[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why communists, SJWs, feminists, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: 3840x2160-war_history-11500[1].jpg (865 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
3840x2160-war_history-11500[1].jpg
865 KB, 3840x2160
Give me one good reason why communists, SJWs, feminists, and leftist anti-Trump agitators shouldn't be executed by firing squad.

Also general pro-Trump meme, helicopter rides, and Pinochet thread.
>>
>>67384585
We could only wish my friend. The older I get the more and more tired of faggots, niggers and cry babys I get. For the most part people dont attack you because of your skin, your gender or whatever mental illness you have.. its your god damn character. Stop being such pussy faggots and man up to real life.
>>
There are so many of them, you may run out of bullets, and you will create a nasty mess with all those corpses.
>>
>>67384585
you dont even need to edit the fedora into this one
>>
File: aidf59.png (827 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
aidf59.png
827 KB, 600x840
Because they hate disgusting Anglo scum like yourself and are useful idiots for the Aryan when they are in the Anglosphere
>>
>>67384585

Cuz it's not "the right thing to do."
>>
>>67384585
Because feeding them to lions and crucifying them would be so much more fun
>>
>>67384585
because why execute free labor?

who's going to operate the sweatshops that trump takes back from china?
>>
Because there are cheaper execution methods.
>>
>>67386178
Oh shit, it's the Eternal Anglo guy again. Derailing more threads?
>>
>>67384585
Waste of bullets. Just bury them alive or throw them into a bonfire
>>
There is no good reason. Also, keep Trump out of this. You're just trying to make him look bad.
>>
File: 1454017573027.png (166 KB, 480x323) Image search: [Google]
1454017573027.png
166 KB, 480x323
>>67384585
The only way forward for a civilization is free exchange of information. If your ideas are right and your arguments are as well, they don't need any violence to protect them. Any rational observer will side with you.

If a civilization espouses the idea that the end justifies the means, anyone who thinks they're right will abuse it. What if the SJW's started to round you up and execute you? You say, it's different, because you're right. Guess what, they think the same thing. You're all the same. You want to deny people's right to choose what they think is true, because you already decided for them. Who are you to do that? Are you so smart? I don't think so. I think you're arrogant.
>>
File: pinochet killed by anlgo.jpg (144 KB, 720x547) Image search: [Google]
pinochet killed by anlgo.jpg
144 KB, 720x547
:3
>>
File: 1130204131684.jpg (34 KB, 598x720) Image search: [Google]
1130204131684.jpg
34 KB, 598x720
>>67386178
Do you have to post this meme every thread? I mean, it's always the same guy, you can tell by the file names. Always the same self made intentionally bad pictures probably made in MS paint, always with a picture of Mosley, a "aryan", the people from the Jeremy Kyle show, Russel Brand, etc. Why? We all know it's a meme by this point. Why do you make these images every day and post them in every thread?
>>
>>67384585
Because they have the same rights as you have, unfortunately. It's the age old problem. We believe in the rule of law, freedom of speech and inalienable rights, but our opponents, who are protected by our beliefs do not.
>>
After they're all gone, anyone who slightly disagrees would be next. You'd end up getting shot yourself.
>>
>>67387972
People who don't abide by the rules have effectively removed those rules from protecting themselves. You have a right to life, but if you ry to murder somebody, you no longer have that right and can be shot in self-defense.

Violent attacks against lefties is self-defense at this point before they destroy us all.
>>
>>67387972
>"""rights"""

Nice 200% abstract concept with no bearing at all on the empirical world.
>>
>>67384585
It would traumatise the shooters, gas chambers are the future.
>>
>>67387643
>If your ideas are right and your arguments are as well, they don't need any violence to protect them.

What if violence is used to destroy or silence your ideas?

>Any rational observer will side with you.

What if rational observers are not reachable? Say, if the media is controlled by one idea, or one narrative. It doesn't matter how many good arguments there are for, for example, homogeneous societies or strong border controls, because these ideas, no matter how rational, will never be fairly discussed or debated through media channels or even the internet. Just look at the response to Trump's campaign, despite him being moderate in all aspects.

>You want to deny people's right to choose what they think is true, because you already decided for them.

What if others make that choice for them? From kindergarten to university, public education pushes for equality, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism, etc. Within that climate, rational choice-making can't be expected to happen.

>What if the SJW's started to round you up and execute you?

Then violence would have been proven to have been justified.
>>
Because it's a democracy and killing your political or social opponents makes the country weak, killing potentially useful members and making it so your side doesn't have to try anymore.
>>
>>67387966
>Pls stop blasting my ass
>>
File: 1457840995810s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1457840995810s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>67384585
The same reason you also shouldn't be executed,we dont kill retards for being retards man
>>
File: pinochet.png (970 KB, 723x790) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.png
970 KB, 723x790
>Give me one good reason why communists, SJWs, feminists, and leftist anti-Trump agitators shouldn't be executed by firing squad.
Because throwing them from helicopters is more fun.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.