[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about Trump Generals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: you had me at.jpg (2 MB, 1280x2752) Image search: [Google]
you had me at.jpg
2 MB, 1280x2752
Currently there is division within us. Some Trump supporters are weeaboos, and some of us hate weeaboos.

Weeaboos won't stop posting anime, and non-weebs won't stop bitching about it. This is causing the threads to argue and split.

So the solution is clear. We need 2 Trump Generals. One for anime posters, and one for weeb haters. This will allow every Trump supporter to post as they please.

The threads are being split anyways, we may as well be organized about it.

Now, weebs already have enough people making their threads.

What we need is someone WITH A TRIPCODE to make non-anime Trump generals.(this should be made clear in the OP. provide a link to the anime general)

Who among you can handle this task? You will need to be at your computer all day making fresh threads.
>>
Or you could wise up and realize this whole weeaboo vs. anti weeaboo split is being pushed by the shitposting /q/luminati, and just ignore the drama and continue the threads like an ordinary person.
>>
>>67387492

who gives a fuck you sperg
>>
File: 1457532962746.gif (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457532962746.gif
439 KB, 640x360
>>67387492
>Let's talk about
>>
fuck trump
>>
>>67388376

A
>>
>>67387492
4chan is an anime imageboard

Go somewhere else if it bothers you that much.
>>
File: 1457363814465.png (520 KB, 710x1265) Image search: [Google]
1457363814465.png
520 KB, 710x1265
All of you can just post in the anime thread if you like. I'm just trying to end the conflict.
>>
>>67388413
FUCKING
>>
>>67388727
LEAF
>>
Oh boy another Trump thread!
>>
>>67387492

Fuck off plebbit shills.
>>
This is literally what Reddit is trying to do. Fuck off and stop being autistic. Block the fucking images you cuck.
>>
>>67387492
Supression Technique.

Fuck off.
>>
>>67388128
>>67388222
>>67388466
Shitposting countries being... wise??
>>
>>67387492
fuck off
>>
>>67389314
Reddit did this by spamming anime, in company with genuine weebs.

I am trying to end this with segregation both sides can appreciate.

There are already multiple Trump generals. Why not have one without anime?
>>
>>67387492
I love Trump, hate weebz & shills. Where do I go?
>>
>>67387492
you weeb hating fucks need to go, you're not welcome here you faggots
>>
>>67389635
You would go into the non-anime Trump general. I would make the generals myself but I can't be at my computer all day.

The only people with an issue here either think I'm a shill or they WANT trump generals to be nothing but shitposting and arguing.
>>
>>67389543
Filter image md5 you fucking faggot.
>>
>>67387492
also, this is an anime movement, you casuals are irrelevant, go support bernie or some shit we don't do this sjw feelings and equality bullshit over here.
>>
Or just don't go to trump generals
>>
File: weebs.jpg (114 KB, 790x620) Image search: [Google]
weebs.jpg
114 KB, 790x620
>>67389798
Surely you have seen this image before. You weebs need to relax. We're all here for Trump, but our differences are ruining the generals.

>>67390033
now this is reddit.
>>
>>67387492
Don't try to split us up

さげ
>>
>>67390076
never went there and never will
FUCK OFF WEEBS
>>
>>67390076
ALL BOARDS ARE FOR WEEBS

ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR
>>
>>67387492
>we need to wall off the weeb invasion
in fairness, weebs were here first
>>
Japan is a conservative, nationalist country. Trump is a conservative, nationalist candidate.

We should embrace their cultural products if we want to MAGA. Follow the Jap's example and things might work out.
>>
Get a mod to make a rolling sticky with 300 posts instead of 1000

Problem solved
>>
>>67390584
No they weren't. There were weebs doing their best to get the first posts, but the original Trump generals were not made by weebs. They were made by a based trip who unfortunately got a job. The threads have split and gone downhill since then.
>>
>>67390076
>not circling /b/
this pic just shows that weeb haters are newfags and need to lurk moar
>>
There's like 4 to 6 God damn Trump generals all the time surrounded by other Trump threads

Why not just ask for a /trump/ board?
>>
>>67390850
ive never seen a 4chan board that hasnt been infested with anime

if you want to control the content, just make a shitty subreddit and get out of 4chan
>>
>>67390888
>>67391057
>ive never seen a 4chan board that hasnt been infested with anime
that's because you are genuinely new and haven't gotten bored enough to click around to other boards. it's always the newbies that shout newfag.
>>
>>67387492
>I post this every time that I find a thread like this, and I post it a lot. A lot of people see it, and they read it too. I post these things, and people agree with me. I'm probably one of the best posters around here. If I had a tripcode, my replies would be huge. Anyway, I'm telling you right now that your posts are not something that we can believe in. The words you use aren't the ones we use. The tone you use isn't the tone most of our people use, and your reasons for why you supported Trump aren't the reasons why we did-and you know what? It's embarrassing. It really is. I feel bad for you-I do-because you don't even know it, but you're wasting your time. You're an embarrassing mess. You're just a big fat mistake.

Honestly, look at all of the time you've wasted posting things that won't get through to anyone. You post these things, but your posts are low energy. I post with lots of words, but yours are just bad information! Ha, can you believe that? Every word, and every post that I post is full with energy and good information. People LOVE reading my good information. Nobody takes you seriously. Nobody is paying attention to this. You're just wasting your time. You have an energy deficit with 4chan right now, and that's a bad deal. Not me though. I have a GREAT deal. This pasta I just posted just got 10 lines longer, and you know who paid for it? Reddit and tumblr did with their energy. That's a good deal, and that's why we're winning. We're the ones making good deals.
>>
>>67389543
Because how much of a fucking autistic sperg-lord are you that you freak out over seeing a fucking picture on the internet?
>>
Just report all the anime posts, don't respond to them.
>>
>>67391024
>Why not just ask for a /trump/ board?
This. We either need /trump/ or a permanant (until the election at lest) rolling sticky. Make it's ban worthy offence if you post trump anywhere else.
>>
>>67391057
idk, is 2007 newfag?
>>
>>67387492
>Needing a hugbox

I am now a #Cruzmissile
>>
File: 1457961721481.jpg (80 KB, 987x990) Image search: [Google]
1457961721481.jpg
80 KB, 987x990
The butthurt is unreal.

I don't like anime. Closest I have come is being a big YU-GI-OH fan as a 10-12 year old.

But I don't irrationally hate it. I think anime just adds to our memes diversity and diversity is strength.

But without a doubt bronies and fur fags need purging.
>>
File: Commie_Supporters.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
Commie_Supporters.png
406 KB, 1025x510
People who hate on anime are from reddit.
>>
>>67392563
if you read the image you can see that their goal is to trick weebs into spamming anime. so as i've stated, the ANIME is causing the split.

people have always hated weebs, especially on 4chan. weebs are the useful idiots in this scenario.
>>
>>67387492
Shut the fuck up this isn't reddit
>>
>>67393043
You are right and that don't change the fact that they are from reddit.
>>
Trump is a unifier, not a divider

this thread is a plebbit distraction

maga
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 680x860) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 680x860
>>67393043
>tfw the "read the faq, newfag" banner at the bottom of my screen uses anime characters

are you blind? or retarded?
>>
>>67387492
>metathread discussing the state of another thread
If I was emperor I would outlaw things like this.
>>
>>67393294
your post does make me realize this may be futile.

if reddit is using our natural hatred for weebs against us, the solution is to give the anime haters and easy way to block images. since weebs and reddit will not stop.

>>67389879
>>67389879
this may be the best option
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.