[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those abused at Trumps event; check in!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 750x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 750x445
You faggots know what to do \o/

Check in. What abuse have you experienced?

I was abused when a SJW was chanting Hitler to Trump. It hurt my feelings
>>
>>67380000
>Liebelson
>Liebel

The memes are too thick.
>>
>>67380000

>Super quads

I was at a Trump event and tried to ask a question when one of Trump's people threw me violently to the ground and beat me within an inch of my life and the whole event was witnessed by this guy at the Washington post who is totally neutral and the whole thing was caught on audio recording but there were no video cameras at all. You believe me, right?
>>
>>67380148
>>67380000
fuck off, shill shits.

/pol/ isn't going to provide you with shit news coverage or attention. lib cucks will just use any response as a means to attack Trump supporters.
>>
>>67380000

be sure to let her know about how you were harassed at trump events by bernie supporters, and how dangerous bernie supporters behave when at trump events.
>>
File: 1455838113975.png (1 MB, 937x962) Image search: [Google]
1455838113975.png
1 MB, 937x962
>>67380398
>implying pointing out a jewish name makes me a "shill"

Calm down and take deep breaths
>>
I would suggest everyone spend 5 minutes drafting an email to this cunt. Make it sound believeable, and decently written. Bog down their machine with false claims they have to vet
>>
I too feel very triggered by SJWs at Trump events. I don't like hearing opinions I don't agree with and think the speech of others should be censored to fit my own personal worldview.

That's what makes me so red-pilled.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 534x820
>>67380000
> Huffington Post
>>
FAKE SHIT.

that email address doesn't even work.

Try it and see.

OP confirmed shill.
>>
>>67380689
This
>>
>>67380689

Great idea anon
>>
>>67380689
It doesn't work.

FAKE EMAIL ADDRESS
>>
>>67380989

bullshit

https://twitter.com/dliebelson/status/709404621471518720
>>
>>67381252

WORKS HERE
>>
>>67381143
Go away Ben Shapiro. You belong in Reddit now
>>
I'm fucking lazy. You want me to be a member in your army i'll join, but write a draft for me.
>>
>Liebelson

kek
>>
>>67381345

Suuure it does...

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (trumpevents) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
* The owner of the group may have removed this group.
* You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
* This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at https://support.google.com/a/huffingtonpost.com/bin/topic.py?topic=25838.

Thanks,

huffingtonpost.com admins
>>
>>67380822
>vet

They don't vet any anti-Trump claim, sweet innocent anon.
>>
>>67380000
quads for based Liebelson

>Libel
kek
>>
>>67380000
>Huffington post
>>
>>67380000
>>
>>67380398
>/pol/ isn't going to provide you with shit news coverage or attention

isn't there a severe rick here that a lot of people provide false information, you'll need the power of ultra deep memeology but you could run these retards through the ringer if they publish your nonsense

send them made up stories
>>
Yes, I was referred by the incorrect pronoun, as a genderqueer bipolyamory homosexual tri-racial spacekin that identifies as a man, my pronouns are she, her and herself. I literally was triggered when they called me he, like, i can't literally even. Was shaking the entire event.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.