[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Bush know about 9-11? Or was he played?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1455217578060.jpg (111 KB, 810x810) Image search: [Google]
1455217578060.jpg
111 KB, 810x810
Did Bush know about 9-11? Or was he played?
>>
He knew. He was warned 48 hours in advance.
>>
>>67362433
Of course Bush knew. He is one of the main bloodlines of the satanic Illuminati bloodlines. The twin towers attack had been alluded to in TV and films for 20+ years before the attack every happened. While the attacks happened, he was deviously reading a children's story to elementary school students with subliminal messages related to the attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffLO0CZDQNE
>>
Even I knew.
>>
I think he was played. It was arrogance, plain and simple, that even though we had some indication that it could happen that our intelligence agencies didn't take it seriously, nor did our government in general.

The money trail indicated ties with groups we "can't afford" to piss off (e.g. Saudis) and so as a country we've been bullshitting to save face ever since.
>>
>>67362433
Played. Bush was an earnest, honest, naive guy who had the misfortune of being surrounded by complete scumbags in office
>>
File: SatanixStar.jpg (14 KB, 338x162) Image search: [Google]
SatanixStar.jpg
14 KB, 338x162
>>67362433

fun fact the stars got inverted satanic with the bush administration
>>
>>67364754
Wtf is this how American schools work? Military reading drills?
>>
>>67365794
This.
I used to think otherwise but after reading Decision Points I feel really bad for the guy.
>>
>>67362433
He let it happen.
>>
File: 02123v-2.jpg~original.jpg (143 KB, 876x633) Image search: [Google]
02123v-2.jpg~original.jpg
143 KB, 876x633
>>67364754
I wonder how it felt to be a Yale graduate, a Skull and Bones member, and be sitting in a class room with a bunch of feeble-minded nigglets?
>>
>>67367323
American public primary and secondary schools are the shittiest out there.
>>
Cheney knew. Bush is genuinely clueless about stuff.
>>
>>67362433
He was a good goy puppet for PNAC

Watch Ryan Dawson's 9/11 documentary for the full picture.
>>
>>67364754
There was one video of the first plane crash:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE82r4ycQs4
>>
>>67369915
but that was not in the media that fast . bush could never have seen the first plane and think that was a dumb pilot
>>
>>67370327
That's possible
>>
>>67362433
>implying the president is anything other than a scapegoat dangled infront of the public to distract them the people running the show
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.