[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haplotype based weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Hi senpai. Went down a rabbit hole a few weeks back. Didn't save links. Can't find where I was. Found that governments are making haplotype based weapons to take out targeted populations. Anyone hear this? Doesn't seem likely near term? Maybe a virus that reacts only to a certain type? How would that even work? Maybe nanobots are further along than we expect? Thanks for your time.
>>
>>67373521

Wouldn't work at all.

The collateral damage would be far too great.
>>
>>67373521
If only it was true, we could wipe out all niggers and sandniggers (including kikes who are virtually 100% sandnigs).
>>
u.s. military has stealth suits that make you invisible to cameras and some wavelengths
>>
>>67373521
Considering humans share close to 99.9% of DNA even the most precise haplotype weapons would risk killing almost all of your own population you fucking retard
>>
File: georgia guidestones.jpg (113 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
georgia guidestones.jpg
113 KB, 720x960
>>67373648
>The collateral damage would be far too great.
Implying massive amounts of deaths isn't the goal.
>>
>>67374151

see

>>67373866
>>
>>67373521

IF you could reliably target a very specific mutation, and IF you could be assured the weapon itself wouldn't mutate, and IF you were willing to accept millions of your own people being killed anyway...sure, it could work.

It's pretty likely something would go wrong and fuck everything up, though.
>>
>>67373866
Yes, killing most your population of a certain kind. That's kind of the point, right? To just leave behind a single, or a few groups?
>>
>>67374425
Whew. Good. So no worry from a virus based attack. But once they get nanobots. Then maybe it would work?
>>
>>67374560

You're looking at very similar problems with nanobots as well, though I suppose there's an illusion of more control.
>>
>>67373521

your link wasn't wiki was it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
>>
>>67373521
What if the wolbachia mutates?
>>
>>67373866

Obviously, you'd have to target polymorphisms that given human ethnic groups possess and that aren't possessed by (much of) your own population.
>>
>>67375374
Hey /pol/ I have an idea, never talk about biology or science at all for that matter. It is seriously the cringiest shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>67376031

I'm sorry you don't understand what's being discussed.
>>
>>67376141
Yeah because that's how this is playing out right now. You're applying terms for phenotypical differences to a genotype problem, know where your own knowledge ends and someone else's begins.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>67373521
>I regret nothing and you still look like that guy from Star Wars
>>
>>67376294

Point out the flaw instead of vaguely insisting "you're stupid for reasons I can't explain!" Be specific. :)
>>
>>67376496
He's assmad that you mentioned polymorphisms. Polymorphisms killed his father so he has a right to be a little upset.
>>
>>67376686
Well maybe his father should have stayed on the damn boat and he wouldn't have been killed and eaten by polymorphisms.
>>
>>67374151
I have always wondered about those , does /pol/ know the truth behind them ?
>>
>>67377485
Didn't some nutty guy pay to have them built? That's what /pol/ said before, I think
>>
>>67376294

Since it appears you won't have enough time to come back with a hastily-researched rebuttal before the thread archives, I'll share some knowledge with you.

An example of a polymorphism common to a given human population group but lacking in most people of your own could be a uniparental SNP, a mutation passed from parent to child that isn't subject to recombination. When a new mutation is formed, the previous mutation is retained; this is why we use them to trace historical population movements. For example, if your father had the mutation A, you could have a mutation of B, but you would still have A as well. Your child could express a further mutation of C, but would still retain B and A. It's impossible for someone to have G, in a linear model, without having the previous mutations that led to it. We're obviously leaving aside branching for the sake of simplicity.

In more concrete terms, if one could target the polymorphism Q-L245, many men in southern Sicily would drop dead without the rest of Italy being affected (keeping in mind the caveats I expressed in previous posts).

It's really that simple. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>67379487

*Q-L245-L272, to be most specific.

I await your vague rebuttal invoking phenotype and genotype with has nothing to do with what was being discussed.
>>
File: R-M222.png (163 KB, 519x456) Image search: [Google]
R-M222.png
163 KB, 519x456
>>67376294

Another example would be the M222 subclades of R1b-L21. Pic related. Sure, you'd lose some Brits, Americans, Australians, etc., but the main impact is obvious.
>>
File: 1457546880333s.jpg (11 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
1457546880333s.jpg
11 KB, 187x250
>>67374425
You could also engineer haplotype counter-mechanisms that disable the pathogen when it detects Caucasoid genetics.

A global "inverted 1 drop rule" plague doesn't seem so bad now, huh?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.