[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make me woke af on the War on Terror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1457489728750.jpg (226 KB, 891x869) Image search: [Google]
1457489728750.jpg
226 KB, 891x869
Make me woke af on the War on Terror
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 325x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 325x340
>>67363053
Who are these four faggots?
>>
>>67363524
Redpilled in 3...2...1
>>
Their parents fed them too many xeno estrogens as kids.
>>
They transitioned to get their hair back.
>>
>>67363524
There is only two my friend.

Welcome to the pax judaica.
>>
>>67363053
oh god holy fuck, i just looked the wachowski bros. up and the other one is transgender now, too?

fucking WHY

they are the wachowski "sisters" now?
>>
>>67363053

I am happy they have decided to live their own lives instead of staying Australian.
>>
Fuck off with ya racist fucking opinions you cultural cucks. You're no better than the fucking shitskins who are being invited to rape your daughters assholes and take your low iq drudgery which is laughably called work.

Australia is the land of no fucking boats you pussy refugee cunts. A land where high ranking CEOs shitpost and fuck their receptionist on his mahogany fucking office desk all fucking day you cowardly cohort of dickheads.

Get on my level cunt, all European cunts have a job if they migrate here you shitheads. I'll personally sign your fucking HR induction forms you whiny little fucking race traitors.

*No shitheads with sub 130 IQs

Fuck, also, Ps. Gun laws don't mean shit when you're rich.>>67363761
>>
File: noice.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>>67364076
>>
File: cuckservative.jpg (79 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
cuckservative.jpg
79 KB, 850x400
>>67363053

>War on terror

A neocon buzzword used to distract you from the fact that Islam is the cause of 99% of the world's problems. It's the idea that it's okay to bomb the living fuck out of Muslim's homes as long as you let the pissed off survivors in your country.
>>
FREAKS
>>
>>67364333
shillbot pls go.
>>
>>67365197

Who the fuck am I shilling for, Germany?
>>
The Wachowski sisters are stunning and beautiful.
>>
>>67365436
both al quaeda and ISIS are CIA creations.
muslims are the scapegoat of the anglo-/jewish banking oligarchy, and you are (possibly w/o realizing it) doing their dirty work.

and no, i don't like muslims. i have known them all my life, which is why i deeply believe that these people could never ever in a thousand years accomplish sth like well-planned terror attacks, even if they wanted to.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.