[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Trump win Ohio?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
Could Trump win Ohio?
>>
He will win Ohio
>>
>>67375375
Probably not, his actual results are always somewhat lower than the polls say.
>>
Unlikely, probably for the best - keeping one establishment shill in the race splits the anti-Trump vote

Will win the rest though

Rubio will come third and kill himself
>>
No. The poll that came out this AM shows Kasich +6 over Trump in Ohio.

Ohio is the bellweather state that predicts the White House with a 94% accuracy since 1904.

Other match-up polls of XXXX vs Clinton in the general show Kasich to be the most electable, and Trump to be the least electable. Everyone in the GOP beats Clinton EXCEPT Trump. He loses.

The GOP knows this and will give the nod to Kasich in his home state at a contested convention. It's important that they take no chances - the US Supreme Court lies in the balance. This goes way beyond some orange hothead. This is generational.
>>
>>67375616
You don't understand turnout. Stop.
>>
>>67375375
>Tie
Trust me, he's leading. If the margin of error would allow for a "Kasich lead", you'd see it.
>>
>>67375482
as an ohioan I agree
I've seen more people supporting ben carson than kasich
>>
>>67375616
Why does it matter that Kasich could beat Clinton when they are virtually the same?
>>
>>67375616
This

We need to support candidates who have a proven track record of conservatism™ and will defend Constitutional values™

The only candidate who embodies those traits and has a chance to beat Trump is the only and only Ted Cruz

That's why I'm a #CruzMissile
>>
>>67375616
>Ohio is the bellweather state that predicts the White House with a 94% accuracy since 1904.
This concerns the election I believe, not the primary

Afaik, no one has won South Carolina, New Hampshire and Nevada in the republican primary and not become the nominee
>>
He's going to win Florida and North Carolina and surely Illinois tomorrow.

Missouri would be gravy; Ohio the knock-out blow.
>>
>>67375855
He needs to win Missouri aswell If he doesn't want to be a uphill battle

If he can get them all but Ohio he's a relatively smooth sail

If he loses Missouri and doesn't clean sweep Illinois the likelihood of a contested convention goes up dramatically

If he gets all of them Trump wins
>>
He has no chanxe of winning. This will be Trump's last straw. After Kasich winning Trump will be out of the race.
>>
John Kasich today:
Immigrants made in the image of the lord; cannot imagine enforcing immigration laws
http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/14/john-kasich-goes-all-in-for-amnesty-illegals-made-in-the-image-of-the-lord/
>>
>>67375482
>>67375745
i hope so
but if the same ballot changes bullshit that have been happening to trump happens in ohio, its going to be hard
>>
>>67375763
Kasich would nominate a Conservative for the Supreme Court. Hillary would nominate a SJW.
>>
>>67376052
The polling from Missouri is bs, this is all they have...
>>
>>67375616
Poll showed Cruz taking South Carolina by a landslide and it was exactly the fucking opposite come vote day.
>>
>>67376055
he's got a 109 delegate lead and he's going to win another 99 in Florida as it is a winner take all state. Stop being an idiot.
>>
>>67375591
Fuck that.. after what these latest and rampant sjw attacks, I WANT BLOOD!

We better run fucking table or else I won't be satisfied
>>
>>67376196
>Kasich would nominate a Neocon to the Supreme Court
Ftfy
>>
>>67375732
Kasich is close enough that he could get ahead through GOPe voter fraud.
>>
>>67376232
I know, which is why It's so worrying

To quote the King poll jew Nate Silver "Would love to trade a Florida poll or two for some more in Missouri"

Pretty much all predictions on Missouri have been made on that poll alone along with the fact It's an open primary (Which Trump does well in)
>>
>>67375375
Im putting my trust in the establishments ability to rig the ever loving shit out of Ohio. And I would really, really love to see Trump that anyway but it won't happen.
>>
>>67375375

After Kasich promised illegals amnesty and citizenship within his first hundred days in office I'd hope not...

Kacish also comes off as an angry manlet ready to explode. There was a post debate interview with him that he went off pretty vicious at a reporter, worse than what Trump does.

I don't know. How many from Ohio know how soros is?
>>
>>67375616
Kasich is the epitome of a cuckservative. He's no different than a Democrat, who cares if he's "electable"?
>>
>>67375616
>Ohio is the bellweather state that predicts the White House with a 94% accuracy since 1904.
So it will be Kasisch that gets nominated? Haha fagot
>>
kaisch rallying with romney may lose some votes
>>
>>67375375
The late deciders could boost his odds, but im still not convinced he will win Ohio.
Hes got North Carolina, Illinois, and Florida in the bag, though. I think he can win missouri as well, but even at 2nd place, hes still on the verge of splitting delegates with rato.
>>
File: 1456813348241.png (205 KB, 448x454) Image search: [Google]
1456813348241.png
205 KB, 448x454
>>67375375
>you needn't ask
>>
>>67376318
Are you retarded? The Supreme Court has little to do with foreign affairs, and Trump is the domestic security hawk.
>>
File: polbtfoyetagain.png (642 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
polbtfoyetagain.png
642 KB, 1834x1666
>>67375375
pol is always wrong
trump wont even beat cruz let alone win the race
>>
>>67375375

yes
>>
>>67376696

How many fence sitters would be persuaded by mittens shilling for him?

Is Ohio too white to really be worried about amnesty like Kasich is proposing?
>>
>>67375616

No, Kentucky is the bellweather state. It has the highest percentage of picking the correct nominee for the last 50 years.

Kentucky went for Trump.
>>
quick question from an outsider:
what happens to the delegates of a candidate that leaves the race ?
they are spread equaly between the rest?
>>
>>67377341
They can be pledged to another canidate, but they won't necessarily go. If there is no clear majority after the convention's start they all become free radicals.
>>
>>67376236
This
>>
He probably won't get Ohio, but Kasich is incredibly far behind, and Trump is basically a lock for every other state tomorrow including Florida, so there's really no reason to be concerned.
>>
>>67377909
Cruz has surged to being only a few points behind in Missouri and Illinois, and he is campaigning hard in IL today ahead of the vote. To add to this Trump's campaign just fired its IL campaign manager days before the primary for doing a bad job. I wouldn't be surprised if Illinois goes Cruz and MO is close.

I think Trump's only real locks are Florida and North Carolina, but he might win Missouri.
>>
>>67378426
Shit. How many are winner-take-all again?
>>
>>67379668
Florida and Ohio are Winner Take All
Illinois and Missouri are Winner Take All by Congressional District (Like South Carolina)
North Carolina is proportional with no threshold
>>
File: Mitsuba smug.jpg (82 KB, 425x597) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuba smug.jpg
82 KB, 425x597
>>67375616
>of XXXX vs Clinton

nice b8 m8 I giggled
>>
Talked to three fellow Ohioans yesterday at work. All are voting for Trump. All forgot primary is on Tuesday. All hate Kasich for killing unions.
>>
>>67375375

Trump will win Florida and North Carolina.

He will probably win Illinois.

He has a 50/50 shot against Cruz in Missouri. No way to tell which way it goes.

He has a small outside chance of getting Ohio. I expect Kasich will win by 5 points.
>>
>>67375616
>Everyone in the GOP beats Clinton EXCEPT Trump. He loses.

How come all the other GOPe candidates are losing to Trump then? Can anyone explain that logic?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.