[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do atheists love Muslims but hate Christians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1457144410663.png (13 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457144410663.png
13 KB, 1000x1000
Why do atheists love Muslims but hate Christians?
>>
Not true
>>
>>67397311
Good goy
>>
>>67396897
You mean liberals, any good atheist thinks of all religions to be degenerate brainwashing shit, especially Islam

And to answer your question, itsi cuz they're brown
>>
File: his_on_mudslimes_exposed.png (1 MB, 1920x7316) Image search: [Google]
his_on_mudslimes_exposed.png
1 MB, 1920x7316
Is this some kind of subversive sand nigger game.

I don't get it. Muslims fucked up with christians and jews since they were born
out of the decomposing corpse of a goat raped by your Pedoret, after he was beaten up by some other dune coons.

With atheists, you know very well, that they are the political prostitues of us all, no need to subervse them.

So please Greenproxy, playing your game on a satire board filled with jews, shills,
stormys, trumpheads and roaches want lead to anything.

Go play with >>>/his/

>pic related
>>
>>67396897
They're afraid to criticize Islam for fear of getting their head chopped off or appearing like a bigot. And they criticize Christianity because we're more passive and don't really get insulted by someone referring to God as a sky fairy.
>>
>>67398316
I'm banned from /his/
>>
>>67398795
medium rare flag
>>
Why is this exact thread made every day, multiple times?
>>
>>67396897
Atheists play both sides of the fence. Many Western atheists (especially those in the USA) have little experience with Muslims. As soon as a Muslim steps on the rights of a homosexual or black, they hate them too.
>>
>>67396897
Oh and many of them don't realize that homosexuality is a sin in both Islam and Judaism too. Again, most atheists are ignorant liberals.
>>
>>67396897
i can speak from experience when i say fuck you, we hate Muslims more.
>>
>>67396897
Yo Greenland proxy.

Fuck off.
>>
I fucking hate Muslims way more than Christians.
>>
>>67399246
You are European. I realize OP is also European, but most American liberals and atheists of any politician affiliation have had little experience with Muslims and they know nothing about Islam, aside from maybe one friendly neighbor or classmate who smiles at them on occasion and minds their own business.
>>
File: 1457820782512.jpg (55 KB, 362x390) Image search: [Google]
1457820782512.jpg
55 KB, 362x390
>>67398795

Wondering why. Maybe because content?

KEK

>Putting jokes aside.
No matter what you religion or skin colour is,
I wish you and your family, friends and everyone you have ever met the most painfull deaths possible.

t. a pol/ack
>>
>>67398592
This. They do not want to appear like bigots. For most SJWs (which many atheists are), being called a racist is the worst thing.
>>
>>67396897
What flag is OP's? Can't see, I'm on my goyPhone
>>
>>67398592
/thread

It's very easy to bully the kid on the playground who doesn't fight back, bullying another, bigger, stronger bully on the other hand...
>>
>>67396897
>atheists love Muslims
Sure you christian cuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DarVDY5sARI
Your own propaganda tells that the Christians are the allies of the Muslims against the atheists.
>>
>>67399782
Greenland
>>
File: e53.png (396 KB, 680x742) Image search: [Google]
e53.png
396 KB, 680x742
I remember the times when all the leftists were like "Religion is the opium for the people.". Until the shitskins came in and they were potential voters. Wish they just removed the kebab already.
>>
File: FEelsAwoovementMan.png (3 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
FEelsAwoovementMan.png
3 MB, 900x900
>tfw agnostic atheist
>tfw conservative
>tfw everyone dislikes you.
>>
File: spdji.jpg (96 KB, 924x785) Image search: [Google]
spdji.jpg
96 KB, 924x785
>>67396897

What the hell are you talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdMPLA7TpZU
>>
>>67396897
>Why do atheists love Muslims but hate Christians?

I don't expect Arabs to be very intelligent, but every time I see stupid white people it feels like a personal insult

TL;DR Because of racism
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.