[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Canadian Police Are Now Targeting ‘Microaggressions’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Police_Now_Targeting.png (294 KB, 601x314) Image search: [Google]
Police_Now_Targeting.png
294 KB, 601x314
>Canadian Police Are Now Targeting ‘Microaggressions’ After Passing A New Anti-Bullying Law

http://unleashedreality.com/canadian-police-targeting-microaggressions/

>According to the new law, any action deemed to be a “microaggression” will carry a minimum penalty of 50 hours community service, and a maximum penalty of 3 months prison time.

Canada, home of the KEKS
>>
>>67379621

good one m8
>>
I keep hearing that word, but I've never really paid attention.

The fuck is a microaggression?
>>
File: kyssärii.png (106 KB, 248x258) Image search: [Google]
kyssärii.png
106 KB, 248x258
>>67379832
>The fuck is a microaggression?
this
>>
>>67379832
from some psychology website:

>Microaggressions are the everyday verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs, or insults, whether intentional or unintentional, which communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative messages to target persons based solely upon their marginalized group membership.

basically equates to hurt feelings
>>
>>67379832
>order drink from barmaid
>hands me drink
>"cheers love"
>I have now committed a microaggression by implying that xer is actually a cis woman a not a genderfluid omnisex daffodil-kin
>>
>>67379832
It can pretty much be anything.
>>
>>67379832
A one-of-a-kind aggression carefully crafted by the finest artisans, served with a dollop of Chilean camel sauce
>>
>>67380018
basically, yeah
>>
>>67379621

So what you're saying is... If you're going to be aggressive go big?

I'm okay with that.
>>
>>67379988
So if some negro is upset because I didn't hold the door for him, that'd count, even if I actually didn't see him?
>>
>>67379832

if you are a straight white male, pretty much anything you do or say to a woman, gay, or non-white, is a microagression.

example: you are entering a building, and you hold the door open for a woman who is right behind you.
>>
Anyone have a link to the rant that the article references?
>>
>>67379832
>>67379940

Another article in The Atlantic expressed concern that the obsession with microaggressions can actually cause more emotional trauma than the microaggressions themselves.[35]

Just another sport in the victimhood olypmics
>>
>>67379988
What a bunch of thin skinned pussies. I would love to slug each and every person who said I committed a microaggression. They don't really know what aggression is until they get beat on.
>>
>>67380315

Alternatively, not holding open for her counts too. It all depends on how she feels.
>>
>>67380434
simply threatening them like that could land you 3 months :')

>>67380452
correct, because women are more oppressed than men
>>
>>67379832
You just committed one by not knowing what it is, shitlord.
>>
>>67379621
>http://unleashedreality.com/canadian-police-targeting-microaggressions/
This looks bogus.
>>
>>67379621
Welp is rather be homeless in the states
>>
>>67379832
clearly not a real thing kek
>>
>>67380654
He's not Canadian. He's American and we live free.
>>
>>67380736
>Canadan PM sold all of canadas gold
Its does seem like something canada would do now
>>
>>67380946
for now maybe, give it a year and bernie will be pulling shit like this too
>>
>>67380305
If the negro was a strong independent woman who don't need no man it could be a microaggression too. Fucked if you do or don't
>>
It's a satirical website
>>
>>67380955
sell low get high
>>
>>67379621
The eternal anglo and his attempts to own slaves
>>
File: 1457629137751.jpg (303 KB, 1160x979) Image search: [Google]
1457629137751.jpg
303 KB, 1160x979
>>67379832
>>67379832

When i have to watch sexy dressed women and i cant fuck them. thats a microagression towards me.
>>
>>67382926
I'm so mad at what they did to the Ghostbusters that I'm not even going to illegally download that shit. Fucking kikes.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.