[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WILL NOT ALLOW TRUMP WINING!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 12chappatte-master675.jpg (97 KB, 675x481) Image search: [Google]
12chappatte-master675.jpg
97 KB, 675x481
>>
I'd build the entire wall myself using toothpicks and bubblegum if it meant all Jews would disappear from the universe.
>>
>>67359402

but he isn't building a fucking wall

he wants to first TAKE IN the ayyrabs to Turkey and then give them a lifelong vacation in those shitty camps paid for by Yuro taxpayers

and even after that he wants to still send a shit ton of mudslimes to Yurop

so no, fuck the Türk, he can just fuck off

Bulgaria and Greece should fortify the walls around East Thracia and patrol the seas to hunt down the shitskins
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>>67359402
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>67359883
give this man an honorary green card.
>>
>>67359883
Are you OK with Halls? Those would make nice bricks if you lube them up.
>>
>>67359402
Silly Jews, /pol/ is for humans.
>>
>>67359402
>implying Trump isn't a kiss-ass of jews.
He couldn't achieve this wealth and power otherwise proxiboy.
>>
File: shut it down boys.jpg (209 KB, 605x600) Image search: [Google]
shut it down boys.jpg
209 KB, 605x600
>>67359897
delet this
>>
>>67359883
Screencapped
>>
>>67359897
>just fortify walls

At this point they should be shooting them on site.

Fear is how you control large groups of people, no matter how idiotic they are. It's one of the few emotions you can find in almost any animal life form.
>>
>>67362314

That made me kek.. thanks
>>
>>67362236
fuck off, collectivist.
>>
>>67359883
Theoretically how stable and large could a wall be built out of nothing but toothpicks and bubblegum?
Could a type of architectural support be applied in order to solidify a wall made of toothpicks and bubblegum to the point where it'd be efficient in keeping away those trying to get over it?
Would there be a way to get the structural integrity as strong as a wall made of concrete?
>>
>>67362520
Why because it's true?
>>
File: image.png (103 KB, 440x522) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 440x522
>>67359883
Savage
>>
I'm pretty sure the majority of europeans would agree with a wall around turkey tho
>>
>>67362236
>>
>>67363804
No, are you stupid?
>>
>>67359883
If you ever need a place to stay on your American Citizenship journey, give me a call.
>>
I'll gladly triple my taxes if it means we can build a wall around Turkey.
>>
>>67359402
Shoo shoo dirty jew
>>
>>67359883

Olé!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.