[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the slave trade never existed would blacks just be seen as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (115 KB, 452x408) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115 KB, 452x408
Is the slave trade never existed would blacks just be seen as monkeys at this point and they'd have no association with whites
>>
>>67371263
No, mostly likely Europe would established traditional trade with them, resources for resources and America would never have become big without the slave labour.
>>
If the slave trade never happened then whites would be left alone in America.

There's a reason why the JEWS brought slaves to the new world.
>>
Who knows really, slavery was a big part of the world during that time, hell America only received 12 percent of all slaves shipped around the world. But yeah we would probably still see that as monkeys but be more sympathetic towards them
>>
>>67371362
>Han skyller allt på Judar
Gå aldrig full /pol/
>>
>>67371352
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>67371423
>slavery was a big part of the world during that time,
The hell it was, it was Forbidden in mainland Europe and Russia was never big on it (they preferred serfs). The only ones who did it was the Ottomans and one can argue that being a slave in the Ottomans was better than being a slave in America or the carribians.
>>
>>67371553
>COUNTRY
I'm not even sure what I did to get that response
>>
>>67371575
It was forbidden to keep slaves in Europe but not to trade them and yeah the worst southern plantation was heaven compared to the carribean
>>
>>67371263
Well most likely the US and Africa would look much different.
My guess is a war between Muslim and Christian countries in the modern era would have happened sooner over African resources.
>>
>>67371436
>He doesn't know about the jewish slave trade
fampai...
>>
>>67371650
I am thankful to my USA owners, so I must defend them
>>
>>67371826
I know about it, but saying that the Jews were behind all of it and not just a part of it is ignorant at best.
>>
>>67371352
Our industry is what made us great. That took place in the north without slaves. Look at Brazil who took in more slaves than the rest of the hemisphere combined. Shouldn't they be super successful right now?
>>
>>67371575
>Swedish education
>>
>>67371352
That America was built on barely profitable cotton and not northern industrialization meme. Somehow the southern part of the country that spawned all of this imagined nigger wealth somehow managed to always remain the dirt poor farming communities they've always been.
>>
>>67372234
But that industry boom was not there when the plantations started. Did the north want to end slavery because the northern industries became so strong that the USA no longer had to rely on the slave labour in the south?
>>
>>67371263
If the slave trade never existed the blacks would have long left the planet with their pyramid spaceships.
>>
>>67372278
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/10/07/some-texas-school-leaders-brush-off-complaints-about-textbooks-that-call-slaves-workers/
>American education
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.