[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 204x247
I am doing a presentation on why I am voting for Donald trump
Give me reasons pol
>>
File: 1457059976545.png (264 KB, 638x517) Image search: [Google]
1457059976545.png
264 KB, 638x517
>>
>>67378874
Because he's the meme king
>>
>>67378990

lost it for some reason 10/10
>>
>>67378874
Re-shoring Jobs (He will bring jobs back to the USA and place tarriffs to help stimulate the economy)
Cutting taxes (He will get rid of taxes for those making under 25k a year if single and under 50k if married)
>>
File: 1453396705886.jpg (376 KB, 712x938) Image search: [Google]
1453396705886.jpg
376 KB, 712x938
He's a centrist and still somehow more to the right than the other "republicans".
>>
>>67378874
"I like fapping to anime with caps"
>>
Trump vs Clinton is very good for independents because third parties will hit their 1912 level.

The Green Party and Libertarian Party will both pass 10% nationally and diversify the election as well as further ones.

It's not so much about Trump himself, but about his effect on the political system. He can end the two-party quagmire.
>>
WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL FOLKS. WE'RE GONNA BUILT IT. BELIEVE ME. THE WALL WILL BE BIG, IT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT.
>>
Internet memes.

But really, the reason I voted for trump is because I want liberals and cuckservatives to go to bed every night with tear soaked pillows. I dont care if he really is the worst president ever, I just want leftists and the establishment to get btfo
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 600x524
>>
>>67378874
He will make crops grow again
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 575x1024
Play up the anti-establishment angle, everyone agrees with that one
>>
>>67378874
if you want good arguments you've come to the wrong place

also the wrong candidate
>>
File: IMG_20160311_203635.jpg (39 KB, 253x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_203635.jpg
39 KB, 253x400
>>67378874
cus your a Nazi fuck
>>
>>67378874
Assuming you're doing this presentation for some bullshit college class, tell them exactly what they want to hear:

You're a white privileged cis male homophobic xenophobic misogynist KKK racist Hitler Nazi David Duke redneck blue collar worker who wants to kick out all the rapist Mexicans, throw granny off the cliff, and treat blacks as 2nd class citizens.

Then sit back and watch the world burn.
>>
>>67379152
impose tariffs on the poor
cut taxes to the rich

good job
>>
>>67379877
What a waste of good dubs.
>>
>>67379872
fucking /thread

at least have the balls
>>
>>67380070
is true who the fuck do you think is going to pay for the extra taxes?

who the fuck is going to pay for the extra cuts?

you have to be literally retarded not to see how stupid trump economic plan is
>>
>>67378990
>Alex Jones and Donald Trump Bombshell full interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw

>Donald Trump defeats Black lives Matter in Cleveland Ohio. Full speech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foqcirK00xc

>Trump Insider Roger Stone puts world on blast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjKFLPgBrh8

Trump won me over as a serious candidate when he started appearing on Infowars. It signaled to me that he was serious about becoming the disaffected silent majority candidate, him personally, not just the kids on /pol/ making dank memes on his behalf.

Trump is the only candidate willing to acknowledge the vast overwhelming majority of people who are completely disgusted with the banks, the government, the media, and the direction this country has been headed for far too long.

All the other candidates are broken records repeating, "Everything is fine . . . everything is fine . . ." and they won't even acknowledge that NO, everything is not fine, this country is headed towards CIVIL WAR and REVOLUTION because we're SICK OF YOUR SHIT.

We're not waiting for the war to start, we're waiting for the war to end.
>>
>>67379765
Found you a book to read
>>
Well your other options are a full-blown communist and a meat-puppet
>>
File: 1457809322458.png (598 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457809322458.png
598 KB, 720x720
>>67378874
Anime
>>
>>67378874
Focus on things that are the center of HIS campaign and that make him have a unique appeal.

Everyone hates cronyism. Driving force behind it are corporations and politicians bought by special interest. Corporations have no responsibilities to the people, they are free agents whose only goal is to run their business as efficiently as possible. Politicians, however, are voted by the people and are to act for the people. It is therefore imperative to support candidates that refuse to be bought. Only Trump fits that description.

While diplomacy and trade partnerships can be useful and important, the central goal for any person holding public office is to serve the people of the country. Trumps main policies (wall, chyna, strong economy, strong constitution) consistently focus on the well-being of Americans. All arguments brought against him are that he doesn't treat non-Americans well enough. You may agree or disagree with that, but it is unquestionable that he is the candidate that puts the biggest focus on putting America and Americans first.

Don't even get into a debate of identity politics and shit-flinging. If you choose to cover the muslim ban topic, you might want to prepare some form of compromise, but keep it factual. Example:
>Reaction to perceived security threat to the country due to continued extremist attacks by muslims
>By definition not racist. Islam is a religion people freely choose to identify with. Nobody is discriminated against because of their heritage, ethnicity, gender or any other factors they have no control over.
>By definition not prejudice. As a reaction to behavior of said group people freely choose to associate with, it is a judgement of those actions and not prejudice against them.
>An effective measure towards increasing national security in the field of islamic terrorist attacks.
You may agree or disagree with islamists posing a security threat to the civilians of the US, but the above points are not subjective.
>>
>>67378874
>anti war
>predicted middleeast shitstorm
>anti lobbies
>selffunded
>admits corruption of the system
>no ties to the establisment
>talks about Americans, not racial boxes
>wall
>>
>>67378874
He's against third world immigration which is a proven nation wrecker. Use Sweden/Germany as examples.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.