
He will terrorize muslims in the motherland and recover his strength. To recover Europe, he will need all his power, many muslims will die it will be bautiful
>>
>>67397117
Russia is a joke, fucked up in Afghanistan and now Syria, cant even defeat a few goat herders
>>
>>67397117
>>67397494
>>67397628
>>67397676
>>67397868
They're just removing troops, air support is still there

I'm sure you'll hear FSA and others whine about air strikes
>>
>>67397117
>polls show Trump is going to lose EVERY SINGLE state!
wut
>>
>>67399602
At best he is at least second. But in every second super Tuesday state he is behind one candidate or another.
>>
>>67397117
Perhaps it's because russia may be entering a recession this year.
>>
>>67397117
AHAHAHAHAHA AMERIFATS ARE THE WORST SHITPOSTERS HOW CAN YOU EEVEN COMPETE WITH CANUCKS
>>
With the way Russia has been doing everything right internationally lately i am sure this is a good choice whatever the reasons are. We just have to wait and see
>>
>>67397117
Sage and hide
>>
>>67399776
He's ahead everywhere but Ohio, you goof.
>>
>>67397117
apparently, ISIS will execute a global "Samson option" in May of this year. Might have to do with the final battle in Idlib
>>
How many times has Russia been stumped by cave dwelling goat herding mud people? First they get quagmired in Afghanistan, and now Syrian dirt eaters are beating them.
>>
>>67399776
According to Trump shill sites. But we'll see who is right tommorrow. I can't wait to see you eat your fucking words.
>>
>>67397117
>The Achaean have left, we are safe now
said the trojan
>>
>>67401495
According to Real Clear Politics, goof.

And you responded to yourself, goof.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.