[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poo in Garbage Bag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: poo in garbage bag.jpg (40 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
poo in garbage bag.jpg
40 KB, 435x580
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3490858/Pictured-Staten-Island-mom-28-dumped-newborn-trash.html

Why do foreigners think they live in their 3rd world nations still? Do they not understand killing your children by throwing them in the garbage isnt exactly looked at good here in the west?
>>
>>67384017
>isn't exactly looked at good
>American education
>>
she isn't exactly looked at good either
>>
>>67384128
This. Learn to speak gooder, OP, you dolt.
>>
>>67384128
I'm from Joisey so my English reflects my guido environment Limey.
>>
>>67384017
1st gen immigrants can never fully integrate into their new country
>>
>>67384280
English is goodest at speeching
>>
>>67384280
>gooder
learn to speak goodest.
>>
>>67384430
Don't come out yonder and speak that yankee gibberish. No sir ree bob.
>>
They grew up in shit, and will forever carry that shit with them wherever they go.
>>
>>67384351
You're from Jersey? Then you have no excuse.
>>
>>67386003
not that Jersey. the jersey with the fat guy as governor.
>>
>>67387376
Definitely not Jersey then.
>>
>>67387613
>implying its special
you guys probably are more inbred than a arab town.
>>
kek, Indians are a fucking waste of space
>>
>>67387770
6th highest GDP in the world, better gun laws than California, New York, Illinois and New Jersey, less than 2% brown people, beautiful countryside, beautiful coastline, strict immigration laws, etc, etc.

And actually genetically speaking, Jersey isn't inbred at all due to the geographical proximity with France, connections with maritime nations and influx of mainland Brits into the population.

It's pretty much white person paradise.
>>
>>67384017
better question

why did she threw her anchor baby?
>>
>>67384017
I'm a Brit in India.
In the cities the middle class tend to be pretty westernised. I'm actually involved with a girl here and she just wants to marry me, have fair skinned babies and look after the home.
The girls here get damp at the thought of having fair skinned kids.
That level of female submissiveness and traditionalism. It's a tempting offer /pol/, I'm not going to lie.
>>
>>67390153
>permanently smelling like curry
>Brown/purple pussy
Thanks I'm good.
>>
>>67384017
>integration
I'm sick of this meme.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (367 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
367 KB, 1920x1080
>>67390153
>Brit in India

Are you as horrified as I am, when seeing what they did with the infrastructure you left them? Because that shit was ruined. Looks like a post apocalyptic version of America except browner and smellier.
>>
>>67384351
I'm from NJ too, and the only guidos here are from Staten Island you fucking faggot, so kill yourself
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.