[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1457962161511.gif (3 MB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1457962161511.gif
3 MB, 220x220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
>>
>>67390413
When niggers are absent, women aren't objectified.
>>
>>67390523
But also, walking for 10 hours, and only 1 minutes and 30 seconds worth of footage.

Really defeats the purpose.
>>
>>67390413
That was some redpilled text at the end. "The 10 hours proved that the nature of people in Riga is truly Nordic."
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1411075246412.gif (3 MB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1411075246412.gif
3 MB, 500x465
>>67390674
Yea, but latvians are too shy to bother anyone, this was prolly all that happen during those 10 hours. We really don't like to speak with other people.
>>
>>67390413
Latvia is nordic now?
>>
>>67390988
No. I think they wanted to say that we are like closed people (like northeners), but it just came out sort of wrong.
>>
look at how elegantly she's dressed too. this is what an actual woman with grace and poise should dress in the 21st century. Not like American girls who are objectively indistinguishable from strippers who are objectively indistinguishable from prostitutes. It's because MTV and Disney Channel aren't throatfucking Latvian children from age 0-16.
>>
>>67390413
Looks like a beautyful place. Hope one day I can go visit.
>>
Btw - we will get 250 rapefugees and our parlament voted no to any extras, so just 250 for us. How about you guys?
>>
>>67392071
>How about you guys?
millions and millions of non-white "refugees" from all over the world.
>>
>>67392583
Is it really that bad? I was actually thinking about going to USA this summer for vacation. (Thinking about DC, but if I will be there might as well just travel all around the country).
>>
>>67392971
>Thinking about DC
nothing but fags, depressed women, and arabs.
stay out of the cities and you should be fine but it really is that bad here.
>>
>>67392071
Hell if I know. My family itself makes up most of my county, I don't think there's a non-white for 100's of km's in any directions. Well except for a res of cree (so fauna, basically) and some hutterites, who are technically white, but not really.
>>
File: 1457474969367.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1457474969367.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>67393516
I just want to see Capitol, Lincoln Memorial and stuff like that. Really love seeing historical monuments. Also would love to see south of states (Are there like wild south places anymore?) and maybe go to california (love the summer vibe that i have seen in videos). I Don't give a shit about people, just interested in seeing historic stuff and good sights. Any place you recomend?
>>
>>67394379
Sounds comfy.
>>
>>67394446
>Any place you recomend?
well, the monuments are nice and the cali beaches are some of the best in the worl, if you can ignore the rude and obnoxious people, you'll have a good time.

as for the south, not sure what you mean by "wild" but there are plenty of places to have fun but southern fun is shooting guns and fishing.

i do recommend going to utah/arizona/new mexico/colorado for some amazing hiking and views.

it really depends on what you like to do.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.