[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol, convince me why I shouldn't marry an african woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 293x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 293x298
I used to be racist pol, I hated blacks especially. But I started working after graduating college and at my place of work there is this native african woman. She is christian, shorter than me, and has a degree close to the "God tier" degrees and we have the same job title.

My only problem is a racist family or I would have asked her out by now. But I have had enough, pol, fuck your racism, fuck your white nationalism, give me one logical reason why I shouldn't try to put a ring on this girl?
>>
>>67378283
>African
>American

Plz pick
>>
>>67378283
because ur kid will be jamal
>>
She will make you happier than the white nationalism fraud. Do it, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1000x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1000x780
>>67378283
its ur life
fuck it up if u want
>>
>>67378283

>give me one logical reason why I shouldn't try to put a ring on this girl?
>or I would have asked her out by now.

You haven't even asked her out yet.
>>
>>67378283
It sounds like you've already made up your mind. Why are you asking for our opinion?
>>
>>67378283
WE
>>
>>67378283
is she a real African? or an American black?

if the ladder then dont fucking do it....

if she is a real African black I see you reason a mutt like you should not go for it.
>>
>>67378283
she crazy.

you only get one warning.
>>
>>67378388
>ur kid will be jamal
>the next president of us&a
i think it's acceptable there
>>
>>67378526
She has a thick african accent, she's clearly african
>>
>>67378283
yes reaffirm your personal life with the bullshit others spout
don't make decisions for yourself
you should marry a sheep because you are one
>>
>>67378815
well? you got your answer right there.

There is a big difference between African blacks and niggers.
>>
>>67378283
you're not white anyway, you're american so already a mixed-race mongrel so you shouldn't be concerned with "diluting your bloodline" or any other shit. african american? don't bother. african? your kids will grow up conservative, there are very few liberal fresh-off-the-boat africans. they might vote for the left but their actual politics are conservative.
>>
I've been to west africa, worked there for 8 months, and lived in the "hood".

Ask me relativly serious questions about africa, its society, or its people, and I will try to answer them as truthfully as possible. I worked as an apprentice for an australian mine-worker, connection hooked up by my irish neighbour.
>>
>>67378283
You should. Africans are very conservative and know how to keep a family. They're also used to doing more with less, so a middle class guy with a stable job is automatically more attractive than Kikwame.

Racism is about groups, not individuals.
>>
File: nigger twin studies.jpg (835 KB, 1224x1584) Image search: [Google]
nigger twin studies.jpg
835 KB, 1224x1584
>>67378663
obama is 6.25% african
hes also a cuck
nice shitpost though
>>
>>67379060
tell me everything about african women Sv*n
>>
It's racist to take black women from their men, you moron.
>>
>>67378283
If you have to ask us why you shouldn't, that's why you shouldn't.
>>
>>67378283
Sheboons are fucking gross
>Kinky hair
>Flat nose
>Oversized fish lips
>Ugly feet
>Horse pussy
>High testosterone
Black women literally have no redeeming qualities desu.
>>
>>67378283

Let me just ask you, how badly do you want stds?
>>
AIDS

Do you like it faggot?
>>
File: 1457768251718.jpg (248 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457768251718.jpg
248 KB, 1200x1200
Just do it, faggot.
>>
>>67379336
First woman I was set up with, had squeezed out a baby, and she was 28 or something.

First woman who had a pussy that felt like warm water, it was terrible and embarressing.

The next girls i fucked were between 16-19 and there was no problem like that.

I bathed with bucket of water with the rest of my black neighbours. BBC is a myth as far as I learned from public showering.
>>
>>67378283
Go ahead op. Don't listen to anyone. I will marry my ghanaian gf this year.
Being in a relationship with a my woman changed me a lot. I even started to learn Twi.
When we'll get married in Germany i'll travel with her to Ghana to held a traditional wedding and meet the rest of her family.
Afterwards we'll buy some land and build a holiday house.
>>
File: himiwako.webm (790 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
himiwako.webm
790 KB, 640x640
>>67378283

do it
>>
>>67378283
Go ahead if you want to. I don't see the point in having children that will look nothing like you though.
>>
>>67381723
https://youtu.be/VbFp8jAPCPg
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.