[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An Open Letter to Donald Trump: Mr. Trump, I try my hardest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: BrandonStanton.jpg (137 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
BrandonStanton.jpg
137 KB, 1024x725
An Open Letter to Donald Trump:

Mr. Trump,

I try my hardest not to be political. I’ve refused to interview several of your fellow candidates. I didn’t want to risk any personal goodwill by appearing to take sides in a contentious election. I thought: ‘Maybe the timing is not right.’ But I realize now that there is no correct time to oppose violence and prejudice. The time is always now. Because along with millions of Americans, I’ve come to realize that opposing you is no longer a political decision. It is a moral one.

I’ve watched you retweet racist images. I’ve watched you retweet racist lies. I’ve watched you take 48 hours to disavow white supremacy. I’ve watched you joyfully encourage violence, and promise to ‘pay the legal fees’ of those who commit violence on your behalf. I’ve watched you advocate the use of torture and the murder of terrorists’ families. I’ve watched you gleefully tell stories of executing Muslims with bullets dipped in pig blood. I’ve watched you compare refugees to ‘snakes,’ and claim that ‘Islam hates us.’

I am a journalist, Mr. Trump. And over the last two years I have conducted extensive interviews with hundreds of Muslims, chosen at random, on the streets of Iran, Iraq, and Pakistan. I’ve also interviewed hundreds of Syrian and Iraqi refugees across seven different countries. And I can confirm— the hateful one is you.

Those of us who have been paying attention will not allow you to rebrand yourself. You are not a ‘unifier.’ You are not ‘presidential.’ You are not a ‘victim’ of the very anger that you’ve joyfully enflamed for months. You are a man who has encouraged prejudice and violence in the pursuit of personal power. And though your words will no doubt change over the next few months, you will always remain who you are.

Sincerely,
Brandon Stanton
>>
(You)
>>
>>67378535
Haha, Trump ist weder rassistisch noch faschistisch, geh nach Hause, Peter.
>>
>>67378535
That's a really verbose way to say, "I'm a fag"
>>
File: CdGP60jWIAAHYzy.png (588 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
CdGP60jWIAAHYzy.png
588 KB, 1000x1200
>>67378535
>>
>>67378873
>I try my hardest not to be political. I’ve refused to interview several of your fellow candidates. I didn’t want to risk any personal goodwill by appearing to take sides in a contentious election. I thought: ‘Maybe the timing is not right.’ But I realize now that there is no correct time to oppose violence and prejudice. The time is always now. Because along with millions of Americans, I’ve come to realize that opposing you is no longer a political decision. It is a moral one.
>I’ve watched you retweet racist images. I’ve watched you retweet racist lies. I’ve watched you take 48 hours to disavow white supremacy. I’ve watched you joyfully encourage violence, and promise to ‘pay the legal fees’ of those who commit violence on your behalf. I’ve watched you advocate the use of torture and the murder of terrorists’ families. I’ve watched you gleefully tell stories of executing Muslims with bullets dipped in pig blood. I’ve watched you compare refugees to ‘snakes,’ and claim that ‘Islam hates us.’
>I am a journalist, Mr. Trump. And over the last two years I have conducted extensive interviews with hundreds of Muslims, chosen at random, on the streets of Iran, Iraq, and Pakistan. I’ve also interviewed hundreds of Syrian and Iraqi refugees you are.
I try my hardest not to be goodwill by appearing to take sides in a contentious election. I’ve come to realize that opposing you is no longer a political decision. It is a moral one.

I’ve watched you retweet racist images and claim that ‘Islam hates us.’

I am a journalist and I can confirm— and though your words will no doubt change over the next few months, you will always remain who you are.
>>
Fascist Trump absolutely fucking stumped. There is no way he can come back from this.

Excellent letter, says what millions of us good decent civilized humans are thinking.

Trump is a fascist and the american worker is rising up against his bigotry, just like we saw in Chicago.

This is the beginning of the end of american fascism of the early 2000s
>>
File: 'slimes.jpg (53 KB, 498x346) Image search: [Google]
'slimes.jpg
53 KB, 498x346
>>67378535
>I am a journalist, Mr. Trump. And over the last two years I have conducted extensive interviews with hundreds of Muslims, chosen at random, on the streets of Iran, Iraq, and Pakistan. I’ve also interviewed hundreds of Syrian and Iraqi refugees across seven different countries. And I can confirm— the hateful one is you
>>
File: 1457889292955.jpg (13 KB, 215x200) Image search: [Google]
1457889292955.jpg
13 KB, 215x200
Jesus Christ, at least try to b8 properly.
>>
What a low energy guy
>>
>>67379490
Even the Jews think you're full of shit
>>
>>67378979
TopKek.jpg
>>
>>67378535
>I try my hardest not to be political
>despite actively going out of my way to include minorities on my page whenever possible

fuck off with your pleb bait """interviews"""
>>
>>67378535
>I’ve watched you take 48 hours to disavow white supremacy.
He disavowed like 14 times you faggot.
>>
File: KEKEKEKEKE.jpg (10 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
KEKEKEKEKE.jpg
10 KB, 225x224
>>67378979
>>
looks like a cuck if I'm being honest
>>
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

Yes, around 20 percent average 'don't know' whether they support ISIS or not around 10 percent openly support ISIS. BRING EM ON IN DEY GUD PEEPLE
>>
File: 1453552502954.jpg (84 KB, 691x485) Image search: [Google]
1453552502954.jpg
84 KB, 691x485
Gr8 b8 m8 8/8
>>
>>67380164
gr8 r8 m8, wanna sk8?
>>
File: 1453201252553.jpg (62 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
1453201252553.jpg
62 KB, 640x455
>>67378535
>tumblr shirt
kek
>>67379365
A fucking Mohammed wiith a cross
>>
File: 1457894542934.png (164 KB, 601x590) Image search: [Google]
1457894542934.png
164 KB, 601x590
As if I would not be a Trump supporter.

Source from here:
>facebook com / humansofnewyork
>>
File: 1457000616855.png (359 KB, 900x862) Image search: [Google]
1457000616855.png
359 KB, 900x862
>>67379365
can't stump the trump, you fucking swedefag.
>>
Why do these leftists who have lucked out in making their hobby a career think anyone gives a flying fuck about what they think?

They will never be exposed to what they defend, they have a 2 minute conversation with a Muslim that never goes far beyond "hello, can I take your photo?" and he thinks he knows they are exactly the same as the rest of us. Which is, of course, what he wanted to say in the first place, at no point has he south to challenge his preconception.

He will never suffer the ill effects of immigration because he won the lottery of life when vapid, pretentious faggots working in mainstream media decided to promote his subversive "art". He doesn't fucking care that working class people can't catch a break because of the vast oversupply in the labour market. So any attack on immigration, since to him has no ill effects, is an attack on the people themselves, who to him are far more interesting than native people because of reason I personally don't get. I guess it looks ethnic and interesting to talk to someone from some Mexican dust shit hole.
>>
literally who
>>
>>67378535
Reading shit like this makes me cringe. I honestly hope trump wins just so these fags cry about it and lose their minds. It will be satisfying to see.
>>
>>67379365
Lol the American worker. I doubt any of those violent shitbags protesting Trump even had a job. Most probably haven't worked a day in their life.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.