[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK? Rip Assad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: putaine.png (1 MB, 1149x849) Image search: [Google]
putaine.png
1 MB, 1149x849
WHAT THE FUCK?

Rip Assad
>>
Navy and Air Force are staying, it's literally nothing.
>>
>>67389084
This is how military maneuvers are to be done, surprise.
>>
>>67389117

source? doesnt state anywhere
>>
>>67389536
>source
CNN live TV.
>>
>>67389536
https://twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/709436435372363776

It's also live on TV
>>
Needs all his forces to defend the motherland when the evil west invades
>>
>>67389598

CNN isnt everywhere in the world, murica

oh wait... it is
>>
>>67389084
>Russia successfully conducts a military operation, withdraws afterwards.

Are you that americanized that you believe an occupation is needed forever?
>>
File: montana.jpg (22 KB, 436x365) Image search: [Google]
montana.jpg
22 KB, 436x365
IT'S ALL OGER
>>
>>67389731
More likly fsa is inflicting casultys and before it gets out of hand he pulks out.
>>
File: turkish pilot.jpg (82 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
turkish pilot.jpg
82 KB, 960x960
>>67389117
They were there before the conflict.

It's not nothing. He's withdrawing most of the force.

Protip: Turkey is preparing a land invasion after the terror attack. Putin shat himself again.
>>
>>67390070
lol you actually believe that

oh my fucking turkroach
>>
>>67390070
ignored all turkroaches
>>
>>67390070
why do you have all these attacks?

what is actually going on?
>>
>>67390230
>>67390312
I'm reading russian news. In Russia this is called "slil" (i know russian due to all the slavshit tourists here)

Putin "flushed" Sosad. It's over. Russian economy is in the dumpster. It was going to happen sooner or later
>>
>>67390447
I keep the hope that he has a strategy behind that.
>>
Putin once again proves that he is a quitter, just like in Ukraine. No stamina at all, total loser!
>>
>>67389084

The objective was only to stop the Assad regime collapsing, not fight the entire war for it. Why should Russian blood spill for Assad? It's his war.

The Syrian Army should have enough momentum to finish this on their own now. ISIS is already in total collapse mode and the "moderate" rebels are too busy fighting themselves to pose a threat to Assad's hold on power. The war is effectively over, we're just in the mop up phase of it now.
>>
>>67390447
Kurds will win over turkroach. Fuckk off and die fighting them.
>>
>>67390627
>hope that he has a strategy behind that.

There is a strategy - Russians are literally starving on the streets due to sanctions/military drain on the economy which is quickly leading to an economic collapse in Russia.

Putin lived the collapse of USSR. He knows what foreign invasions in far away lands mean for Russia.
>>
>>67389084
Fuck, I am starting to worry now.
>>
>>67390874
>ISIS is already in total collapse mode and the "moderate" rebels are too busy fighting themselves to pose a threat to Assad's hold on power.

Lol if you think that russian withdrawal is not a huge moral boost to FSA than you're fucking retarded. Russians single-handedly took care of Rebels. Without their help, Sosad will go back to sucking like he did without Russian help
>>
>>67390998
I can't think of a better place to send blooded troops.
>>
TRUMP WILL SEND MORE SOLDIERS
>>
>>67390874
.m...m..m.m.mission accomplished, right bro?
>>
>>67390782
You sound like trump lol
>>
File: 1454967220281.jpg (11 KB, 197x197) Image search: [Google]
1454967220281.jpg
11 KB, 197x197
wtf poo tin
>>
>>67389084
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.