[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Open letter to Trump by Jewmans of Jew York
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: WHEW.png (70 KB, 584x837) Image search: [Google]
WHEW.png
70 KB, 584x837
Gee. I wonder who paid this dude?
>>
File: muh.png (220 KB, 550x432) Image search: [Google]
muh.png
220 KB, 550x432
took all my strength not to post "I N C R E A S I N G L Y" in the comments
gotta hide my power level

it gets better every day. They are really going all-out to stump the Trump.
>>
>>67378830

Same goes for me man. It's really getting out of hand and the whole "letter" wasn't even credible.
>>
>>67378480
>HUMANS of new york
Why not just "people of new york"?
>>
File: Based Viet.png (28 KB, 584x328) Image search: [Google]
Based Viet.png
28 KB, 584x328
>>
File: Delusion.png (29 KB, 575x313) Image search: [Google]
Delusion.png
29 KB, 575x313
The amount of people sucking the Jew's dick sickens me.
>>
File: Bullying is ok if we do it.png (46 KB, 570x542) Image search: [Google]
Bullying is ok if we do it.png
46 KB, 570x542
>>
>>67379281
the reptile and alien jews and illuminati don't wanna be included.
>>
Been reading through the comments. I am happy to say that there are people calling out the Jewtographer for what he did and expressed their dismay and intention to unfollow. Unfortunately, they are being bullied and harassed by the so called "humans" who subscribe to that page. Damn.
>>
File: le_trash_man.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
le_trash_man.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>67378480
>"I'm a journalist"
>>
>>67378480
>"Humans"
>Not using proper nouns

Human is nebulous libcuck class noun.
>>
>>67378480
>Humans of New York
>i try my hardest not to be political

Kek, is he serious? Almost all of their posts have some underlying political circle jerk message
>>
I wonder how much of an impact this will have on the race. If we go by how much John Oliver and every other comedian, blogger, newspapers, TV-news networks, ads etc I'm gonna have to guess none at all.
>>
>>67381349
people who will vote for him won't be swayed by random idiots coming out and calling him hitler and shit. i'm so tired of these pieces of shit.

you get killary who wants to fight proxy wars with russia killing tens of thousands and displacing millions. you got bernie who supported every intervention with the exception of iraq and also wants himself some proxy wars i'm sure. then the republicans come out and say they want to fight russia in a military war giving them a bloody nose...

then all these people aren't upset at all. it's all normal. obomber droning weddings and innocent people is all normal. obomber helping create isis is normal. trump saying build a wall and enforce laws is hitler however? these people so sickening. i thought i was a bernie supporter but after that chicago rally and how it's trumps fault i know they're the ones who are fucked up and wrong. all these death threads but they try and pin it on trump? sickening.
>>
>>67379642
I don't want to live another day on this ride
>>
>>67378480
>humans
>not people
What is this? Star Trek?
>>
>>67382210

Kek'd
>>
>>67378480

Disgusting. More than 520,000+ likes in one hour.

But Brandon Stanton is not a Jew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Stanton
>>
>>67382895

So he's a what then? A self hating libcuck?
>>
>>67381753
They're not even attacking his policies anymore, but his rhetoric. The other republican candidates are adopting his stances in a desperate attempt to catch up and sanders said in a town hall meeting trump needs to control his supporters and one minute later said he couldn't be expected to have responsibility for his own.

I hope Trump wins just so I can see the reactions to all these people. I saw the frontpage of a norwegian newspaper some days ago that said Trump wanting a good relationship with putin could be very dangerous. If it was Clinton who wanted a good relation with russia she would be hailed as trying to make a better world, but when trump says it it's dangerous.
>>
File: Cringe.png (17 KB, 581x151) Image search: [Google]
Cringe.png
17 KB, 581x151
Bumpin!
>>
>>67383810
we should all make fake fb accounts for raids
>>
>>67378480
>>67382895

Almost all of the likes are from non-Americans and young non-voting Americans.

It's important not to feel defeated just because your opponents fully dominate social media.

If social media hate and outrage actually mattered all Kardashians, Republicans and Israelis would be dead now.
>>
>>67382067
WAKE ME UP SENPAI
>>
>Journalist

If thug is code word for nigger, journalist should be code word for leftist.
>>
>>67378480

>claim that ISIS hates us
>CLAIM
>CLAIM
>CLAIM
>>
>>67378480
>everyone I have spoken to is nice
Taqiyya at its finest.
>>
>>67378480

>tries not to be political
>genuinely thinks not being political is a good thing
>>
>>67378830
Why do you hide your power level you insufferable faggot.
I never understood. Fucking show who you are, let the world know you exist.
Dont shitpost like an autist IRL. Talk and prove your points. Show them that their image of the right isn't what they make it to be.
>>
File: 1457804049101.gif (1 MB, 449x337) Image search: [Google]
1457804049101.gif
1 MB, 449x337
I'm so sick of these pieces of shit *lying* all the fucking time about what their opponents believe.

They pretend they're terrified and cowering in need of help, then they advocate violence on those they don't like.

Not even islamists are this fucking dishonest about their opponents.
>>
>>67384235

Whose going to lead us, sempai?
I'm actually pretty disgusted myself.
>>
>>67382895
>Brandon_Stanton

sounds like a made up name.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.