[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mitt Romney to Campaign With John Kasich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: Romney.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Romney.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will campaign with Ohio Gov. John Kasich in Ohio Monday, Kasich's campaign announced Sunday night

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mitt-romney-campaign-john-kasich-governors-campaign/story?id=37622900
>>
why? isn't kasich last place in the polls?
>>
Because Mittens has been SO helpful this election cycle to the establishment.

I simply don't understand what the GOP is thinking here. Everything that has happened so far suggests that everyone sees Mitt as a sore loser, and everything he has done has strengthened Trump's campaign.
>>
File: romney.jpg (129 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
romney.jpg
129 KB, 600x397
>>67363438
>>
>>67363438
What a loser. Who gives a shit about these two? Literally no one. I was in Ohio last fall. Very few people out there are even taking this election cycle seriously.
>>
>>67363551
Probably the hope is to carry a candidate through his home state, robbing Trump of the delegates and working towards a brokered convention.
>>
>>67363551
He's up in Ohio, so he's just trying to crash the Trump train.

This will just end up backfiring if anything.
>>
>was a literally who before going up against Obama
>lost to him, like a pathetic fucking loser
>is now back, teaming up with another Literally Who? to beat The Don
lmao good luck, those two losers need it
>>
They want the brokered convention, fuck those bastards.
>>
>>67363551
Don't worry, it's the kiss of death. See Jeb and George Bush in South Carolina.

Also, build wall.
>>
Kasich is being forced to stay in the race by the RNC to force a brokered convention on Trump.

They're using Willard to get Kasich to soak up more votes from Trump so no candidate gets a majority.
>>
>>67363551
Take the majority from Trump by supporting the most promising candidate for each state individually, then boot him out in a brokered convention. Kasich isn't being supported for his own sake.
>>
>>67363551
If Trump wins Florida or Ohio it's ogre
>>
Trump will lose in Ohio, but he will win every other state and still be on track to the nomination.
>>
>>67363551

Kasich is tied with Trump in his home state of Ohio, according to a Quinipiac poll released this morning.

Other than Ohio, yeah, Kasich is irrelevant. I guess Romney wants to try and help him win in Ohio, which will damage Trump's chances at getting the 1,237 delegates needed to win outright.
>>
>>67363551

He's second in Ohio, where he's Govenor. Romney wants all the candidates to stay in hope of them splitting the delegates so the GOP has a brokered convention.

When that happens the establishment could elect anybody and Mittens wants it to be him.
>>
>>67363593
I like this picture
>>
>>67363438
Fuck off Mitt, you already lost twice.
>>
>>67363438
>wearing 3+ tunics

genuine autism
>>
>>67363438
HA HA HA HA

Nice knowing you, Kasich. This will end his campaign.
>>
>>67363551
He will win Ohio and use his delegates to stump trump.
>>
Most two recent Ohio polls show ties:

>Quinnipiac
>Trump: 38%
>Kasich: 38%
>Cruz: 16%
>Rubio: 3%

>CBS News
>Trump: 33%
>Kasich: 33%
>Cruz: 27%
>Rubio: 5%
>>
File: romney nigra.jpg (53 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
romney nigra.jpg
53 KB, 600x400
>>67363759
Despite his handsome looks, Mittens is a real scumbag.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/22273924/ns/meet_the_press/t/meet-press-transcript-dec/

>MR. RUSSERT: You, you raise the issue of color of skin. In 1954 the U.S. Supreme Court, Brown vs. Board of Education, desegregated all our public schools. In 1964 civil rights laws giving full equality to black Americans. And yet it wasn’t till 1978 that the Mormon church decided to allow blacks to participate fully. Here was the headlines in the papers in June of ’78. “Mormon Church Dissolves Black Bias. Citing new revelation from God, the president of the Mormon Church decreed for the first time black males could fully participate in church rites.” You were 31 years old, and your church was excluding blacks from full participation. Didn’t you think, “What am I doing part of an organization that is viewed by many as a racist organization?”

>GOV. ROMNEY: I’m very proud of my faith, and it’s the faith of my fathers, and I certainly believe that it is a, a faith–well, it’s true and I love my faith. And I’m not going to distance myself in any way from my faith. But you can see what I believed and what my family believed by looking at, at our lives. My dad marched with Martin Luther King. My mm was a tireless crusader for civil rights. You may recall that my dad walked out of the Republican convention in 1964 in San Francisco in part because Barry Goldwater, in his speech, gave my dad the impression that he was someone who was going to be weak on civil rights. So my dad’s reputation, my mom’s and my own has always been one of reaching out to people and not discriminating based upon race or anything else. And so those are my fundamental core beliefs, and I was anxious to see a change in, in my church.
>>
>>67364049

>I can remember when, when I heard about the change being made. I was driving home from, I think, it was law school, but I was driving home, going through the Fresh Pond rotary in Cambridge, Massachusetts. I heard it on the radio, and I pulled over and, and literally wept. Even at this day it’s emotional, and so it’s very deep and fundamental in my, in my life and my most core beliefs that all people are children of God. My faith has always told me that. My faith has also always told me that, in the eyes of God, every individual was, was merited the, the fullest degree of happiness in the hereafter, and I, and I had no question in my mind that African-Americans and, and blacks generally, would have every right and every benefit in the hereafter that anyone else had and that God is no respecter of persons.
>>
File: romney rekt.png (178 KB, 568x1254) Image search: [Google]
romney rekt.png
178 KB, 568x1254
Also, the voters agree with the sentiment that Mittens is a scumbag backstabber.
>>
>>67364029
FOX News poll has Kasich up by 5%, NBC/WSJ by 6%
>>
>>67364458

Hence why I said "most recent".

Obviously, Kasich doesn't think he's doing so hot in his own home state, if he feels compelled to campaign there tonight rather than some other state that votes tomorrow.
>>
File: Trump Supporter.jpg (141 KB, 785x960) Image search: [Google]
Trump Supporter.jpg
141 KB, 785x960
>>67364356
>voters
>>
>>67364626
and before that quinnipac, ppp and cnn have Trump up by few percent.

It's really close and can go either way.
>>
>>67364626
Both of the polls I mentioned are new but from different organizations.

> if he feels compelled to campaign there tonight

It's clearly close, he wouldn't want to risk it even if he knew he's up by 5-6%.
>>
>>67363732
He needs both.

Allowing Kasich to take Ohio ensures a contested convention
>>
File: trump stefan romney.png (545 KB, 829x466) Image search: [Google]
trump stefan romney.png
545 KB, 829x466
>>
I think Kasich will take Ohio cus of late deciders
>>
>>67363438
>Trump to win Ohio
>>
>>67363582
The establishment isnt a monolithic thing. People in tribe Romney are telling him to dip his toes into the water and megalomaniacs dont easily pass up opportunities to grab power

btw Keksich wont be the nominee nor even on the ticket. Rubio will win the nom and the vp will be paul ryan
>>
Anybody think Mittens is being pressured to do something by the establishment and he's just trying to take a base effort to please the establishment while not doing anything effective to stop trump?
>>
File: 1454485168090.jpg (55 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
1454485168090.jpg
55 KB, 400x393
mittens is a tried and true cuckservative
he cucked ron paul
and he will try to cuck trump too
if theres a brokered convention mittens will be the nominee 100 percent
rubios political career is completely over
he sold his soul to the devil and didn't come through for him
>>
>>67364837
He doesn't need both. The GOP will elect him even with a brokered convention. He has Carson's delegates and the GOP won't risk nominating Cruz and having Trump run third party.
>>
>implying this helps kasich
>>
>>67365144
It won't be Rubio or any other officially part of the Establishment. The Establishment will push Cruz.
>>
>>67365499
>>67365100
It won't be Rubio or any other officially part of the Establishment. The Establishment will push Cruz.
>>
>>67363925
>3 tunics.
Son, are you some kind of retard?
>>
File: 1433044760744.jpg (41 KB, 558x428) Image search: [Google]
1433044760744.jpg
41 KB, 558x428
Hear me out for a moment:
What if Mittens is really with us and he's just trying to fuck the establishment over?

Come on, why would Mittens go after Trump especially when unprovoked? All it did was make Trump look even better than he did before because he was literally attacked by one of the most 'establishment' candidates.
>>
>>67365918
The establishment will push Cruz at a brokered convention but the issue at hand for the establishment right now is to just make sure Trump does not have a simple majority so the convention may be brokered.
>>
>>67366271
>What if Mittens is really with us and he's just trying to fuck the establishment over?
Possible.

>Come on, why would Mittens go after Trump especially when unprovoked?
Party asked him to. He didn't even want to run for President in 2012.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/12/mitt-romney-didnt-want-to-be-president-son-claims/
>"He wanted to be president less than anyone I've met in my life," Tagg Romney told the Boston Globe. "If he could have found someone else to take his place . . . he would have been ecstatic to step aside."
>The oldest Romney son said his father is a "private person" who wanted to help put the country back on its feet, but hated the limelight that came with presidential politics.

He was asked to speak out against trump by the GOP leadership and submitted to be a good little boy for the party.
>>
>>67366309
>The establishment will push Cruz at a brokered convention
The establishment does not have the strength to do this with people like Gingrich breathing down their necks.
Everyone forgets just how influential Gingrich really is. Tbqh he's never received the credit he deserves for his actions(i.e, not letting Clinton destroy the economy)
>>
>>67363582
>I simply don't understand what the GOP is thinking here.

they want to support liberalism
>>
>>67366013
nuuupe

they are not going to suffer the fallout of a brokered convention just so that they can give it to ted cruz. What what John McCain says about Ted Cruz in this little video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuQU1HNXuKw

When full on establishment shill john mccain is anything but lovey dovey with another republican it means he doesnt like him. When he outright says hes mad at a fellow republican it means he would relish putting a bullet between the eye sockets. They hate Cruz and hes not going to get the nomination either. and why would it make any difference if they give it to the guy with the second most votes or the 8th most votes. neither would appease the tenets of democracy.
>>
Trump is going to hit home runs everywhere else,

Ohio won't matter in the end

It's only going to get worse and the violent left is getting exposed more and more
>>
Bad move Kasich.
People do not want to hear Romney's opinion about the presidential race.
>>
>>67363746
I thought there was a rule you had to win at least 8 states to be considered for the nomination at the convention. I heard they did this rule to exclude Ron Paul in 2012.
>>
>>67366641
Cruz is the only person they'll be able to pick, you need to win at least 8 states(not territories) to be picked. Rubio has 2.
Cruz doesn't even have 8 yet, but it's likely that he'll pick up the last one by then if it comes down to it.
>>
>>67363551
He's a waste. He's a disaster. He's a low energy fucking mess
>>
>>67363438
TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>67366393
Bullshit sour grapes is what his son's statement is. Mitt Romney is the worst kind of garbage, a monster who ripped apart businesses and offshored what little he didn't outright destroy and then had the unmitigated gall to pretend his business experience somehow put him above that evil Kenyan. "People" like Romney are directly responsible for the election of Obama and others like him.
>>
>>67366874
>Cruz is the only person they'll be able to pick, you need to win at least 8 states(not territories) to be picked

55% of the delegates will be able to vote for whoever they want after the first vote, and then 85% will be able to vote however they want. That is when Rubio would win the majority while winning the majority in at least 8 states.
>>
>>67367395
does it really matter if it's cruz or rubio though?
either way it's going to be a massive slaughter by hillary, esp. if trump runs third party.
>>
>>67367462
>does it really matter if it's cruz or rubio though?
I think so but Cruz has no chance. None, zero, zilch. If he won though I think it would just be Bush 3.0. It would be Bush globalism. NAFTA. North American integration.

A Rubio presidency is a more aggressive globalistpolicy I think. We'll just move that much closer to one world government. Nations and borders dissolved and all that.

And I dont Hillary will beat Rubio in a national election she looks like an absolute dog right now and I dont think anybody wants four years of wondering if shes going to have a coughing fit every time she gives a speech.
>>
>>67368302
Neither of them will win because too many trump supporters will either vote third party or not vote.
>>
>>67363438
>I know how to stop being the loser, I'll campaign with a loser!
>>
>>67364105
so before they were subhumans?
>>
>>67366472
isn't Gingrich with Kasich?
>>
was trump helped at all by the carson endorsement? kasich seems to be gaining ground with the undecideds. the guy seems like a douche to me. on cnn the other day he pretty much reasserted his support for common core but refused to use the words "common core". nasty guy. why are undecideds moving towards him? is undecided code word for nevertrump?
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.