[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how is a working couples supposed to be there for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
So, how is a working couples supposed to be there for the first few years of their child's life?

My mom was a stay-at-home mom for the first seven years of my life, and the first 4 years of my younger sister's life...... now you know, I couldn't imagine not having a regular job for 7 years so that's probably a bit too much these days, but...

I disagree with sending the child to a full day daycare before like the age 5. And even then, daycare would only be necessary for a few hours after elementary school...

But before elementary school, how can a couple with two jobs be there for the first 4 years of the child's life?

Perhaps the dad would work day shift and the wife would work swing shift, so the mom is there during the day (works at 1:30 PM, gets home at night), and the dad is there in the evening? Actually, if the mom works Swing shift, that means that she'd sleep during the day... So that idea wouldn't work.

HOW DO WORKING COUPLES DO IT????
>>
>>67396250
>how is a working couples supposed to be there for the first few years of their child's life?
They aren't, that's the problem. If a woman has a job it means she neglects her kids. Cunts shouldn't have jobs.
>>
>>67396250
You live within your means. You cant have both parents absent from your child's life. And if you let a daycare raise your son, you will get a weak faggot.
Whichever parent makes more money works. It would be better if the mother stayed hom for the child's nurturing but muh equality.
You need to be willing to move, sell your possessions, do ANYTHING to ensure that your children are raised properly.
Once you have children, you dont matter anymore. Only your child matters.
>>
let the grandparents assit you, what the fuck would you or your wife`s mother do , other then help you with raising children.
>>
>>67396250
work different shifts.. is it really that hard to figure out?
>>
>>67397506
>Actually, if the mom works Swing shift, that means that she'd sleep during the day... So that idea wouldn't work.
>>
You make sacrifices. You can't have both parents neglect their children. If you can't figure a way around it yet, don't have kids yet.

I stayed home till the boy started kindergarten, while the wife worked. (she's a respiratory therapist with a certification, she'd lose her certification if she didn't stay actively employed in the field.)

Some of my friends did shift work, and grandparents are a good choice too if you can do that. But day care and strangers are very poor choices.
>>
>>67396250
>, how is a working couples supposed to be there for the first few years of their child's life?
They can't. That's why child don't learn nothing from their parents.
>>
Get on welfare. Seriously.

If the government wants to make it nigh-impossible to raise a child nowadays, the least you can do is steal some of that money back for yourself.
>>
I'm going to give examples of my ex gfs family and kids.

Her brother was married to a woman who after having a son decided didn't want to live in the same house as the father, so moved out, they are still married and they share the kid usually she has him during the week, they used to have a nice family house outside of munich now she has moved back into munich to follow her career more, the kid basically goes to kindergarten in the morning then she picks him up, the most spoilt little cunt in the world.

Ex gfs cousin, married to a woman who works in the same office in Munich, have two kids, shit apartment in the middle of Munich and they both still work.

Basically modern families don't raise the kids, if you don't have a wife who is willing to at least work part time and spend more time with the kid then don't even bother with her.
>>
>>67396250

Most Women these days are selfish. They are more worried about meeting their own needs than meeting the needs of their children.

They stay at home for three months and then ship their kids off to daycare. It's disgusting. What's even more reprehensible is that they try to say that their kids enjoy being in groups. Pro Tip: they'd enjoy actually having parents too.

Women are biologically more inclined toward child rearing, therefore they should be the ones that actually stay at home. Simple logic.

Modern women are degenerate.
>>
>>67398827
How can a man provide for the family on a $50k tier job though?
>>
>>67399041

Maybe people who can't afford children shouldn't have them.
>>
>>67396250
Don't have a kid until you have the financial means to do so.
>>
>>67399221
This is the attitude that will make white people extinct very soon.
>>
>>67399041
And now you understand why the rockerfellas supported feminism.

All those million and millions of women out of the work place.
>>
>>67399346
Remove welfare and let's see who goes extinct first.
>>
>>67399477
>remove welfare

You and I both know this isn't going to happen.
>>
>>67396250
I don't know, I really want to stay home when I eventually have children. I'm already working on skills that will allow me to work from home. My mom worked and I absolutely hated the daycare, after school care, babysitters etc. I don't want to do that to my kids.
>>
>>67399221
Where is the country going to get it's workers if people don't have children?

>poor people shouldn't reproduce because it means no more poor people

No it just means the people that were above them take their place (or like modern nations do it you import a bunch of immigrants)
>>
>>67397442
This. My grandparents took care of me when I was younger. Both my parents were working.
>>
>>67396250
I had a baby sitter when my mom went back to work when I was 3 until I went to school/daycare at 5. Very sweet old black lady that lived near my grandma in the dilapidated part of town. I think a sitter/nanny of some sort is the only option for families with 2 working parents
>>
>>67399041
You save your money in your 20s and have a kid when you're 30 instead of spending every dime on stupid shit.

Don't marry a woman with a shitload of debt. Be married for a couple years before having a kid while you both slave away to pay off debt or save up to buy a house.

When you have a kid, she stops workin or works part time - use your savings, but you keep working and get promoted to pay mortgage, bills, food, etc. kids aren't that expensive until they start going to school. Live within your means and spend your money wisely.

Either that, you struggle so that one day your family will prosper, or you just don't have kids until you can feasibly afford to.
>>
>>67399828
Shut down visa programs, women leave the workforce, wages for jobs go up.
>>
1) man makes enough money
2) get grandparents and other family to help
3) work different shifts

Alone or in combination, arranged best to worst. Anything less is not gonna make a good child probably.
>>
My husband and I have talked about this. We eventually want to have kids when we get financially stable (gotta save the white race and all that) but...I'm going to school to be a surgeon. Cardio of Neuro, depends on which I like more. I guess you guys would say that I'm selfish for pursuing my dreams, but if I was a surgeon, I would bring in $300,000-$500,000 which would make my husband and I very comfortable. He is going to school for engineering. I don't know what we are going to do when we start having children, to be honest. I will be in medical school or residency by that point. We have talked about having his mother (Trump supporter who shares most of our views) watch our children so they would at least be with a relative instead of a stranger. I suppose we don't truly have to worry until I actually get accepted into medical school.
>>
Or Neuro....* Jesus. If I can't fucking spell, how the fuck am I supposed to be a doctor? I blame it on sleep deprivation.
>>
White people should focus less on their careers like good goys, and more on having children.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.