[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/6NoMPxomjiw So the women at Breitbard lied.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: x9.jpg (53 KB, 354x236) Image search: [Google]
x9.jpg
53 KB, 354x236
https://youtu.be/6NoMPxomjiw

So the women at Breitbard lied. Why did the Shapiro resign over this?
>>
FOX offered him a position because they saw he could lie to people and they'd still buy it
>>
The Jew saw an opportunity to get a better job off the back of that lying whore. Thus he Jewed outta there.
>>
>>67368425
>>67368538

Figures. Typical jew.
>>
File: 1456615380259.jpg (59 KB, 427x461) Image search: [Google]
1456615380259.jpg
59 KB, 427x461
>>67368231
The jew is only loyal to the all mighty shekel. Not family, country, or values, but the shekel. They'll be loyal to the highest bidder and now he's been bankrolled by some anti Trump people son of course he's going to be anti Trump
>>
he was probably going to be fired or the fox thing
>>
File: 924058417682541.jpg (84 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
924058417682541.jpg
84 KB, 600x848
Got a kushy job at Fox for it
>>
>>67368425
He won't be employable at FOX after this

Loyalty still has a price
>>
Since when did FOX hire libertarians
>>
>>67368231
He hates Trump so much that he's blinded to the truth. That's exactly what happens on the left. I think it's pretty ironic. Maybe that's how cultural marxism is so pervasive. People believe in a truth then when it gets destroyed the cognitive dissidence kicks in.
>>
Shapiro is the textbook definition of controlled opposition. Never trust a kike, no matter what he says.
>>
>>67374403
I'm starting to believe.
>>
He believed a liar
He got a coworker fired for not believing the liar
He talked shit about his employer
He resigned
He talked more shit about Breitbart after the fact
He ran to Buzzfeed to give his story, the same type of bullshit he always railed against

So we can all confirm Shapiro is a giant fraud, right?
>>
>>67368231
Honestly he was probably going to be fired anyway
>>
>>67374669

He's a Jew, that's all you ever needed to know.
>>
>>67374669
You might need to google the definition of fraud.
>>
>>67374669
Who did he get fired?
>>
>>67374669
jews
gonna
jew

Are you new here?
>>
>>67375180
this

Also has Milo given his 2 cents on this whole thing?
>>
>>67375217
Patrick Howley

He was fired for asking for proof

>“I think the reporter whose shoulder allegedly got grabbed should release video of the incident,” he tweeted. “I’ve been reporting for Breitbart at Trump rallies and no one ever grabbed my shoulder and everyone was nice.”
>>
File: CdNTsiyWwAUMWfw.jpg (68 KB, 880x444) Image search: [Google]
CdNTsiyWwAUMWfw.jpg
68 KB, 880x444
>>67375319
BB statement
>>
>>67375319

>Patrick Howley

>He was fired for asking for proof

>“I think the reporter whose shoulder allegedly got grabbed should release video of the incident,” he tweeted. “I’ve been reporting for Breitbart at Trump rallies and no one ever grabbed my shoulder and everyone was nice.”

"HOW DARE YOU, PATRICK?! YOU FUCKING SHITLORD! LEWANDOWSKI ALLEGEDLY ASSAULTED MICHELLE FIELDS?! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HER ALLEGATIONS! YOU FUCKING SHITLORD! YOU FUCKING FUCKETY FUCK!" - Ben Shapiro

The funniest part is in his resignation, he actually used the word "allegedly." Like he admitted it was an allegation and how dare Breitbart not automatically stand up to protect and defend her unverified allegations.
>>
File: image.gif (493 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
493 KB, 500x500
I go to Breitbart because for the most part they expose this kind of bullshit but fuck they are acting like leftist fags hard as fuck. I hope Howleys career isn't over.

Fuck Ben. This Trump campaign has exposed who he really was. As soon as it was clear Trump was unstoppable he coul ft handle it and started acting like the people he speaks against. His podcast is fucking pathetic bitching now.
>>
File: brow-piro.png (142 KB, 391x320) Image search: [Google]
brow-piro.png
142 KB, 391x320
The noble Shapiro uses its majestic eye-wings to migrate form Breitbart to Fox in its attempts to mate before the election season ends.
>>
>>67376202
Keeeekkkk
>>
File: 213.png (166 KB, 585x978) Image search: [Google]
213.png
166 KB, 585x978
>FOX HITJOB ON BREITBART INCOMING
GRETCHEN (2EST) & MEGYN KELLY (9PM EST)
>>
>>67375689
>>67375319
He was rehired by BB, check his twitter.
>>
>>67375317
He's not allowed to
>>
>>67376072
Howley was just reinstated.
>>
>>67376361
I predict Kelly will conduct a fair and balanced interview.
>>
>>67368231
He thought it would get him maximum attention. He already wanted out for their coverage of Trump.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.