[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
African Americans are better than Mexicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: e_cruz_flag_500x279.jpg (99 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
e_cruz_flag_500x279.jpg
99 KB, 500x279
Mexicans are the worst people in the U.S. and some of the worst immigrants on earth. I'll live next to 10 African Americans before I live next to a Mexican. In fact many African Americans are Bro-tier
Here's everything wrong with them

>1: Never use turn signals
>2: Turn on emergency lights in the middle of the road and talk on the phone, and expect YOU to make room when another car is coming from the opposite direction.
>3: They pack scrap metal, trash in their broken down trucks and slow down everyone on the freeway.
>4: Used diapers on the side of the road.
>5: Kids have boogers and crust around the edges of their noses
>6: Worship Catholicism, but whore themselves to neighbors, light candles and make crosses with her hands when time needs it. (WHORE)
>7: Go through the trash looking for cans, ripping bags and attracting shit ton of flies.
>8: No leash on their dogs ever
>9: Almost see their pet get run over by a car, owner do not give a fuck.
>10: Packs of dogs roam the streets terrorizing the neighborhood.
>11: Allow their kids to play outside ALL DAY. Don't you raise your fucking kids?
>12: WEEKLY illegal flea markets in the middle of a residential, they hijack an entire sidewalk , and put up trash for sale, literally shit you would find in the trash. City will not do shit, but they give me parking tickets just fine.
>13: They come from Mexico as illegals and start pushing hard working African Americans out of their neighborhoods
>14: They openly kill African Americans and are by far the most racist group of people
>15: They bring over their dirty RAPE culture and rape everything on sight
>16: They're all on Welfare
>17: They wave their dirty flags all over the U.S.
>18: They Don't assimilate
>19: Refuse to learn English at all cost. It's in the Constitution shit head English is the national language
>20: They have their machismo and pride bullshit
>21: Extremely lazy. Refuse to work
>22: They're proud of their shit hole back home.
>>
Give an African American $10k and he'll start a business of his own to get out of poverty

Give a spic $10k and he'll waste it on Coronas, Tacos and drugs
>>
>>67395058
>They don't assimilate

This, i know a few Mexicans that moved here to Brazil 30 years ago and they still have a fucking accent, their kids too. How is that even possible?
>>
>>67395058
maldito mayate piel de mierda
>>
>>67395231
True most blacks want a job not to be on welfare
>>
>>67395231
I'm a black man who married a spic.

>Your statement

no.
>>
>>67395231

Lol, give a negro $10k and he'll spend it on jewelry, clothing, and studio time while the three children he has with three different mothers struggle to eat.

Blacks are the bottom rung on the race ladder. This isn't even debatable.
>>
File: 1366241049405.gif (865 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1366241049405.gif
865 KB, 320x240
>>67395058
sieg heil nigger
>>
>>67395506
Don't be a traitor to your people
>>
>>67395058
You're dumb. You've never been to a black ghetto.

Most non illegal mexicans have good family values and stick together(even though they breed like cockroaches). They have far more values than niggers and actually work. They work to support a family, blacks work to support their drug habits and expensive bullshit like 200$ shoes.

>>67395603
>Blacks are the bottom rung on the race ladder. This isn't even debatable.
This. There are so many points against blacks that there is no competition.
>>
>>67395822
He probably married a legal so its ok.
If he married a drug trafficking illegal then he is traitor.
>>
File: around-blacks-never-relax.jpg (32 KB, 394x379) Image search: [Google]
around-blacks-never-relax.jpg
32 KB, 394x379
Except a spic won't kill you over a $60 pair of sneakers.
>>
Australians are better than BOTH of them

Combined.

Funny banter *every* time …Mexicans Cannot compete.
>>
>>67395058
Agree. Notice when you go to a store, and they let their children run around everywhere. They also smell terrible and don't speak a word of English,
>>
>>67396025
She is legal.
>>
>>67395058
English is not made the national language in the Constitution but our unique legal history is the product of the English language and it does need to be learned and retained.
>>
>>67396820
English is our language even African Americans and Asians know that
>>
>>67395442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs

Black trump supporter:
>I'm voting for trump because I want jobs. I don't want to be a slave to welfare

Black lives matter bernie/hillary supporter
>You working IS SLAVERY BROTHA!
>>
File: Low-bar-300x263.jpg (11 KB, 300x263) Image search: [Google]
Low-bar-300x263.jpg
11 KB, 300x263
>>67395058
>African Americans are better than Mexicans
>>
If you're talking about illegals and black people, yes. If you're talking about legal hispanics and niggers, then you've got things backwards
>>
19. Is wrong, English is not the national language acc the US Constitution.
>>
>>67397773
No all African Americans are better than all Hispanics/ Mexicans
>>
>>67396212
Exactly, at least blacks have hygiene and aren't disruptive in public
>>
>>67396212
>Niggers don't stink worse

Wew lad
>>
>>67395058
I was looking for bantz but then
>They openly kill African Americans and are by far the most racist group of people
>They have their machismo and pride bullshit
>They come from Mexico as illegals and start pushing hard working African Americans out of their neighborhoods
damn black people can't handle the bantz?
they are the first people that go to twitter to cry and bitch muh racism...
>Packs of dogs roam the streets terrorizing the neighborhood.
>Go through the trash looking for cans, ripping bags and attracting shit ton of flies.
you are grasping the straws right now mi querido negro
but hey at least, I am white
>>
>Mexican falseflagging as Jamal to get /pol/ to defend Mexicans
>>
>>67398455
nigga you were brought on a boat
I was here from the fucking beginning
>>
>>67395994
Smelly, dumb beaner scum detected
>>
File: crime data (2014).png (204 KB, 1714x1091) Image search: [Google]
crime data (2014).png
204 KB, 1714x1091
>>67395058
>>
>>67399894
You realize slaves built this nation? You spics didn't even exist back then. Little manlet Indians were in these lands. You're a product of rape
>>
>>67397542
Low bar that it aint even true
>>
>>67400023

These facts are racists.

OP said blacks are better than Hispanics, we need a safe space to circlejerk about black people so please take that chart down.
>>
>>67400068
>slaves built this nation

No mother fucker, they picked cotton and tended to various crops and house chores
>>
Neither belong in this country. This is like saying you'd rather have nice smelling shit as opposed to bad smelling shit. In either case, it's still shit.
>>
>>67395058
I live in saint louis. Fuck you
>>
>>67400068
black people were picking cotton and singing
meanwhile, we were in the first steps of independence
nice try negro
>>
>>67395058
>Blacks are better than
Stopped reading there.

Wew lad
>>
>>67400740
>Neither belong in this country.
Americans imported a ton of blacks and annexed half of Mexico. They have to at least answer to those populations, plus any that has immigrated legally since.
>>
>>67401187
I'm sure it was just the french and Spanish empires exhausting themselves.
>>
>>67400068
Yea because their women are worthy of rape unlike negresses
>>
>>67395058
>5: Kids have boogers and crust around the edges of their noses

fucking hate this shit
>>
Fuck Mexico.

Second Mexican-American War when?
>>
Why so insecure, OP? At least I can just go down south and go home, why don't you try going back home negrito? That's right,your ancestors still living in mud huts.

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 540x540
>>67401926
soon
>>
>>67396212
Not to fall for the bait but

Mexicans know English when they need to lol it's only when you start spewing shit that might threaten that they pull the "no English" card

Just because you don't know Spanish doesn't mean they don't understand English

Shit, they know what

No more illegal immigrants

Means apparently
>>
>>67395381
ENGLISH SPIC
>>
No, sorry. Hispanics are no where near as impulse driven as blacks. There are not social problems in central and south america like africa. I'll take the cartels over any blacks any day thanks.....plus hispanics give a buffer and competition for work against blacks...and finally hispanics are are more christian devout people than blacks, who seem to only worship hate, violence and white women
>>
ITT: Yonatan Rodriguez falseflags as Tyrone to get /pol/ defend mexicans
>>
File: 1457396304839.jpg (48 KB, 550x474) Image search: [Google]
1457396304839.jpg
48 KB, 550x474
>>67395058
RIGHT WING DIVISIONARY TACTICS.

FUCK OFF WHIETY.
>>
ITT:
>White boys from Iowa who've only met illegals and have never been to california or texas, with massive demographics of well assimilated and valuable members of society who happen to be of mexican decent
>>
>>67395058
what is this bullshit?

que pasa aqui?

I fucking knew it, when the whites fall, the liberals will target latinos.

i fucking knew it!!!
>>
>>67403749
you mean left wing divisionary tactics.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.