[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Divorce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: GameOverMarriage.001.jpg (41 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
GameOverMarriage.001.jpg
41 KB, 1024x768
Gotta simple question. Why marry somebody you hate then let them take half your shit.
>>
People marry for all the wrong reasons. Often, it's seen as "the next level" of a loving relationship. Bullshit. Marriage is an economic alliance in order to found a family and secure proper conditions for the upbringining of children. That's it. Anyone who marries for love alone is an utter fool. A potential wife should be vetted even more than a potential employee for an important position.
>>
>>67363535
whats ur bases for this?
>>
oh boy another MGTOW thread!
>>
>>67363535
Married?

20 years here.
>>
File: large-image-one-woman-one-man.jpg (104 KB, 940x360) Image search: [Google]
large-image-one-woman-one-man.jpg
104 KB, 940x360
>>67363070
Because outside of your faggot country and the USA marriage is still a meaningfull institution
>>
Marriage has potential financial benefits. I would recommend any man wanting to marry to not get a state-issued marriage license. Like OP said, why would you risk having half of your shit getting taken away? Remember that women initiate 2/3 divorces. Even then, that 1/3 of men who do initiate the divorce may be doing it for very good reasons.
>>
File: not weed.jpg (14 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
not weed.jpg
14 KB, 480x343
>>67363070
its an unfortunate human tendency towards the fallacy "that won't happen to ME!"

and so they walk the plant with eyes wide open
>>
>don't marry goyim! think about all those shekels you might lose!
>>
>>67365806
why gamble? whats there to gain?
>>
>>67363070
I have a duty to my race to reproduce.
>>
>>67363070
except that why would anybody even consider for marriage a person that they hate?
>>
>>67365945
Drone.
>>
>>67365806
>oy vey filthy goy, never breed nor reproduce, let that task to the hordes of subhuman shitskins out there!
>>
You're a fucking retard to fall for the scam that is ''Marriage". The whole thing is rigged to transfer power to women, so when she leaves she can take half of your shit, force you to pay alimony, child support, etc. Divorce is a billion dollar industry and is set up to transfer wealth from a man to a woman, because will keep this bullshit monetery system alive. Women spend money on bullshit. Time to wake up you stupid fucks. https://youtu.be/YTnwyvk4_SY
>>
>>67363070
My mom and dad divorced when I was about 2 years old, my dad remarried pretty soon after but my mom was single until I was 17, met a guy on eharmony and married him after dating for about a year.

She did it because she was lonely. She had dated on and off throughout the years but nothing was ever very serious. She was going to retire after I graduated high school so she wanted someone to share retirement with. She put her pension in his name and started her new life.

That was in 2010, and she's essentially divorcing him now. They won't actually get a divorce because then the pension evaporates and she doesn't want to embarrass herself by getting one. It turns out the guy is a huge asshole and it's becoming pretty obvious that he only married her so that she could support him, he had financial issues and basically just used my mom's retirement to pay for his super expensive house and go on vacations that he never got to do before.
>he's Jewish, /pol/ is always right
>>
>>67363535
This. I only see a relatonship and marriage as means to raise a good family and have kids. None of the divorce bullshit or sex before marriage shit.
>>
File: 2.jpg (156 KB, 360x373) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
156 KB, 360x373
Gold is killing us, is killing white race.
>>
>>67366222

Based trips
>>
>>67363070
>marry someone you hate
>why does this suck xD
This thread is full of shitskins unironically calling other people shitskins.
>>
>>67363070
this thread is full of marriage encouraging jews
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.