[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw a year from now Trump will be getting taxed 90%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 634x869) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 634x869
>mfw a year from now Trump will be getting taxed 90%
>>
>>67379776
Wouldn't that be some karma.
>>
*Le Jewish Smug*
>>
>>67379776
so let me get this straight... Trump... the evil modern Hilter will STAY in America and give all his money to this commi bastard?
Wouldn't he be the first to leave? I mean he is trying to destroy the country right?
OH WAIT I GET IT
he will give all his money to this terrorist because HE will destroy the country
got it
nice
kek
>>
File: 1449163442564.jpg (58 KB, 480x665) Image search: [Google]
1449163442564.jpg
58 KB, 480x665
>>
Either that or if Trump get elected he gets to remove inheritance tax and save his estate, hundreds of millions in taxes.

Funny how people keep saying he cannot be bought as if he needs to be bought by anybody.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>67379776
>mfw he just leaves the country with the rest of the billionares
>>
>>67379776

I can't wait until reddit leaves.
>>
File: 1396261752981.jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1396261752981.jpg
10 KB, 228x221
>>67379776
>mfw a year from now it will be 6 months since sanders was stabbed to death by a gang of dindus who wanted his wallet
>>
>>67380069

I guess he'll pack the Trump Towers in his Jumbo Jet and fly them to Madagascar.

>Americans in charge of critical thinking
>>
>>67379776
>Implying Bernie will live that long
>>
>>67380288
Bernie will convert the Trump towers into housing for troubled youths and Muslim refugees.
>>
>>67380288
Holy shit you must be trolling, and even then it's a poor attempt
>>
>>67380288
>because he can't sell off his real estate
>>
>>67380288
Please tell me you're not this mentally deficient, fucking please.
>>
>>67380288
also this just further proves that Trump's interest in the USA is genuine
>>
I don't remember Hillary saying she was going to tax "the rich" 90%, actually I think it was Bernie that said that, but Bernie has no chance of winning the primary let alone the actual Presidential election.
>>
File: gjhfjg.jpg (113 KB, 480x665) Image search: [Google]
gjhfjg.jpg
113 KB, 480x665
>>67380077
>now read other parts
>>
>>67379776
>MFW he leaves the country and you can't fund your free college and a generation of liberal faggots get red pilled
>>
>>67379776
what happens if they decide to cut and flee the US?
>>
>>67380650
>sees right wing establishment doing everything to take nomination away from Trump
>believes bernie is the best because he is anti-establishment
>believes that they can somehow beat hilary (the establishment)
I feel so bad for the berniebros who truly believe they are supporting something good because it will never be
>>
>>67380069
Oh for God's sake.

I love the Don. I watch all his rallies. I voted for him in Michigan. But the worst thing that will happen if Bernie becomes president is that a few ultra-rich people will lose a little bit of power. Nothing on Bernie's platform that he can achieve as president precludes Trump from getting richer. In fact, Trump's cash flow depends on a strong consumer economy, and with a higher minimum wage, people consume more, they take out more loans, they use more services, and the companies that provide those services are located in Trump buildings.
>>
File: 1457958434510.jpg (68 KB, 1600x669) Image search: [Google]
1457958434510.jpg
68 KB, 1600x669
>>67380288
>>67379776
You guys don't even understand how funneling money works. It's not as simple as just sending your money to an account in another country. This is just one way it can work, my boss, who is litterally worth 800million told me how he does it.

Lets say you're Trump. And you make $1billion in 2016. You set up a company in Ireland where you don't have to pay taxes. And you have that company own the "Trump" Trademark. That company will "Lease" the Trump trademark to Trumps companies in the US.

So one of his towers in the US might have to pay $100million a year in the US to use the Trump name. Any of the money that is made in the US will immediately be funneled legally to another country and no taxes will be paid on that $100million.

Trump doesn't even have to leave the country. All he would have to do is set up one company in another country to start funneling his money out of his US companies to avoid any taxes that are paid.

And I'm sure there are a lot of other ways around taxes too, this is just one that I'm aware of
>>
>>67379776

>Trump pulls all assets from the United States and moves business to CHYNUH

Also, good luck passing any sort of tax reform with an establishment congress
>>
>>67380508

Of course he can sell of his real estate just like every other billionaire can liquidate all his wealth.

I guess he will then invest it all in souvenir stands in Madagascar.
>>
File: bernie whites.png (524 KB, 908x636) Image search: [Google]
bernie whites.png
524 KB, 908x636
>Berniefags still think he has a chance at winning
top lel
>>
File: can't stump the trump.jpg (552 KB, 3435x2920) Image search: [Google]
can't stump the trump.jpg
552 KB, 3435x2920
>6 years from now, Bernie will be pushing up daisies
And that's provided we don't gas him in the upcoming race war.
>>
>>67381075

1. You butchered the explanation.
2. I'm not sure that you can use those corporate shell games if you're invested in real estate
3. Everyone will exploit tax avoidance schemes to their full potential irrespective of how high the highest tax bracket is. It's not like they aren't doing their best already to avoid taxes.
>>
>>67381194
>b-but he won Michigan! that means he'll win every other state now! r-right?
>>
>>67379776
Just what is it about his face that pisses me off so much?
>>
>>67382257
It's on your blood, jew
>>
>>67381923
1) Maybe not the best explanation, but I think people can get the idea of how it can work.

2) I think you could though. In the case that I'm talking about you could put a high enough cost of the trademark to nearly zero out the total yearly profits.

3) oh yeah, I'm sure they are. There would be an increase in the money coming from the super rich, but not much because they're already protecting their wealth, and are untouchable. This will only hurt the middle class. And all those numbers that Bernie is talking about are useless because he's assuming that the companies will pay the taxes on everything they earn, which they wont
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 670x447
>>67381194
>trumpfags talking shit even though both bernie and hillary are killing trump in the polls
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.