[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you personal care about politics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
About whether or not Trump wins or loses?

About whether or not refugees keep coming to Germany?

About whether or not a left wing party wins in elections or a right wing party?

I personally have no stake in all of this. I should really not care. I actually believe caring about this shit is somehow degenerate and a big BS.
>>
>>67393242
>The cucking of Germany 101 - the post.
>>
>>67393242
Because I care about my country unlike you, who allows achmed to rape your wife annually.
>>
>>67393242
Because it's fun.
>>
>>67393242
>why do you people care about law, order, and what policy ultimately determines your liberties and opportunities?
Yeah we need to be apathetic krauts who don't fend for ourselves, right?
>>
>>67393550
I am not married and I do not care about Germany. Germany taught me I should not care about the country. I grew up this way.

I do not intend to get married or have children.

So why should I care about anything? I should feel indifferent to whatever happens politically. Everything else is madness.
>>
It directly affects your life.
>>
File: tip.jpg (27 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
27 KB, 416x416
>>67393242
People like you are to blame for your current predicament, Hans.
>>
>>67393703
Best of the best goys 2016.
>>
>>67393693
I do not think you understand. Law, order and what policies determine my liberities and opportunities are not affected by politics in Germany.

Whether or not I care about these things, does not matter. Things will be the way it has to be. Always.
>>
>>67393703
People like you are the reason why your country is becoming shitty
>>
>>67393242

You know what, I've stopped caring

Invade your own countries with "refugees" for all I care. We're all getting what we asked for

Got to say though, I really like the Trump guy
>>
>>67393738
>It directly affects your life.
How? How does it affect my life? If 100 million Muslims got to Germany in the next 4 months, it would affect my life, but so be it. Even if I cared about politics, I could not do anything. It is the majority which rules the country, not me.

I could care if I had children or a life, but I do not have either, so I can say "fuck it, I do not care". I can also not move anywhere else, but Europe, because only in the EU do I get a right to stay and work, America and all other civilized countries have closed their borders.

And Germany is still one of the places where you can get jobs in the EU, most other places have run out of jobs years ago.
>>
>>67393242
I care because it affects my personal well-being. When I grew up, I had to witness my town becoming more and more dangerous. The more Turks we had, the more violence you saw on the streets. Robberies, assault, drug related crimes, even attempted murder. I witnessed them. And I became victim myself a few times. Now those were Turks. Arabs are so much worse that even Turks are scared of them. I'm happy to life in a safe city now, and those people who want to threaten my well-being (e.g. green and left voters) by importing more violent young men are naturally my enemies.
>>
>>67394124
>Invade your own countries with "refugees" for all I care. We're all getting what we asked for
Let's assume I care about the refugee thing and say I do not like it. Let us say I would even go demonstrate against it. Nothing will happen. So why care?

>Got to say though, I really like the Trump guy
Why? How will Trump do anything for you personally? You are not even living in America.
>>
>>67394263
Yes, crime is a bad thing. But there is not a single party in Germany which vows to expel Turks or do anything about crime. So why care? Why be involved in politics at all?
>>
>>67394456
There's no point arguing with someone of the idea that politics fundamentally cannot be changed.
>>
>>67394574
We should at least fight against importing MORE criminals.
>>
>>67393242
not caring is how you end up with Merkel in the first place.. if people cared, you wouldn't have the refugee problem.
>>
>>67394456

>Why? How will Trump do anything for you personally? You are not even living in America.

Think about it mate. He's the only one who goes against the mainstream PC narrative, which is why he's viciously attacked for it on all sides

He's definitely gonna help normalise absolute free thought and speech again

Or at least postpone this current thoughtcrime for a max of 10 years

>Let's assume I care about the refugee thing and say I do not like it. Let us say I would even go demonstrate against it. Nothing will happen. So why care?

You're just depressed mate. Have faith in yourself and your country

It's gonna to shit anyway sooner or later, so why just sit on your ass jerking off to cartoons all day?
>>
"I'm a pathetic excuse for a man, AMA

This is what the title of your post should be

>I don't care if women and Muslims destroy my country
>I don't care about my heritage

You suck dude. Have fun dying and leaving absolutely no mark on the world.
>>
You're not wrong, OP. Politics is mainly a dog-and-pony show for the proletariat - the real power lies with our UNelected financial overlords.

For me it's little more than a distraction. I read a LOT of news, from a lot of different sources. By the time elections roll around, I can tell you exactly what's going to happen. The clues are all in the media's treatment of the various candidates.

Because ultimately the media decides who is President.

But maybe not this time. This time, for the first time in a long time, we've got a genuine populist outsider who is seriously contending - Trump, of course.

So it's sparked my interest. This election is...different. You might want to wake up from your slumber and pay attention to this one.
>>
>>67395266
>>I don't care if women and Muslims destroy my country
>>I don't care about my heritage

I agree with both. I do not care about my heritage and I do not care if women and Muslims destroy Germany.

And why should I care? Honestly, I do not see a legitimate reason why? The only "reward" I would get if I genuinely do something is a prison sentence for "hate speech" and losing my job for advocating right wing politics.
>>
>>67395659

Don't you have like a sense of honour? You know, like self-esteem outside of immediate certain rewards? You 18 yet?
>>
How can you Germans be such fags?
>>>/int/56363994
>>
>>67394632
>There's no point arguing with someone of the idea that politics fundamentally cannot be changed.
But it is the truth. We cannot change it. Look at the last decades, politics could not be changed by the people. The governments in America and Europe are run by the special interests, not the people. So why even get involved?

>>67394679
>We should at least fight against importing MORE criminals.
But that is futile. The AfD will not be able to do anything. The CSU will not do anything either. And all the other parties are for keeping the borders open. And I am not even talking about illegal migrants, what about the hundreds of millions of Europeans who can come legally to Germany and commit crimes. And then there are 1.5 million Turks in Germany legally, who are not German nationals. And lastly you have Germans who get Hartz-IV, so they don't care about anything and commit crimes.

Nothing of this will change until society collapses. So why care now? We can care once society collapses, but now? Why?
>>
For fun, as this >>67393653 white gentleman said.
>>
>>67393242
"I personally have no stake in all this -- excuse ne. Excuse me. Sir, excuse me, that's my girlfiend -- sir -- sir -- hey -- police!"
>>
>>67393833
Your parents are a creation of jews. What do you do now? Kill yourself?
>>
>>67396052
>Look at the last decades
Indeed, look at 1933.
>>
>>67395908
>Don't you have like a sense of honour? You know, like self-esteem outside of immediate certain rewards? You 18 yet?

I had it once. But I am in my 30s now, I have seen too much. I know I nor anyone else can change anything.

I geniously believe people who waste time with thinking or engaging in politics are deluding themselves. There is nothing which can be changed. Nothing.
>>
>>67393703
Holy shit this is cringe. Kikes successfully fucked you over. And you're supposedly one of the few "redpilled" germans.
>>
>>67396223

So what do you suppose we do? Get raped, murdered and robed for ever?
>>
>>67396201
>Indeed, look at 1933.
Good example. Let us look at 1933. Do you seriously think the people actually changed politics? That all of Germans wanted to have a Nazi dictatorship which ended up wrecking Germany and Europe?

People wanted peace. When Chamberlain arrived in 1938 and negotiated that peace treaty with Hitler over Czechoslovakia, people cheered for Chamberlain. They loved him for coming in peace and talking to Hitler.

People could not influence politics in 1933 and they cannot now. They never could and they never will. It is only a few people, the political elites who can influence politics.
>>
>>67393886
>I have seen too much.
from your basement window?
You hate yourself and your country because you're a pathetic loser.
Making those shitty threads will not change anything for you.
>>
>>67396519
was meant for this cuck >>67396223
>>
>>67396421
>So what do you suppose we do? Get raped, murdered and robed for ever?
Let us be realistic. I am not getting raped, you are not getting raped, you are not being murdered as we speak and as to being robbed, I carry not that much cash any more and lock my door.

What are we supposed to do? I say we do not do anything. We just live our lives, like observers, we do not care nor voice dissent or approval, we just let it all run its course.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 196x257
>>67396223
>>
>>67396666

Unholy quads, listen up

It's bound to get to us sooner or later. And I'd rather we enact some preventative measures
>>
>>67393242

I'm with you, I don't care in the long term but I am morbidly curious to see what happens if a non bought off guy like Trump gets into high office.
>>
File: 1450060519695.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450060519695.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>67393703

>Germany taught me
>I grew up this way
>Do not intend to have children
>I feel indifferent

This is like a tl;dr of yuris lectures in one post
>>
>>67393242
It's a hobby

Being a news geek ain't any worse than being into anime or sports.
>>
>>67396466
>Good example. Let us look at 1933. Do you seriously think the people actually changed politics? That all of Germans wanted to have a Nazi dictatorship
Yes. Hitler was the most beloved man in Germany. The NSDAP faced tough opposition and violent responses but ultimately the peoples party won through hard work.
>>
>>67396519
>from your basement window?
I live in the first floor (German numbering, erster Stock). I got a lot of windows. It is an Altbau, so I got high ceiling and high windows.

>You hate yourself and your country because you're a pathetic loser.
So I am pathetic loser because I am doing what Germany and German elites have told me to do forever? I have grown up to not be patriotic, to go along with whatever the leaders say and to not get agitated. This is the German way. How am I "hating" Germany by doing what Germany taught us all?

>Making those shitty threads will not change anything for you.
I am making this thread as a "goodbye" to /pol/. For some time now, I was on here posting, getting agitated about politics, voicing my dissappointment over what is going on. And now I finally realized what I am doing is pathetic. It does not help, it is a waste of time and it makes no sense.
>>
>>67397057
>So I am pathetic loser because I am doing what jews and jewish elites have told me to do forever?

Literally YES
>>
File: ahmed.jpg (23 KB, 580x307) Image search: [Google]
ahmed.jpg
23 KB, 580x307
>>67393242
You don't care about your family and friends getting robbed and raped by muslims? Kill yourself already.
>>
>>67397057

That's because you were doing "politics" on a filipino minery board

You're not gonna accomplish shit sitting on your fat ass all day typing on /pol/

Try to [get ready for it] LEAVE YOUR HOUSE
>>
>>67393242
You'll care when they're knocking on your door. You'll care when the Muslims hordes are rapping your daughter, you'll care when they're throwing your son off a roof for being a faggot because such a cuck raised him. You'll care when your country burns sending Europe into another dark ages.

Europe has been cucked for too long and enough is enough. You can act all high and might and be smug but you'll sleep in this bed you made.
>>
>>67397396
>You don't care about your family and friends getting robbed and raped by muslims? Kill yourself already.
I told my mother and sister not to go on the street after dark and otherwise try to always be among people or go anywhere in groups.

There is nothing else I can do. There is nothing else you can do. "Caring" about politics won't change the situation.
>>
>>67393857
Not if your pop turns majority islamic and votes for shariah, retard
>>
>>67393242

You may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you.
>>
>>67397057
why did you make such a huge reply?
i don't care in which floor you live you cuck.
just an hero already. would be better for you anyways i guess.
>>
>>67397709
I have no daughter or son.

If Germany "burns" and is "in another dark age", I might start to care and take up arms. But it is not the case now.

>>67397709
>Europe has been cucked for too long and enough is enough. You can act all high and might and be smug but you'll sleep in this bed you made.
So how does me being agitated about politics change anything?
>>
>>67393432
1st post best post
>>
>>67393703
oh.. i see now OP
6/8 reliable b8
>>
>>67398078
>just an hero already. would be better for you anyways i guess.
Explain why. Why should I kill myself?

Option 1: as you say, the Muslims take over and start Sharia law and kill all kufar. In that case, I might killed at that point in the future.

Option 2: I kill myself now

Option 1 lets me live for longer or even lets me die of natural causes.

Going for Option 1 is a no-brainer.
>>
>>67398238
>oh.. i see now OP
>6/8 reliable b8
What is bait?

I am serious about this. I am not married, I do not have kids. Why should I care about what happens in politics?

Why should you care? Have you ever changed anything in Brazil? Could you manage to change corruption or politics or crime?
>>
>>67398400

Dude, caring about politics and what happens to your country in general is not autistically obsessing over it

Please learn the difference

>inb4 I'm on 4chan, of course I'm autistic mate

Just take a brake even now and again
>>
>>67398593

>*every
>>
>>67398261
>as you say,
what did i say? i just said get out of your house you depressed cuck and you told me in which floor you live. the writing style of you shows what a newfag you are.
>What is bait?
>For some time now, I was on here posting
>I am making this thread as a "goodbye" to /pol/.
>>
>>67398400
me alone? no
me + millions on the streets of every capital city from every state of the country yerterday? yes
sitting on ur ass can only lead to government enlargement which wont be reversible without thousands of lifes lost in a civil war.
at least that the case in Brazil
>>
>>67393242
I hate people who try to fuck up my life even more. Including you.
>>
>>67393242
>OP posts this
>feels smug
>tomorrow is killed by a refugee
>no one cries
>police discovers he used to browse /pol/
>branded as a nazi in the media
>>
>>67398991
>me + millions on the streets of every capital city from every state of the country yerterday? yes
But this has not happened and will not happen. So why bother?

>>67398593
>Just take a brake even now and again
Ok, will do. I will now take a long break. 20-30 years.
>>
>>67399254

I'm sorry you gave up. But life rarely gives second chances so I can't really stop you

Let's hope there are enough faithful germans to spare you the nightmare that's in store for you
>>
Kill yourself, OP.

Holy fuck, why are German males either literal faggots or, in case they are hetero, pierced and tattooed cucks?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.