[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aye nigga, u trying to act white doing math and shit? U think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Aye nigga, u trying to act white doing math and shit? U think u smart nigga?
>>
>student using a calculator
>>
Even though I am racist as fuck I still feel those heavy feels for the black minority who are pretty much just like normal whites but get tremendous pressure to act like nigger idiots.
>>
File: 1453536044663.jpg (1013 KB, 1416x1003) Image search: [Google]
1453536044663.jpg
1013 KB, 1416x1003
>>67394650

I know a jolly fat black man who majors in math at the welfare office I go to every now and then.
>>
schools in the hood aren't bad because the teachers are bad.

schools in the hood are bad because the students are black.
>>
>>67395671
>Pretty much just like normal Whites.
So by Black minority you mean the absolute geniuses among Blacks.
>>
I wish /pol/'s pasty white losers would stop pretending they know what black people are like.
>>
>>67395873
Partly true
There are a lot of teachers who care at hood schools because all the ones who don't care have already left. If there wasn't such a disestablishment anti-authority culture in the black community I think black students would do better but no matter how hard the teachers try its all in vein
>>
>>67394650
If it wasn't so sad how rampant anti intellectualism was in black communities it would be hilarious. They do it to themselves with their crab bucket mentality.
>>
>Master's degree
Oh so what you my master now?
>>
>>67394650
>>
>>67394650
people only did this to bookworm nerds where i came from. regardless of whether they had high grades or not
>>
>>67396107
But that is what black people are like. If you don't act/speak like a pavement ape, you're "ac'in all white"
>>
File: 02.jpg (116 KB, 486x1700) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
116 KB, 486x1700
>>67394650
>>
>>67396937
you could use the crabs in a barrel analogy, but the crabs only pull each other down because theyre in a barrel
>>
>>67394650
It's kind of implied when they have to make adverts for it.
> Hey look one of your fellow blacks has discovered math! Hop on bandwagon of this new craze!

A point about this mentality.

One of my black friends seriously wouldn't join in anything unless they knew that i only just discovered it at the same time.
If i had a tiny bit more experience then that would ruin it as I'm more likely to be better as things continue and he MIGHT not be able to excel beyond me and inflate his ego. Or just as bad, have to ask for a tiny bit of advice from what he sees as a "competitor", diminishing his ego.
>>
>>67397985
AY HOL' UP
HOL' UP
HOL' UP
IZ U SAYIN

DAT LIKE HE GOTTA FOLLOW IN MASSUHS FOOTSTEPS OR SUM'N?
*SMACKS LIPS*
DAS RAYCIS MANE
>>
>>67397409
Or because they're crabs
>>
>>67398360
crabs in their normal habitat do not behave like that
>>
>>67394650
I don't understand why this is a thing. They consciously associate success, intelligence and hard work as white traits but then cry "oppression" when they see whites out perform blacks.
>>67395671
Same, it's like that one mate you had that fell in with the wrong crowd and now you would never associate with them.
>>
>>67395671
It's sad because the pressure to act indifferent to your education and to pretend like you are not intelligent ruins most of the others in the classroom as well.
>>
>>67395530
are you 13 or something? why the fuck wouldnt you use a calculator unless you can multiply 3+ digit numbers? i guess youll get to 9th grade sooner or later and see for yourself
>>
>>67395901

I do.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.