[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIONSGUARD IS HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (950 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
950 KB, 1242x2208
They're on to us. They fear us. They no that their leftist tactics will soon come to an end. Hail the mighty TRUMPSTAFFEL LIONSGUARD-ABTEILUNG!
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 1242x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 1242x506
>>67373289
know*

They see our strength.
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1242x1869) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1242x1869
>>67373370
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 304x304
>>67373289
Jesus.
Didn't take long for them to attack him.
>>
>>67373563
It's the way leftists work. They get butthurt and then threaten to kill all who try to stop them from committing more crime.
>>
>>67373289
was there a specific reason given for taking the account down
>>
>>67373289
Yeah, because that's what you need right now. Idiots like you calling it Trump's SS are only giving ammunition to leftists who are convinced that Trump is the second coming of Hitler.
>>
>>67374084
Somebody threatened to kidnap the creator's kid. Pathetic liberals.
>>
>>67374084
They posted a picture of the school the dudes kid attended saying we are coming for him
>>
>>67374347
Roll with it, troll with it. They already see us as Nazis. Nothing we do will change that. Might as well have fun with it. Obviously I don't condone going out and rounding up liberals and throwing them in gas chambers, I'm simply taking on the label they gave me as well as other Trump supporters.
>>
>>67374353
>>67374386
damn and liberal news networks say that Trump is the one starting the violence
>>
>>67374605
Exactly. This group was set up to protect Trump supporters from attacks, not to attack the protestors. As we saw this weekend, the liberals are the hateful and violent ones.
>>
>>67374558
Are you fucking retarded? You will definitely hurt Trumps chances since, if you werent aware, PEOPLE HATE NAZIS.

The only reason that label isnt sticking wel now even with repeated claims is because its a flimsy claim at best, outright offensive at worst.
HOWEVER, when you starting acting as the actual SS, becoming Trumps brownshirts, then the accusations BECOME REAL. And then say goodbye to any independents/anyone on the fence/even some supporters. And goodbye to trump.
>>
Might as well own it. If 4chan doesn't do it as a joke, someone else will do it as a false flag.
>>
>>67374353

Makes me wish I could be a personal body guard for his kid.

>>67374947

If only BLM or Bernie supporters had murdered someone in CHIRAQ. It would make the SS accusation harder. The people have a right to defend themselves.
>>
>>67374947
Like I said, we aren't going to literally form a Trumpstaffel, it's just a way to make the liberals even angrier. Do you SERIOUSLY think we're going to form a Trumpstaffel?
>>
>>67374353
>can't protect yourself
>expect to protect other people

When will they learn
>>
>>67375287
Id hope not. And while itd be funny to do it as a joke, youd be kidding yourself if the media still wouldnt jump on it to disparage us and trump.

Even if it was stated it was a joke, theyd spin it like "Trump and supporters 'joke' about being SS - can we trust them?" Or something worse.

Keep that shit here. Only after the final victory in November will we be really safe.
>>
>>67375411
He did protect himself. He shut the Twitter down. Doesn't mean that the physical Lionsguard is gone, just the Twitter.
>>
>>67374947
People publicly hate Nazis
Only the cuckold losers actually hate them
>>
>>67374558
Nah, just fuck off. They've got plenty of police there, there's zero need to have some dumb civilian patrol sparring with the lefties in Trump's name.
>>
>>67375544
Nobody is calling themselves the Trumpstaffel outside of here. The only ones calling the Lionsguard a "modern Schutzstaffel" are libtards who don't see the difference between Trump and Hitler.
>>
>>67373289
can someone make the lion into a velcro patch pls?

How much liberal asshurt would it cause if I wore it with this?
>>
>>67375819
The police don't do shit though! They released that sicilian wop who tried to attack Trump in Ohio.
>>
>>67375930
Yes and currently those "libtards" in the media controlling the narrative will use this to destroy Trump. They already have people believing trump is inciting violence within his supporters who theyve painted with broad strokes as ignorant young racist white males.

As soon as you do this, it wont be hard for them to paint the Lionsguard as a reckless and dangerous vigilante and teror group that attack and demean protesters and minorities for trump. And bam you are fucked then.

ANY chance of showing the truth, that trumps supporters reach across all swathes of American life, will be crushed because some idiots thought it would be funny to run with the nazi labels.
>>
>>67375930

It is pretty funny when you think about it that both the left and right use nazi words and imagery in different ways.
>>
>>67376197
And what would you do? Beat him to a pulp? The media would fucking love that.
>>
>>67373289
you will need a clear leadership and above all peopl that can control and restrain them selves
>>
>>67377782
Who cares about the media. They are already demonizing us. They basically said Trump supporters got what they deserved on Friday because of "Trump's hateful rhetoric". That's my point here. No matter what we do to try and convince them otherwise, the media will still call us Nazis, bigots, racists, hateful, violent, etc. so we might as well roll with it and troll with it.
>>
>>67378795
And their message will become a lot more convincing if you give them easily usable evidence, like bloodied faces of protesters.
>>
File: 1447556746550.png (202 KB, 391x497) Image search: [Google]
1447556746550.png
202 KB, 391x497
>>67373289
This shit REEKS of complete flase flag.

It is an attempt to VALIDATE the claims of Trumps enemies that he is:
>inciting (or at the very least "inspiring") his followers to "violent action"
>is a Nazi/fascist

for fucks sake... just take a look at those screenshots and who is in the comment section... it's a literal ADL/SPLC laundry-list of "right wing extremists" all sporting "neo-nazi" profile pictures.

Alt right are a bunch or fucking sutistic retards who will ruin their own candidates campaign trying to roleplay their SS fantasies.

You want to organize this?

DO IT IN SECRET!!!

You think the Founding Fathers would have made a fucking Facebook page or #ClubRevolution1776 hashtag???

No you fucking spergs... they used Freemasonry as a cover and planned the revolution in the lodges... secretly.

This whole thing is either a legit PAC-funded honeypot or a stupid, but well-meaning autist attracting other like minded individuals.
>>
>>67379683
>false flag
It is. There was a thread Sunday night where they called it trumpstaffel. They even grabbed the domain name and started a WordPress blog. A guy came in claiming he was the admin. People were pleading for him to take it down, but he was not having it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.