[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Molestation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: jondavis01.jpg (25 KB, 203x245) Image search: [Google]
jondavis01.jpg
25 KB, 203x245
Let's say you were molested by a man as a child.
Will you tell anyone about it as an adult? Also, would you go after that man now?
>>
>>67363421
>after that man
>that man
>man
I got raped by my fat piece of shit babysitter.
And i got the last laugh, she is still fat
>>
>>67363516
>babysitter
>sit
did she sit on your face?
>>
>>67363421
When I was 12 I Killed the man after he came in my ass. I've never told anyone.
>>
>>67364420

had it been a facial, would you have killed him or ask for seconds?
>>
Depends on if I liked it or not.

I was molested by my Stepmom a few times when I was 11-13, but she was super hot so I never reported it to anyone, and besides a fetish for older women, it didn't really fuck me up too much.

If it was a violent rape, then yeah, I probably would do all I can to ensure that the perpetrator could never harm anyone else.
>>
File: 2016-02-15 00.48.35.png (64 KB, 147x389) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-15 00.48.35.png
64 KB, 147x389
OP WAS MOLESTED

OP IS DUTERTE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
What counts as being molested? I tickled my 6 year old cousin once and felt guilty for years afterward in case I was secretly a pedo rapist in denial.
>>
>>67365750
Were you tickling his asshole?
>>
>>67365750
where did you tickle him?
if your answer is
prostate
then yes, you molested him
>>
>>67365013
stacy's mom?
>>
>>67365750
>tickle
>>
>>67366353
>>67366383
No, just around the waist and armpits, also blowing raspberries on her stomach (it's like making a fart noise with your mouth)
>>
File: 1452966672127.jpg (48 KB, 384x508) Image search: [Google]
1452966672127.jpg
48 KB, 384x508
>>67365750
>tickle
>>
>>67366957
That's pretty fucked up desu. I've only given / received raspberries during sex, I'd never do that shit to a kid.
>>
Depends if it did much harm.

If it did enough damage to make life unlovable I might try to kill him, but then of I was suicidal Id use my life on a political target, not a personal one.
>>
>>67367291
>blowing raspberries is considered sexual

Jesus, my babysitter did it too me when i was 5-6...
>>
>>67367291
Blowing raspberries isn't sexual, if someone started doing that during sex it would be very confusing and I'd lose my boner. Are you getting mixed up with lovebites?
>>
Tattoo artist here

I swear people getting tattooed can't fucking wait to tell you about their molestation stories as if I asked to hear about it. I must be like the only person who hasnt been touched as a kid I feel like I missed out
>>
>>67368485

Checked in on it on google, lots of women blog sexual assaults describe someone close to them at a young age blowing raspberries on them.
>>
>>67363421
while i don;t think it was an amazing movie by any means i always loved Magnetos plot line in x-men origins. He didnt tell anyone about what happened in Germany. he didn't bemoan it. he didn't whine about it. he didnt become a life long victim. he just systematically and very quietly made sure he got his justice. while i cant say with certitianty this is how i would react, i hope that's how i would handle it.
>>
>>67366957
>also blowing raspberries on her stomach(it's like making a fart noise with your mouth)
>her stomach
>your mouth

hmm..
>>
>>67368654
I'm sure those sexual assaults go a bit further than just blowing raspberries.

>he blew raspberries on my stomach and it was a good laugh

Is not the same as

>he blew raspberries on my stomach and then raped me
>>
>>67368552
Americans are getting good at funny shit posting lately, not as good as Australia, but way way way better than Canada.
>>
File: qttrains.jpg (212 KB, 900x901) Image search: [Google]
qttrains.jpg
212 KB, 900x901
>Be seven year old male
>First sole ride by train
>Playing based pokemon red, Glurak rulez
>Womyn past date placed here fat ass beside me
>What are you playing little guy, where are your parents
>strockingmyhairgently.png
>tfw my dick grows hard

The day I start loving trains and being molested by old ladys.
>>
>>67363421
I wouldn't get molested as a child, because I'm not a fag.
>>
>>67369282
are you writing fritzl's biography?
>>
>>67363421
Was Korn molested when he was a kid? Is that why his music so shit?
>>
>>67367291

Kekked my ass off.
>>
File: beautiful failure.jpg (389 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
beautiful failure.jpg
389 KB, 1000x1000
>be nine years old
>at friends house
>he has 15 year old big brother called craig
>craig likes to "play fight" with me
>occasionally involves holding me tightly on the bed while he grinds his crotch into me while subtly pulling down his sweat pants
>spurts white stuff everywhere
>I have literally no idea what's going on
>only years and years later do I even remember that happening

what a disgusting fag he was, not traumatised though, I just feel sorry for him. When I was a teenager all the suburban mums "liked" me a little too much… And my cookery teacher who also rubbed her breasts against me in the store room. I remember how terrifying and exciting it was, I remember being fascinated with her lovely black hair… She wasn't fascinated with me though... I was just a human sex toy.

For a while I thought this was normal, later I realised how perverted it was. I wondered why it happened. I looked at old pictures of myself and discovered I was once an extraordinarily handsome young man, like Tadzio from "Death in Venice", thin and delicate, glowing skin, beautiful blonde hair in 90s boy band haircut.

I look at myself now and see a NEET schizophrenic and embarrassment to parents. What is this thing we call love?
>>
>>67363421
What's done is done. If you spent your entire life worrying about the past. You're only reinforcing the victim complex.

On that note, I would use the molestation as leverage to control the finances of the molester. Which I have done and with much success I might add.
>>
>>67370539
D E V I L I S H
>>
my dad groped me when I was 8

it was weird but I honestly don't give a fuck looking back
>>
>>67369674
he was diddled by a lady who lived next door - so he wrote a song called "Daddy" about being molested by his father. I don't think his father ever forgave him for it.
>>
>>67367914
I got news for you senpai
>>
>>67370360
>What is this thing we call love?

baby don't hurt me
>>
I wouldnt tell anyone, i would kill the fucker.
>>
File: 1456474920437.gif (114 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
1456474920437.gif
114 KB, 226x200
>>67370360
> I looked at old pictures of myself and discovered I was once an extraordinarily handsome young man
>I look at myself now and see a NEET schizophrenic and embarrassment to parents. What is this thing we call love?
That feel..
>>
>>67370360
>beautiful blonde hair in 90s boy band haircut.

that is what happens when you get that haircut.
people just want to grind on you whilst listening to backstreet boys on the radio.

>get down
>get down
>and move it all around
>>
>>67363421
I was anally raped by my bus driver on my first day of school. He told everyone I fell asleep on the bus. He was in his 60s and is definitely dead now. Time corrects everything.

I actually got over the actual act with therapy. The aftermath ruined my life though.

I told one person, aside from this. Never my family because they are the type to use this information as cheap shots.

My mother is rotten to the core. I spent few weeks "digging in my butt" due to a torn anus. My family would tease me for it and my mother would join in. She would also tell this embarrassing stuff to her first and they would tease me for it. She never made the connection after washing my bloody and shitty briefs. She still brings it up in an effort to embarrass me and wonders why I fly into a violent rage. They giggle about it because it's an inside joke to them.

She is a compulsive liar who attempts to claim she was sexually assaulted by telling stories ripped straight from popular films, such as The Accused.

Posting this was pretty cathartic. Can follow up to serious replies.
>>
>>67368856
well most become molesters themselves
or
they become gay
or
join a band (make song)
or
just become bitter and be divorced 5 times
>>
>>67371341
>>67372268

But to balance out the unhappy feels I must emphasise that I -used- to be that person I described above. Recently I had hypnotherapy involving (in part) an age regression back to infant baby state. The hypnotherapist showed me I could remember the feeling of peace from the primordial parent/child connection. This is part of the psyche and can never leave you - the body and mind already remember how to process and move on from trauma. Like wind moving through the trees and grass, "you already know how to let it go".

>>67372016

That's actually pretty funny Philippines I loled for real.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>67372268
>I was anally raped by my bus driver on my first day of school
> My family would tease me for it and my mother would join in
>She still brings it up in an effort to embarrass me and wonders why I fly into a violent rage
>They giggle about it because it's an inside joke to them.
>>
>>67363421
Its not a thought I would usually dwell on
>>
>>67363421
I'd come back for more if you know what I mean :)
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.