[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the leftist obsession with being pro Love/positivity,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
What is the leftist obsession with being pro Love/positivity, while neglecting the very real and necessary aspect of "hate" (most of the time it isn't even hate) and negativity?

I always read in FB comments or any leftist drivel...

>We need LOVE not hate!
>donald trump is a hater not a lover!
>positive vibes ONLY!
>no negativity please!

What the fuck is the deal with this? I'm not trying to be an edgelord, but I realize the duality of reality needs both pos/neg to be whole.

How do we combat this? I am sick of being called a le hater or le negative pls go away.
>>
>>67380317
it's started with the hippy disaster of the 60s, i believe. cloudcuckhoolanders never left
>>
Leftists try to deny human nature, and envision society as being a sterile and everloving paradise. This isn't anything new.
>>
>>67380614
its mainly new agers

but now I see it seeping into normies where anything they deem as hate or negative does not get any time of day, hell even my 26 y/o sister does this

how are we supposed to make policy/criticize if it is hate? or racist to even mention a race or group of people?
>>
>>67380875
it's mental laziness, critiques require some mental effort
>>
File: friends.jpg (253 KB, 1280x899) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
253 KB, 1280x899
Leftists believe that a world devoid of hate would be a utopia. This is because they are short-sighted. It is similar to Abrahamic beliefs in a Heaven that is characterized by infinite happiness. Totally misguided.

For our existence to have meaning, we must live within a drama, not a static pleasure-dome. Suffering, setbacks, misunderstandings, even wars -- these are essential aspects of the game. And the greater the struggle, the more entertaining the game. That is why we should strive for national and racial unity: it stokes the bonfire.
>>
>>67380614
60'S were about anti bullshit war & gov. fuckery

These SJW era protest is about shutting down others right to speech.
>>
They pretend to be loving while treating anyone with right wing views like the fucking devil, they're just hypocrites.
>>
Humans are incapable of not hating. We will always find a way to hate something.

A prime example is these liberals. They boast about how they do not hate yet they hate people who disagree with them on anything.
>>
>>67380317
>Love Trumps, Hate Bernie?

wat?
>>
Making choices is HARD and they just want to feel warm and fuzzy instead

Mostly it comes down to the fact that the left is dominated by single women who don't have to face responsibilities in raising their kids and for whom the hardest decision is deciding whether they want chocolate cake or not since we all know that goes straight to their thighs

Amusingly these women talk about love but most of their politics are clearly motivated in many degrees by asspain at the fact that they could never get a date/get married
>>
>>67381359
The 60s were about middle class college kids who weren't going to be drafted anyway bitching about the war because they thought commies were good guys
>>
File: 1457790318941.jpg (9 KB, 171x171) Image search: [Google]
1457790318941.jpg
9 KB, 171x171
>>67381577
top de la kek de la X de la D de la trolololo whoop whoop
>>
>>67380317
>we need love
>kill trump
pick one you fucking faggots
>>
>>67380317
they want their own Hotel California, one where they can never leave or be left. It stems from poor bonds of the authority figure, they found stronger ones that advice them to cut ties with dissenters by only allowing compliments and refusing any other right to authority other than a large loving collective that is easy for everyone to enter.
>>
>>67380317
These are the same idiots that will act violent to something they deem beneath them. They're nothing more then sheep and follow anything thats popular
>>
>>67381756
True, but Nam was still worth being against.

Can't see being against free speech tho still
>>
>>67380317
It's funny because they're utterly hateful people.
>>
>>67380614
Exactly
When peaceful protesting took off as the only acceptable form of protest everything fell apart
Successful protests are armed and organized
>>
>Love Trumps
>Hate Bernie
>2016
>>
>>67380317
Its necessary for yin and yang. Plus who in their right mind is going to spew hate over FB when that cute chick from work is going to see it.

On facebook one must be positive. I actually updated my status to

love > hate

on Saturday. While a trump supporter, that status was more about my roomate's really bad car accident the night after I yelled at him for petty shit and the healing of our city.

Heres the thing: Tough Love is NOT hate.

There ARE very serious decisions that will need to be made this century, and its not going to be easy to make them. Love thy neighbor in your communitor more than those on the other side of the world.

Love nature, which is under attack by the cancerous human race.

Government is like parents for adults, and right now we need a strong father figure to give us a swift kick in the boot, not a nurturing mother who says everything will be a ok
>>
>>67383794
The only reason you know about ferguson is that they burned shit down and rioted.

Peaceful protests are not news worthy
>>
>>67381336
well put. Also a bit creepy...
>>
>>67380317
They are narcissistic people, they have an insatiable need for social status and to feel they are so compassionate and wonderful. The irony is leftists are the most hateful and intolerant people out there.
>>
>>67383794
Armed protest was shut down(black panthers) by the government in the 60's with haste.
>>
Anon.

I don't know if you realize the hornet nest you are poking.

The societal, generational, cultural fight we are having with degeneracy, SJWs, the regressive Left, and everything that is evil. Those are all centered around The Power of Love vs The Power of Hate.

Our generation is very much born with the lie that The Power of Love is everything that is good, the answer to everything, love will make happy, love is worth all sacrifices. I mean, look at the shit you have been watching, reading ever since you could.

I would guess most of the people here know how much of a lie is being played on everyone. Loving will make you a beta, Love inherently favors females, Love will make blind to the harshness of life.

Our fight is to bring balance to the force and legitimize The Power of Hate.

To exist and affirm itself in the face of a cruel and uncaring universe, one has to hate. To build and protect, one has to hate, to have pride, to be strong, one has to hate.

This of course makes..... hated by those who follow The Power of Love, SJWs, Leftists, all deluded by the idea that world loves them enough that it will let them have their utopia. Nevermind that humanity is on a clock, that we could be razed out of this universe by the next rock passing by.
They think that just by being nice to everyone, they will attain the lie that those who feed of the Power of Love sold them.

Shit, I hope to write a book about that shit one day. PC Culture, Religion, the 60s, Capitalism, Good and Evil, you literally everything in that subject.
>>
>>67386116
>I hope to write a book about that shit one day
If it's as incoherent as your post don't bother.
>>
File: 1453418481108.jpg (37 KB, 832x624) Image search: [Google]
1453418481108.jpg
37 KB, 832x624
>>67386116
I get what you're saying.

I'm 32, and have been on both sides of the spectrum. Le fuck boosh side, then getting redpilled on obama's rise to power through a book called "The Obamanation". I also grew up in Berkeley.

Its interesting to note that the sides are polar opposite.

The side that preaches love and tolerance, is really a bunch of shady degenerates who will steal your bike or be incredibly intolerant. While the "hater" side has feel of tough love, but also wanting to achieve success rather than the mediocrity of everything being roses and rainbows.

I forgot which enlightenment thinker said it, but the noble savage is a lie, man is in a constant state of war.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.