[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine if every business ran like the DMV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 600x313
Imagine if every business ran like the DMV
>>
File: bigmens - Copy.jpg (15 KB, 190x223) Image search: [Google]
bigmens - Copy.jpg
15 KB, 190x223
no please
>>
paying my bill at time warner is worse
>>
File: Evergreen.jpg (173 KB, 1000x638) Image search: [Google]
Evergreen.jpg
173 KB, 1000x638
>>67362947
In washington state the department of license are privately owned business where you can get your shit done with ease and little wait
>>
bernie will make it a reality.
>>
>>67363247
Not here in Florida

Obese black women who do their job very very slowly
>>
>>67362947
As if every business can be that successful due to a state mandated monopoly.
>>
>>67363247
I live in Olympia, the capital of Washington and you are incredibly full of shit.
>>
>>67363134
>paying my bill at time warner is worse

You actually go to the fucking office to pay your bill??????

You are the problem, not Time Warner. The office is for old retards and welfare shits. Real people pay online with auto-pay enabled.
>>
I stopped by the DMV here in a city about 40 minutes from Los Angeles.

Line out the fucking door to the street. I go in and tell them I literally just have one question. They tell me I need to wait in line or call the support number. I call the number and it says that too many operators are busy and it hangs up on me.

I decided to just re-register my vehicle with Arizona. Fuck that horse shit.
>>
Now imagine if every business were run like Comcast.

And then remember that is the future your corporate overlords want.
>>
File: 1432427804844.gif (21 KB, 600x713) Image search: [Google]
1432427804844.gif
21 KB, 600x713
All my visits to the DMV are fairly quick and without any hassle. Treating the workers with respect may hurry it along but the place is always packed but still moving at a decent speed.

If it meant that businesses were more effective, efficient, and less corrupt I would be in favor of a longer wait time and more bureaucratic nature.
>>
>>67363134
what is paying time warner? what for?
>>
>>67365171
Time Warner is an ISP in some parts of the US (for some reason). They're usually pretty fucking awful, although it's debatable if they're better / worse than Comcast.
>>
>>67362947
Holy shit that looks like the DMV in bakersfield on F St.
>>
I can't wait til driver's license go eletronic. It will be so much easier to renew and i dont have to worry about muggers finding my address when they rob my wallet or phone because the phone will have a password. i always fear that when i get mugged that they will use my drivers license card to find my house and finish me off.
>>
>>67362947
The DMV where I grew up was great. Well-run, efficient, staff almost entirely white. But then again, it was a white town.

I didn't understand DMV-related stereotypes until I moved to a more vibrant area.

To put it another way, would you rather do business with a free-market motor vehicle licensing service in the Congo, or a government bureaucracy in Iceland?
>>
The DMV near me in New York is actually not bad. You show up at opening on a weekday (8:30AM) with whatever you need (plate surrender form, license renewal, etc.) and you'll be out by 9AM - even if you forgot one or two things on your form.

When I moved back to NY in 2014 for instance, my new york license only displays my middle initial, but my insurance cards had my full name. They told me to call my insurance agent and have them fax new cards over. Once this was done (five minutes) they allowed me to get back to the front of the line immediately and finish up.

Also, they let you do a lot of shit online, including renewals (you just need to get a form filled out for an eye test).

PennDOT (PA DMV) is fucking horrible on the other hand...
>>
>>67363247
Same in NJ.. in and out in like 5 minutes but calling unemployment takes like 5 hours.
>>
>>67363305
here is south Carolina it is full of obese black women who don's care about their job and do the absolute minimum as slowly as possible.

when you get paid the same whether you do your job or not, I guess the customer satisfaction doesn't matter.
>>
>>67365284
Time Warner owned American Television & Communications, and Warner owned Warner Communications. When Time and Warner mergedf they made the Time Warner Cable group. Time Warner proceeded on the "trying to own everything" front until they spun off Time Warner Cable as a separate company in 2009.

Service quality greatly varies by area but as a customer that has had at some point both Comcast (previously) and Time Warner (now) that both are fucking horrible.
>>
>>67365627
>when you get paid the same as your girl friends with 6 kids on welfare who does nothing, you tend to be shitty at your job out of spite.
>>
>>67365389
Jesus, that's a pretty paranoid fear even for a burger.

Is shit like that common where you live?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.