[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Middle East, China - why do they have small Johnsons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
This is a disaster, look at that pathetic little size. How can they satisfy their women?

How can their women be happy with men with that small penises? This is incredible.

My penis is 17 cm long and has a 14 cm girth. It is considered small in Sweden.

I was teased in school for having a small penis. What is this? How can a penis be this small? It is impossible.

Little pencil dicks. How can they do anything? Like little clitoris. I feel so sorry for your women.

They need white man to come over and satisfy them.

t. Sven Carlsson
From my cuckshed.
>>
>>67376610
Well your women seem to be happy with middle-eastern muslim dicks.
Not only your women, but swedish "men" too.
>>
>>67376911
Yes but their penis is so small? How is it possible that their women can accept such small penis? They can't feel anything? I always say to my friends. I have a small penis. Because it doesn't reach my navel. And they agree, they say it is small. But this, this is incredible. How can a penis this small exist? Especially the Chinese and South Asian, they have incredibly small penis? My penis is huge if we compare. But to white women it is very small, very small.
>>
>>67376610
>>67377370
Penis size is literally smaller than the "average sized" condoms sold in India

trustory®

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
>>
Yea chicks totally hate small penises. Cause asia aint he most populated place on the planet
>>
>>67377504
How can this be? How come our penis is much bigger than their penis? Much bigger. More than one 1 cm in difference. And I always say, my penis is small. I have to use the smallest condom in Sweden. But my is 17 cm long and 14 cm in girth. It is very small in Sweden, very small. This is incredible how can a penis be so small like in Asia? They don't need to satisfy their women in Asian countries?
>>
>>67376610

Jesus Christ that is a shit tier graph.
>>
>>67377831
Yes imagine a Swedish woman seeing such a small penis. She would laugh. She would refuse to have sex because she would feel nothing! How incredible that there is such large difference in penis size. Maybe now I understand why many women from the Asian countries marry black men? They are so tired of their own mens small penises?
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 860x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 860x860
>>67376610
its actually unbelievable how many chinese girls i have had on my dick bareback....

i am white
>>
File: 933.png (249 KB, 534x548) Image search: [Google]
933.png
249 KB, 534x548
I see you've even adopted the worldview of your wife's bull
>>
File: 1457774507205.gif (3 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1457774507205.gif
3 MB, 300x225
North African here, my dick is exactly 15cm long
>>
>>67377942
>~6.6"
>smallest peen in sweden

Quit humblebragging, Jamal.
>>
Keep it on >>>/b/
>>
>>67378014
Why you say such a dishonest thing? How dare you? What is wrong with this graph? I challenge you to say one thing that is wrong with this graph.
>>
>>67378135
Yes I've heard a lot about this. That chinese girls they prefer white men in Australia because their own men have very small penises? But I always thought it was an insulting lie. I said to myself. Look Sven, how can this be true what they say? The Chinese can't have penis this small, their women would revol. It is impossible. But then I saw this chart and it is undeniable now that the Chinese men, their penises are too small, they can't satisfy a woman with a penis so small. This must be why chinese women prefer white and black men.
>>
>>67378327

>graph starts at 0
>deviation of numbers starts at 12.9

It's fucking shit sven. If it was to make the point that someone had needle Dicks and someone else didn't it would start at 10 and cap out at 15.

Also I'm shocked your not pissy half of them are black, proxy?
>>
>>67378642
yeh i just sit next to them at uni, next thing i know they have broken into my dorm and are bareback on my erect cock while i sleep

i think that is normal for a white guy tho
>>
>>67378194
But how is this possible? It is too small. How can your women accept this size? They can't feel a thing, not a thing! Such a small penis, it is incredible. How do you pee? You have to use a microscope just to see your penis? How do you hold your penis? You use a tweezer? Incredible.
>>
The average black dick is slightly shorter than the average white dick, but slightly thicker
>>
>>67379029
Blacks have much larger dicks than whites. I know all about that.
>>
>>67379111
yeh me too. balck guys keep wanting to suck my dick, so i let them and cum in their mouth, but u know its a shame their bit dick never gets touched by anyone, it just hangs there on the floor as he squats and sucks my dick naked.
>>
>>67379484
bs blacks have larger cocks than whites. Just ask your mom.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.