[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your rally will never be this HYPE https://www.youtube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>your rally will never be this HYPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZDhPt4i8E

/pol/ on suicide watch
>>
Very high energy. Fascist Trump with his legion of retired old KKKs cant even come close.
>>
File: ruthless_people.jpg (293 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
ruthless_people.jpg
293 KB, 1000x1500
>he's surprised DDV would support Sanders

Unless your only awareness of Danny comes from Always Sunny, this shouldn't be a surprise at all.
>>
>>67384602
I didn't know his son was campaigning for him
>>
High Energy for that liberal dwarf, Bernie sucks in the residual to stay alive.
>>
>>67384602
DeVito could not be more based
>>
>>67384602
He's a REALLY good actor.

This sells it for me.

Oscar worthy

[spoiler]As /tv/ is the punchline becausse they don't know good acting.[/spoiler]
>>
>>67385302
Lolz weak bait faggot
>>
File: 1.png (312 KB, 421x416) Image search: [Google]
1.png
312 KB, 421x416
>Hype
hypeD
>>
>Danny DeVito Net Worth: $70 million
Are these actors just retarded or are they hiding their funds offshore?
>>
Bernie is realizing that today's politics is more about the show that idiology.
>>
>>67384602
>Jew collaborates with other Jew to take your money
I w-wonder who c-could be behind this?
>>
File: the goyim and the rebel.png (642 KB, 1038x550) Image search: [Google]
the goyim and the rebel.png
642 KB, 1038x550
>>67385979
>>
>>67384602

Hollywood actors are so desperate to show that they are not glamour models for the red carpet.
They think "fighting the good fight" will somehow make them better people while they sit isolated from all the shit the rest of us experience "down there"
>>
>>67386062
Is there a split in the Jews? Like a Heebs vs Kikes split?
Or is the Jew just using tricks to avert blame upon themselves?
>>
>>67384602
>>67384709
>I post this every time that I find a thread like this, and I post it a lot. A lot of people see it, and they read it too. I post these things, and people agree with me. I'm probably one of the best posters around here. If I had a tripcode, my replies would be huge. Anyway, I'm telling you right now that your posts are not something that we can believe in. The words you use aren't the ones we use. The tone you use isn't the tone most of our people use, and your reasons for why you supported Trump aren't the reasons why we did-and you know what? It's embarrassing. It really is. I feel bad for you-I do-because you don't even know it, but you're wasting your time. You're an embarrassing mess. You're just a big fat mistake.

Honestly, look at all of the time you've wasted posting things that won't get through to anyone. You post these things, but your posts are low energy. I post with lots of words, but yours are just bad information! Ha, can you believe that? Every word, and every post that I post is full with energy and good information. People LOVE reading my good information. Nobody takes you seriously. Nobody is paying attention to this. You're just wasting your time. You have an energy deficit with 4chan right now, and that's a bad deal. Not me though. I have a GREAT deal. This pasta I just posted just got 10 lines longer, and you know who paid for it? Reddit and tumblr did with their energy. That's a good deal, and that's why we're winning. We're the ones making good deals.
>>
>>67386499

>Jews manipulating politicians into doing their bidding
>Another jew wants to become president and run the show

Why do you think Sanders has no political support? The worst enemy of a kike, is another kike.
>>
File: 1430516464672.png (433 KB, 406x505) Image search: [Google]
1430516464672.png
433 KB, 406x505
>>67387094
>he thinks posting on /pol/ has anything to do with getting through to anyone
>>
>>67386062
If that picture is true then why is Trump considered racist but Bernie is not considered anti-semitic?

And I bet that the jew on the right is lying anyway, come on, he'll support his brethen
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.