[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope this dumb asshole is happy he's derailed Trump's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: david-duke1.jpg (16 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
david-duke1.jpg
16 KB, 350x262
I hope this dumb asshole is happy he's derailed Trump's campaign into a race war. Trump might get assassinated now because of this fucking idiot.
>>
>>67373438
No, its this guy who turned the tables.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyYHNDitFU
>>
>>67373438
Trump is playing with fire. He might get assasinated either way simply to make it look he was outside of the elites economic reach, which he isn't.
>>
>implying he wasn't paid for by a jew
>>
>>67373438
you're actually right. We should meme David Duke to KHS.
>>
>>67373438

What do you expect, he's ANGLO BLOOD
>>
Nice beard though.
>>
>>67373438
LMAO
i just googled his name and i realized he is not photoshoped
i didn’t know he was a real person he looks so fake
>>
>>67373438
Literally who?
>>
>>67373520
I like how you think a vine is credible.
>>
>>67376389
Former grand dragon of KKK or green dragon..no grand master
>>
>>67373438
He just told people that Trump is the least shit candidate because all other candidates want to flood the USA with shitskins. Explain to me how he is wrong.

The turbo-SJW Berniefags would probably be trying to kill Trump anyway, they did the same in my country with Pim Fortuyn who was a very moderate right-wing populist.
>>
If he didn't endorse some other idiot who did would have been used against donald, look how the media takes everything some random yokel says or does and uses it against him.
>>
>>67373438
Notice how this thread keeps getting posted?

JIDF is trying to divide and conquer the board, folks. Sage and move forward
>>
>>67376325
I agree. David Duke is a very strange looking man.
>>
How much money do you think the DNC and GOP establishment paid David Duke and other white supremacist organizations to "endorse" Trump?
>>
I suspect he is a false flagger. Controlled opposition and all.
>>
>>67376325
>>67377057
He looks like he belongs in a Tim and Eric sketch
>>
>>67377057

fuck off
everyone in my family looks just like him
>>
He said Trump can't be trusted because of his jewish ties. This entire thing is a fabrication by the media.
>>
I thought he joined google?
>>
>>67373438
this guy has the most punchable face ever
>>
File: 1380717990250.jpg (62 KB, 460x199) Image search: [Google]
1380717990250.jpg
62 KB, 460x199
>>67377366

source?
>>
>>67376325
Is /pol/ak

Doesent know David Duke.

christ.
>>
Association fallacies for 400, bud.
>>
>>67373438
A democrat whore is all he is. He was most likely told to do this by Hillary to paint Trump as KKK.
>>
File: Stalin.jpg (179 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.jpg
179 KB, 500x532
JIDF for Yahweh's sake give it a rest
>>
>>67377363

Guess your inbred siblings and cousins like to fuck each other you disgusting meth addled trailer park trash subhuman
>>
>>67373438
>I am proudly brainwashed by kike media: the post
He did not even endorse Trump, he said so himself. All the (((controversy))) over him and Trump is fabricated by the media.
>>
>>67378186

Yeah, no. /pol/ is not a kkk or white nationalist hang out. I know the discourse here gets pretty intense and off-putting concerning people of color, but david duke might as well be a white dindu. It's good that there are people here who don't know he is. They can form their own opinions concerning race.
>>
>>67373438
looks like a faggot kiddie diddler to be quite honest
>>
>>67373438
hmmm...

good point OP, now get CNN to air him publicly clarifying he does not support Trump
>>
>>67378670

we are related to the queen
>>
>>67379013
>david duke might as well be a white dindu.

he's on /pol

probably in this thread
>>
>>67379013
>Yeah, no. /pol/ is not a kkk or white nationalist hang out

Is this your first day here or something? Fuck off.
>>
>>67373438

>an intelligent man, privy to worldwide Jewry, former leader of white interest groups, well spoken with well researched discourse endorses Trump
>you side with kikes and say this is bad because he is rayciss

Daily reminder that the reason the white race is dying is because faggots like OP have been crippled in their ability to speak out about it.

If the white race could gather 10,000 strong leaders like Duke who know what we'd be capable of... Stop siding with mainstream media kikes that ignore Duke just because he isn't politically correct.
>>
>>67373438
OP you're calling for the murder of that man
have him killed, 10 Trump supporters will be killed as a vengeance.
>>
>>67380437
Yeah, you're definitely going to win a presidential election on a white genocide platform.

Literal fucking autism.
>>
>>67378186

>someone posts LMAO
>you imply he is a 4chan regular at all

This faggot is new election cancer that has stayed because of le ebin memes XDDDD.

He needs to lurk more or just stick to kikebook.
>>
>>67373438
Shut the fuck up.

Every cunt on here goes on about how he tried to derail Trump's campaign by "endorsing" him, when he had been discussing him for months. It was the media that chose to give his thoughts airtime when they did, and he never even "endorsed" him, merely stated that he wasn't a puppet for Goldman Sachs like the other candidates.

The fucking people on here that go on about him being a plant or whatever are JIDF shills of the highest order.
>>
File: Yup.jpg (38 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
Yup.jpg
38 KB, 400x266
>>67379013
Fuck off, shill.

Daily reminder these threads keep popping up because JIDF seeks to divide and conquer the board. The Duke did absolutely nothing wrong. He has not been in the KKK for 40 years and the only reason he public enemy no. 1 is the best selling author on Zionism / Jewish Supremacy

DONT BE FOOLED BY THEIR TRICKS and remember only the biggest c u c k s don't call out the Jews
>>
>>67380616

>yeah you're definitely not going to go extinct from being too afraid to talk about your racial persecution

Ishygddt
>>
>>67373438
I can assure you that that dumb asshole is ecstatic to have been a cause of consternation for anyone, anyone at all, for any reason or no reason at all.
>>
>>67380756
>>67380784

True /pol/acks.
>>
File: SHUT.jpg (617 KB, 2040x3160) Image search: [Google]
SHUT.jpg
617 KB, 2040x3160
>>67380917
Fuck off, like. Go to Israel if you love it so much.
>>67380784
>>67380756
>>
Trump might get ass assassinated because he doesn't support the TPP deal. That's it. Point blank period. That's why the whole establishment is so against him. If he supported it he'd be their fucking golden boy.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.