[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ohio Gov, John Kasich is now going full Amnesty. Ohio Gov, John
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: NAFTA MAN.jpg (41 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
NAFTA MAN.jpg
41 KB, 160x240
Ohio Gov, John Kasich is now going full Amnesty.
Ohio Gov, John Kasich voted for TPP.
Ohio Gov, John Kasich voted for NAFTA.

JUST Fuck Ohio Up.
>>
who's that
>>
File: 1376525175381.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1376525175381.gif
2 MB, 310x325
>>67384839
>republican
>voting for legislation that frees up trade
wow
such surprise
such outrage
>>
Those have always been republican positions though dingus

Regan whole platform was granting Amnesty and extending free trade
>>
File: 1439538667769.jpg (5 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
1439538667769.jpg
5 KB, 250x223
>>67384839
he only had success because they struck oil and now everything is going to shit.
>>
>>67384839
who?
>>
>>67384839
Non other than Presidential Hopefull, John Kasich.
>>
Just imagine what the country will be like after the police state practices rounding up 11 million mexicans!

Do you really want them to have all that practice? Do you really believe they will leave the detention camps abandoned after the illegals are sent home?
Who's next?
>>
>>67385061

Unemployment rate in Delaware county is 3.7%. In Union county it's 3.9%. And we have no oil.

DURR!!!
>>
>>67385241

That's a lot of jobs for people who need them.
>>
>>67384839
I always knew he was real name was Kuck-shit.
>>
He took money from soros what do you expect
>>
>>67385241
>Just imagine what the country will be like after the police state practices rounding up 11 million mexicans!

Under Eisenhower, they deported millions. Same under Truman, totaling up to over 6 million. No police state resulted. So we already know your theorem is invalid.
>>
>>67384839
oh jeez this is crazy haha. look my dad was a mail man and we have to over throw assad and putin and kim and then bring our troops home. now look here now we are going to win ohio and then its a whole new ball game and ill give a path to citizenship for every criminal and terrorist that finds his way into the country. and im not going to say "common core" because aw shucks i dont like labels so call it what you want but we need high federal standards. now in ohio i balanced the budget and its not theory. but i dont have any plan on how to balance the federal budget and ill dodge the question while claiming that im for a substative debate.
>>
>>67384936
Just like Clinton
>>
>>67384996
>Abraham Lincoln
>not for protectionism
>>
OH GEEZ WILLIKERS YOU LIL RASCAL
>>
>>67385292
What about fracking?
>>
>>67384996
Nafta is managed trade, not free trade. The US got royally fucked by it.
>>
>>67384996
And amnesty accomplished nothing but turning california blue

you have to go back
>>
Golly gee-willickers!

That was good for American jobs and good for the American economy!

Derrrrrr....
>>
>>67385292
Living in either Delaware or Union. I would rather slave under Bernie
>>
>>67385241
They would start persecuting people who hire illegals, which would probably make about 8 million leave on their own.
>>
>>67386057

What about it? It was a boom, now it's a temporary bust. The wells are still producing, but they've suspended drilling for now. So the Porsche, BMW, and GMC dealers in Cleveland are sitting on extra leftover cars now.

People flooded into Cleveland in 2010, now they're moving to Toledo and Marysville to work at the Jeep and Honda factories. They're both having trouble filling all the shifts.

The budget is still sound.
>>
>>67384839
i fucking hate this guy so much

fucker can't even get on the ballot in PA and acts like he's some major candidate when he's an out of touch democrat loser appealing to other losers.
>>
>>67386654
Kasich was never meant to go past OH in the primary. Jeb was supposed to be her and ahead.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.