[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztd zg5kssXk Friendly remin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztdzg5kssXk

Friendly reminder that we are throwing away the opportunity to have this man lead our country
>>
>>67384896

you've got to go back
>>
And thank god for that.
>>
DISPEL
>>
>>67384896
I'm just here to see the trainwreck
>>
>>67384896

>Gang of 8 amnesty bill basically ruined his reputation with Conservatives
>No thanks
>>
>Comments are disabled
>>
>>67384896
Fag
>>
>>67385037
>>67385071
>>67385074
>>67385077

Do we love commentators?

We love commentators, folks.

Believe me.

We are going to send him back.
>>
Rubio would have been the better nominee. Maybe in 2020.
>>
>>67385149
This will be remembered as a crucial juncture in our history though

Marco was the only candidate, the only one out of both parties, with a message of unity, optimism and love.
>>
>>67385737

You have to go back
>>
>>67385711

Oh here we go folks.

Here we go.

You know I don't actually mind these protesters.

Its the only time OP will actually read this comment.
>>
Be honest /pol/

How many of you are not voting for Rubio or Cruz because they're spics?

Especially with Ted.
>>
>>67385711
lol Rubio's political career is fucked especially after tomorrow.
>>
>>67385975

Very Sad!
>>
>>67385916

They are Spaniards. Whiter than Romanians for sure.
>>
If this dude was in old sweats rather than a suit he'd look like a drug addict
>>
>>67385975
Good. He's literally the republican obama.

First term senator with zero real word accomplishments but he's a good speaker and gets the minorities out to vote for him.

He's the last person that should be president.
>>
>>67384896
>I post this every time that I find a thread like this, and I post it a lot. A lot of people see it, and they read it too. I post these things, and people agree with me. I'm probably one of the best posters around here. If I had a tripcode, my replies would be huge. Anyway, I'm telling you right now that your posts are not something that we can believe in. The words you use aren't the ones we use. The tone you use isn't the tone most of our people use, and your reasons for why you supported Trump aren't the reasons why we did-and you know what? It's embarrassing. It really is. I feel bad for you-I do-because you don't even know it, but you're wasting your time. You're an embarrassing mess. You're just a big fat mistake.

Honestly, look at all of the time you've wasted posting things that won't get through to anyone. You post these things, but your posts are low energy. I post with lots of words, but yours are just bad information! Ha, can you believe that? Every word, and every post that I post is full with energy and good information. People LOVE reading my good information. Nobody takes you seriously. Nobody is paying attention to this. You're just wasting your time. You have an energy deficit with 4chan right now, and that's a bad deal. Not me though. I have a GREAT deal. This pasta I just posted just got 10 lines longer, and you know who paid for it? Reddit and tumblr did with their energy. That's a good deal, and that's why we're winning. We're the ones making good deals.
>>
>>67384896
Look how inhumane his supporters are.
He should have to publicly apologies for this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejgrOwsXYk8
>>
>>67384896

Am I crazy or has he lost a shit ton of hair during this campaign? From the front, I mean. Don't get me wrong, I know most men around his age start to lose more, if they haven't started already, but his seems to have started to disappear in like the last 6 months.
>>
Funniest part is like 40 seconds in when he starts going in on blaming the media for Donald Trump's rise and then a little popup comes in with a live look saying, "Awaiting Donald Trump Rally in OH" and a live look in.

Poetry.
>>
>>67384896
He's getting desperate. Check out this obvious plant. Note how gently they remove him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIyq2dcnJR4
>>
>>67387011

Embarrassing, desu.

Do you think that guy was the staffer that came up with that? Or was it someone else in his office?

"Hey Marco, we want to dispel with this fiction that you're gay and at the same time show young women love you and at the same time show non-violence towards hecklers. And trust me, I know viral. It'll go viral. I'm a professional meme-ster. It's killing like 8 birds with one stone! I'll stand up and be like, 'Marco is stealing my girlfriend! Ever since she saw him she doesn't look at me the same way! It's horrible!' Then you can be like, 'Hey let's remove this jokester. We don't use violence.' And I'll be like, 'No seriously you guys my girlfriend tells me she wishes she was blowing Marco Rubio instead of me.' It's the perfect plan!"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.