[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romney Campaigns with Kasich in Ohio.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 14160186-mmmain.jpg (53 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
14160186-mmmain.jpg
53 KB, 620x412
Apparently Romney is campaigning with Kasich in Ohio.

Fucking Romney is really pushing for that brokered convention, jesus fuck. That's the only reason Kasich is still in the race, to take delegates away from Trump. He's insignificant at this point long with Rubio. The GOP needs to stand down and let the process take its course or we may be looking at another 8 years of hell under LibDemoSocialCratUnists. Romney is such a fucking prick, the hell is he thinking?
>>
>>67392956
AWW JEEZ
>>
>>67392956
>Two time loser campaigning for a literally who loser who will likely drop out after Ohio
>>
>>67392956
I really hope trump wins Ohio and makes kasich cry
>>
>>67392956
>What is he thinking

He doesn't think, he follows orders.

All of this will just benefit Trump. They don't want to endorse Cruz and Rubio/Kasich don't have any appeal. They are just dividing the field.
>>
>>67393263
I think Trump will win Florida but he's tied right now in Ohio and from previous races Trump seems to loose ties, so I'm worried about Ohio
>>
Jeez oh man, this is just nuts.
>>
>>67393440
Florida is a closed primary.

When they say he underperforms in closed primaries, they're not talking shit.

He's lost/underperformed in all closed primaries so far. It worries me.

It could be closer than I'm comfortable with.
>>
>>67393716
i really hope the commets cruz and rubio made over chicago hurts them
>>
>>67392956
Losers tend to hang together, both are irrelevant.
>>
Why would you let a single divisive candidate get the nomination just because he got 38% of the delegates? What if he is the least electable to beat Clinton?

Do you want to meme, or do you want to WIN ?
>>
>>67394573
The republicans dont want to win either. Many top establishment RNC members have already said they'd vote for Clinton over Trump, so obviously it's not just about beating Hillary.

To these people, Clinton in the white house is preferable to Trump in the white house. That should tell you everything you need to know.
>>
File: image.jpg (548 KB, 1639x1170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
548 KB, 1639x1170
>>67392956
Bernie people need to take notes on how to protest.
>>
>>67394573
If a cuck like Kasich is the president it won't make any difference
>>
>>67394573
Republicans are poised to lose this election

American society is shifting to the left and demographic changes are going to make the Republican party extinct

Despite what polls 8 months before the election say, every single candidate Republican candidate has a higher likelihood of losing against Clinton than they do of winning.

Trump supporters might not make up 50% of the Republican voters but they do make up the largest faction, and they are BY FAR the most fanatical to their candidate, there are far more Trump voters who won't vote for another candidate than there are voters of other candidates who won't for Trump. When Trump says he's bought into millions of new people into the party he's not lying, If Republicans nominate someone else all those people are gone in the blink of an eye

If the nomination goes to a brokered convention the party will NOT rally behind the candidate, the party will be completely and utterly fractured and the Democrats will pounce on this until the Republican party is dead in the ground. Whether you like it or not Trump's voters have a gun to the Republican parties head and they won't hesitate to pull the trigger If he gets shafted. The party doesn't control It's voters, It's voters control the party and It would do the establishment well to realise this before It's too late - they're doing the Democrats job in attacking Trump. If Romney and the establishment had put in the half of the amount of effort attacking Obama as they've done in attacking Trump there might well have been a Republican in the white house 3 years ago.

Trump will likely lose - but then, he might win. Would you rather go out with a bang, or die with a whimper as your party is slowly eroded over the course of numerous elections because the establishment keeps nominating losers like McCain, Romney and Marco or Kasich?
>>
>>67396777
Good post.

The establishment hates their "get people to vote for us" shit worked, but for somebody who isn't them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.